Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Comments

• Options
    KJBKJB Posts: 173 Member
    Thanks for posting this!!! I had a $5 Amazon credit (from downloading the Amazon kindle app) so I only paid $5.43 for the laundry day pack. I love not paying full price for things! :heart:
    0G9Un6T.gif
  • Options
    chlochlo1521chlochlo1521 Posts: 1 New Member
    will the code work on a mac?
  • Options
    Frank_The_Simmer_32Frank_The_Simmer_32 Posts: 42 Member
    I got my stuff pack for Xbox. Although I do like the idea of having the option to have the laundry room, like I do at my beautiful brick mansion in Willow Creek, the washer/dryer combo object is detachable. And the tell you the truth, that idea is not that great. I now sell those washers and dryers at Frank's Electronics and Frank's Home Improvement (Both located in Newcrest) why should I sell half of an object when I can sell the full thing? When I was a kid growing up in South Philadelphia, my mother owned the washer/dryer combo stack. (Not detachable of course) I used to take out the lint (In reality) out of the lint trap. I just found out you have to do it or it will catch fire. (Just like real life) So I didn't realize I was preventing a fire hazard. #cleanyourlinttray #firesafety #weneedfirefighters