Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Loading different towns takes forever

The 1st Time i would start playing it will work amazing but if I decide to go to the future, go on adventure, or go to college the game loading screen would take forever but it is not frozen. I checked my mod folder and there is nothing that should conflict because I use these mods before the freezing.
Part of the 82nd Sim-borne Division!

Comments

• igazorigazor Posts: 19,330 Member
    edited February 2018
    May I ask how long is forever? I mean, are we talking about 10-15 mins here or more like six hours? And does the destination world finally load in the end?

Do you routinely or have you recently cleared (deleted) the five cache files on the top level of your TS3 user game folder in Documents?

On the mods, many players find that the combination of NRaas Traveler, Overwatch, and ErrorTrap work pretty hard to help smooth out those often problematic travel transitions. But you cannot conclude that your existing mods are not conflicting if any of them are indeed interfering with world travel but still allowing regular gameplay. At least, not without trying again with no mods in play or with only NRaas present.
    o550pjoa47rpxo63g.jpg
    NRaas has moved!
    Our new site is at http://nraas.net
  • FancyKitty795FancyKitty795 Posts: 64 Member
    igazor wrote: »
    May I ask how long is forever? I mean, are we talking about 10-15 mins here or more like six hours? And does the destination world finally load in the end?

Do you routinely or have you recently cleared (deleted) the five cache files on the top level of your TS3 user game folder in Documents?

On the mods, many players find that the combination of NRaas Traveler, Overwatch, and ErrorTrap work pretty hard to help smooth out those often problematic travel transitions. But you cannot conclude that your existing mods are not conflicting if any of them are indeed interfering with world travel but still allowing regular gameplay. At least, not without trying again with no mods in play or with only NRaas present.

I will try these mods and on the other hand I do normally remove these 4 files and forever is literally forever like I left it on overnight by mistake and its still loading.
    Part of the 82nd Sim-borne Division!
  • igazorigazor Posts: 19,330 Member
    Agreed, overnight or anything over an hour or two would suggest that the travel transition is indeed stuck and is never going to complete.
    o550pjoa47rpxo63g.jpg
    NRaas has moved!
    Our new site is at http://nraas.net