Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

{OLD] Broken Mods: Jungle Adventure/Feb. 2018

1234568...Next

Comments

• littlemissgogolittlemissgogo Posts: 1,808 Member
    is poseplayer broken? or just mine?

mine works currently so it may just be yours. try redownloading it from the creator?
    6riwm5.png
  • cupcakedollfacecupcakedollface Posts: 2 New Member
    ah okay thank you i will do the teleport works just when i click the sims they don't have the option for poses lol
  • peachyplumbobspeachyplumbobs Posts: 1 New Member
    im a new member, and only because i can't figure out the problem. I'm using xurbansimsx was background and blob remover, the car lighting mod, and the four was column. the background has a weird gradient thing that is not part of the background. Since i don't know how to work this site. has anyone else had this problem?
  • BMSOBMSO Posts: 3,273 Member
    @peachyplumbobs Have you updated any of your mods?
    Bmso85's emporium - mysims4studios

• BekfastBekfast Posts: 4 New Member
    Hi, I was wondering if anyone knew about the sims4studio website not loading at all? I've tried everything related to my internet connection and figured it wouldn't hurt to ask. I wanted to see if there was an updated version of Andrew's playable pets mod.
  • Bananas_45Bananas_45 Posts: 6,772 Member
    Hi @Bekfast there does seem to be a problem with the site. Maybe they are down for maintenance?
    Welp, maybe. Thanks for letting me know it's not just me, haha @Bananas_45
    I just checked and the site's up and running now, thanks for the help though! @Bananas_45
  • JT829JT829 Posts: 1 New Member
    The wish master mod. And the art of magic reborn is broken
    Im new here im not sure where to add this
  • ChaosMasterRoseChaosMasterRose Posts: 53 Member
    Broken:
    Romantic Slow Dance by Sacrifical
  • LuvMySimzLuvMySimz Posts: 642 Member
    edited May 2018
    Broken:
    Romantic Slow Dance by Sacrifical

You may also want to inform the creator at Sims4Studio of the problem you have with his mod.
    http://sims4studio.com/thread/7833/sacrificials-studio
    „ - Criticism may not be agreeable, but it's sometimes necessary - “

• RiverNixRiverNix Posts: 73 Member
    Anyone else having problems with CC bookshelves?
  • BonxieBonxie Posts: 5,694 Member
    Anyone else having problems with CC bookshelves?

You're in the Jungle Adventure Mod thread, which probably nobody will read anymore. There is a new one for the current situation after the release of the seasons EP: http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/941998/broken-updated-mods-seasons-june-2018-patch#latest
    Bonxie: Great Skua, stercorarius skua. Meet me on Fair Isle.
  • RiverNixRiverNix Posts: 73 Member
    Oops, thanks for pointing that out. I had both tabs open. :P
  • helen912helen912 Posts: 166 Member
    Erm, sorry … : Is there anywhere a thread 4 broken Mods 4 the time after June - or did none exist? And: Is nobody interested in repairing that Mod of petalsims called "Zoodiac Mod Traits"? I really miss it and asked 4 it in several threads, but nearly no answers.
  • Bananas_45Bananas_45 Posts: 6,772 Member
    edited September 2018
    helen912 wrote: »
    Erm, sorry … : Is there anywhere a thread 4 broken Mods 4 the time after June - or did none exist? And: Is nobody interested in repairing that Mod of petalsims called "Zoodiac Mod Traits"? I really miss it and asked 4 it in several threads, but nearly no answers.

There are other threads. There is one for the seasons patch for instance. Another simmer has made Zodiac traits, maybe you would be interested:
    https://skillfulsimmer340.wixsite.com/mysite/downloads/zodiac-trait-pack
  • ashli13bffashli13bff Posts: 4 New Member
    > @luthienrising said:
    > XGymnasticsGoddess wrote: »
    >
    > MC Command looks like it is working fine along with the one that shall not be named.
    >
    >
    >
    >
    > A number of mods that can't be named here are broken, though. People who use mods that change the game's rating should check with the creators.

Can you message me or something about the ones you are referring to here?
  • luthienrisingluthienrising Posts: 37,617 Member
    ashli13bff wrote: »
    > @luthienrising said:
    > XGymnasticsGoddess wrote: »
    >
    > MC Command looks like it is working fine along with the one that shall not be named.
    >
    >
    >
    >
    > A number of mods that can't be named here are broken, though. People who use mods that change the game's rating should check with the creators.

Can you message me or something about the ones you are referring to here?

No, I can't. They can't be discussed anywhere on the official site.
    EA CREATOR NETWORK MEMBER — Want to be notified of patches, new Broken Mods threads, and urgent Sims 4 news? Follow me at https://www.patreon.com/luthienrising.
  • Idkmanicantrlly123Idkmanicantrlly123 Posts: 1 New Member
    is schizophrenia mod broken?
  • luthienrisingluthienrising Posts: 37,617 Member
    @Idkmanicantrlly123 Please only use the current Broken Mods thread. But also, unless a mod is listed as Broken already, it's either not broken, or we don't know if it's broken, or it can't be mentioned on the forums. Generally speaking, you can start at the current Broken Mods thread and go back in time from there.
    EA CREATOR NETWORK MEMBER — Want to be notified of patches, new Broken Mods threads, and urgent Sims 4 news? Follow me at https://www.patreon.com/luthienrising.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top