Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

SIMS PRE-MADES - MUNCH (MILA) FAMILY

So I've started a discussion for each pre-made family that I'm playing. I play each pre-made for a week at a time, I'm currently on around generation 4/5 of most families. I also have a blog, please check it out:
https://sims4-the-premades.squarespace.com

This discussion is all about Mila Munch and her three boys.

The history.....

Mila Munch is a single mum living with three boys, Gunther, Wolfgang and Lucas.

Gunther is highly intelligent but doesn't have the best social skills, meaning he is still living in the family home as a young adult. Desperate, he tries blind dating where he meets neighbour, Maaike. They actually find they have a lot in common and decide to go on another date. Two years later, Gunther and Maaike are married and expecting a baby boy. They had one child together, Will. Will married Arianna Yang and they had two kids together, Leo and Emilia who are both still alive and living in the world.

Wolfgang was a bit more of a problem than Gunther, his teenager years involved a lot of drinking, hanging out in parks and smoking drugs. He got arrested numerous times. When Wolfgang's younger brother got hold of some of his drugs, Mila had no option but to kick him out.

Wolfgang rented a tiny trailer at the edge of Oasis Springs, where girlfriend, Morgan moved in to get away from her parents. They found it hard earning money and turned to crime, stealing to make money. When they were young adults, Morgan got pregnant with twins, Wolfgang realised that he needed to try and straighten out for his babies and proposed to Morgan, but she rejected him, she was not happy about having children.

A month after Jett and Pearl were born, Morgan left and Wolfgang never heard from her again. Jett married Amanda Villarreal and their children, twins Anderson and Mike are still around now.

Lucas was the best kid of the bunch! He was social and popular, by the time he was a young adult he graduated university with a first degree to become a doctor. He married Olivia Kim-Lewis and they had two children together, Marcy and Cullen, who both recently passed away.
hqEK2sI.png

Post edited by sims_premade on

Comments

• sims_premadesims_premade Posts: 789 Member
    edited April 2018
    Active family members

rGQLsfi.jpg

There are currently five active Munch families between the 22 active sims. There is no chance of this family name ending any time soon!
    hqEK2sI.png

edited April 2018

Current Munch households

Aiden Munch
    9tZhKWQ.jpg
    Aiden Munch is the grandson of Lucas Munch, 4th generation of the Munch family tree. He lives in Oasis Springs with wife, Cheryl and their three boys. Twins Asher and Felix, children, soon to be teenagers and then youngest Zak, who is still a toddler.

Anderson Munch
    wnVF5Ws.jpg
    Anderson is the grandson of Wolfgang Munch, 4th generation of the Munch family tree. He has a twin brother, Mike Munch. Anderson lives in Oasis Springs with wife, Charity. They have two daughters together, Emmy, who is a teenager, recently graduated from university and then youngest daughter, Karen, soon to be a teenager. Emmy has returned from university with boyfriend, Rufus Benali.

Byran Munch
    DwCyZTb.jpg
    Bryan Munch is the grandson of Lucas Munch (Aiden is his younger brother) and 4th generation of the Munch family tree. He lives in Willow Creek with wife, Lindsey and one of their sons, James and his new wife, Jessica. They also have another son, twin to James, Jaiden who lives with his girlfriend in Oasis Springs.

Leo Munch
    nXR8L9G.jpg
    Leo Munch is the grandson of Gunther Munch and 4th generation of the Munch family tree. He loves in Willow Creek with his wife, Erika, their son, Theo and his wife, Nataly and then grandson Tyler. Tyler is the first generation 6 child to be born! Their daughter, Ivy has moved out to live with her boyfriend.

Mike Munch
    eqXeklH.jpg
    Twin brother of Anderson Munch, Mike is also the grandson of Wolfgang Munch and 4th generation of the Munch family. He lives in Oasis Springs with wife, Rossini and their two children, Addison and Caleb.
    hqEK2sI.png

edited February 2018
    21 February 2018

Aiden family update: after having twin boys, Aiden and Cheryl are expecting another baby!
    AIP3gNF.png
    https://sims4-the-premades.squarespace.com/posts/aidenmunchfamily
    hqEK2sI.png

22 February 2018

Mike Munch: Grandma Lobo has been helping out look after the toddlers so Mike and Rossini can still go to work
    EsfzVEN.png
    https://sims4-the-premades.squarespace.com/posts/mikemunchfamily
    hqEK2sI.png

23 February 2018

Anderson Munch: eldest daughter, Emmy celebrated her birthday this month
    pWgfoxb.png
    https://sims4-the-premades.squarespace.com/posts/andersonmunchfamily
    hqEK2sI.png

New blog posted!

Check out the most recent update on the Munch family, this time it's Bryan Munch and his family. This is the first blog post as the new heir for Byran after his father, Cullen Munch, passed away.

cR7nsxC.jpg
    hqEK2sI.png

• Erja888Erja888 Posts: 4,838 Member
    edited May 2018
    It's so great that I found a player who loves and shares the stories of their pre-made Sims.
    Can't wait to tell you what happened to my Munch family:

Gunther Munch fell in love with Carina Fröhlich (a decendant of the Greenman family from The Sims 2 - Seasons). He still lives in the house he inherited from his mother. They never got married. So his son doesn't have the name "Munch" (I don't like the name!). Their son is called Marvin Fröhlich.

Wolfgang Munch moved to the city of San Myshuno, where he met Carina's younger sister, Lorena Fröhlich. She was living in the Culpepper-Apartment next to her divorced dad with his new family. Wolfgang moved in. He didn't get married like his older brother. So his son is Linus Fröhlich. who will have a silbling soon. Carina doesn't ask how Wolfgang is making money. And that's a good idea as he is a criminal he walking the shady streets of San Myshuno robbing drunk people when they get out of bars or night clubs.

Finally Lucas Munch - as you could guess - did not get married. He moved to a house on the island of Windenburg with his girlfriend Wilhelmine von Sonnenburg, who is also the youngest of three children in her family. She recently gave birth to a son Moritz von Sonnenburg. Lucas isn't much of a working type of person. His girlfriend is making money while he is enjoying the nature of the island catching a fish here or harvesting some fruits there. He is also the head of a nature club where Carina Fröhlich is a member, too.
    I'd love to see a singing career in game, EA! You can't let the singing skill go to waste! My TS4 EPs: GTW, GT, CL, C&D, S, GF, IL, DU, EL, SE, CoL, HSY, GrT, HR, FR GPs: OR, SD, DO, V, P, JA, SV, RoM, DHD, MWS
    @Erja888 I'm actually loving this!

How different are Lucas, in mine he was a successful doctor!
    hqEK2sI.png

Update on the Munch family, eldest of the fourth generation, Leo ages up and retires, his son, Theo has his first child.

Check out the full blog post here.

mllDKxt.jpg
    hqEK2sI.png

New blog post, we're catching up with Aiden Munch and family, let's get to know the twins a bit more.......

9DHF9IH.png

Link to the blog here.
    hqEK2sI.png

Mike Munch part 2

42970445142_d1de944d2f_k.jpg

Let's catch up with Mike, Rossini, Addison and Caleb!
    hqEK2sI.png

Felix Munch has moved into his own place with girlfriend, Hope Rasoya, check it out here!

29817978438_d5f7891845.jpg
    hqEK2sI.png