Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

NANNA AGAIN

Well I had a boring day on my birthday sunday 18 feb, but Monday brought a wonderfull phone call.. They decided to induce my daughter with her 5th baby (IVF ) a day early so instead of 20th feb .. Logan Adrian Dennis Manning was born 4.40pm nsw time Monday 19th Feb ..wat a awesome birthday gift for this nanny my 9th grandchild ( 1 in heaven with mummy) so its been a bittersweet year cause it was 11 months on Monday also since my youngest daughter passed... I would like to post a pic can someone tell me if that's ok to do so ?? @sawdust I have been having video chats with my daughter n grandchildren n talking to my baby grandson over video chat .. I'm in qld and they cant fly my wheelchair down so I cant go visit must b patient and wait till family can get here to me.. so video is good too ii can hear n see him and he reacted to my voice which was awesome :)
"One Day At A Time" - If that seems too long, lets try a hour, minute or second. and remember to Breathe, Pray, Love :D Marg

Comments

• mcruddmcrudd Posts: 11,696 Member
    Congrats Marg <3
  • mshadaimshadai Posts: 75 Member
    Thank you mel, I found my answer about posting his pic here I'm not allowed Oh Hum so if anyone wants to see it they will have to join me on facebook hehe I got his album pinned there mummy sends me all his pics to proud nanny
    "One Day At A Time" - If that seems too long, lets try a hour, minute or second. and remember to Breathe, Pray, Love :D Marg
  • giggler36giggler36 Posts: 838 Member
    Congratulations Nanna
    h8U3C4c.png
  • ClairkPClairkP Posts: 136 Member
    Congratulations.
    Allergic to Trolls
  • mshadaimshadai Posts: 75 Member
    Thank you all .. he was two weeks old yesterday time goes soo quick n I'm aching to meet him prob wont be till june now as they are not moving up here sigh ho hum
  • chips46chips46 Posts: 3,655 Member
    edited March 2018
    Congrats @mshadai Wow 9th grandchild that is so cool I would love to see the pics but I dont think it would be allowed posting personal photos here pets we can :)

I dont know if you know just watch out what you post on your profile wall it's not private it ends up in the activity aera everyone can read it its just to let you beware what you are posting if you do know just ignore this comment :)
    Post edited by chips46 on