Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Day & Knight Gen 5 CAST ANNOUNCED!

Comments

• ForgottenPixelsForgottenPixels Posts: 11,376 Member
    I have another sim coming but I'm not sure who to choose between. I have to sims. My simself's son in CAS or the final leftover sim from an experiment with Tony last year because why not submit her?? (The rest of his kids are in one of my stories...)
  • pammiechickpammiechick Posts: 12,262 Member
    Bugsie2016 wrote: »
    I have another sim coming but I'm not sure who to choose between. I have to sims. My simself's son in CAS or the final leftover sim from an experiment with Tony last year because why not submit her?? (The rest of his kids are in one of my stories...)

Looking forward to whichever you choose!
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • SpectresValkyrieSpectresValkyrie Posts: 317 Member
    edited February 2018
    Jaqueline "Jack" Kane
    Traits: genius, goofball, vegetarian
    At her aunt’s suggestion her parents named her after a favored Density Effect character Jaqueline. Jaqueline or Jack (Jackie to her close friends) fell in love with sciences. Space to be specific.
    She was raised by her aunt due to both her parents being far too busy with their jobs. Her father is a politician and her mother a government scientist. Jack is more then pleased to have been raised by her free spirited and funny aunt instead of her stuff overly stick parents.
    She is logical and stubborn but will do her best to keep things light and friendly. She vows and will try to never be like them. Too focused on work than friends or family.

cnQuAxp.png2x1kqNL.png

Felix Kaluha
    Traits: dance machine, creative, bro
    Felix is a huge fan of all music. He has dreams of being famous instead of just a small-town boy from the Hawaiian Islands. He loves his home, but he craves the limelight of the world. He can’t say if it’s because he wants to make music for everyone or to see the world and learn their styles. He claims music tells the story of human lives and souls. They can tell the story of people’s lives, their dreams, loss, and gain. He enjoys the intimacy of music. He loves the songs from his home the most. His parents work keeps them from home. His brother helped raise him and put him though school.

J7BmLnz.png

Both have been uploaded under #DayandKnight
    Post edited by SpectresValkyrie on
    ETagn5d.jpg
    I went for my simself's son. I think there's been enough Corleonesi influence in this story already. I won't be responsible for the next one... :lol: I'm actually supposed to be finishing a Corleonesi wedding (not Tony, his son..) but I'll finish this instead. :lol:

Name: Vivek Elam

Backstory: Vivek is an artist, a musician, you name it. His favourite way to relax after painting is by listening to his grandfather's records that were given to him for his 10th birthday. They are precious to him so he never lets anyone else touch them. He would freak if any of them were to break so it's a rare thing for him to let anyone touch them. While, Vivek makes his own music he gets bored with it after a while so often has unfinished sections on his computer. His parents are supportive and try to convince him how good his music really is but he rarely shares it in public, preferring to upload it to YouTube (or SimTube if you prefer).

Picture:
    6lPH3aRl.png

Gallery link: #dayandknight (He doesn't have CC but will show up as containing CC)

edited February 2018
    Thank you @Bugsie2016 ! I really like your simselves son! Very cute!
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
    Jaqueline "Jack" Kane
    Traits: genius, goofball, vegetarian
    At her aunt’s suggestion her parents named her after a favored Density Effect character Jaqueline. Jaqueline or Jack (Jackie to her close friends) fell in love with sciences. Space to be specific.
    She was raised by her aunt due to both her parents being far too busy with their jobs. Her father is a politician and her mother a government scientist. Jack is more then pleased to have been raised by her free spirited and funny aunt instead of her stuff overly stick parents.
    She is logical and stubborn but will do her best to keep things light and friendly. She vows and will try to never be like them. Too focused on work than friends or family.

cnQuAxp.png2x1kqNL.png

Felix Kaluha
    Traits: dance machine, creative, bro
    Felix is a huge fan of all music. He has dreams of being famous instead of just a small-town boy from the Hawaiian Islands. He loves his home, but he craves the limelight of the world. He can’t say if it’s because he wants to make music for everyone or to see the world and learn their styles. He claims music tells the story of human lives and souls. They can tell the story of people’s lives, their dreams, loss, and gain. He enjoys the intimacy of music. He loves the songs from his home the most. His parents work keeps them from home. His brother helped raise him and put him though school.

J7BmLnz.png

Jack has CC and I am working on finding it.

Love Felix! Perfect boy band type!

I like your girl, too, but I'll have to change out her hair because I only use Maxis Match hair now. I used to mix it (I was bad about it in gen 2 and 3) but think mixing looks weird now. I think I have something she'd look good in though...
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
    @pammiechick Thanks! He's uploaded as Grier but that's because I had him in CAS with Reese and I'm too lazy to change it. :lol:
  • SpectresValkyrieSpectresValkyrie Posts: 317 Member
    edited February 2018
    I am sorry about the hair! I am not really sure what counts as Maxis match.

CC for Jack
    Eyes

Shirt
    ETagn5d.jpg
    I am sorry about the hair! I am not really sure what counts as Maxis match.

CC for Jack
    Eyes

Shirt

No problem. Maxis Match is clayified hair. I have something very similar to that so no worries. Thank you!

iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • Skcaga6Skcaga6 Posts: 3,399 Member
    I have two more coming for you soon, Pammie. The nerd and the boy band member.
    wotgen6.gif?w=656
  • MrsRacooneyMrsRacooney Posts: 2,091 Member
    Name: Zachary Chandler, only known as Zach because it's more handy and better to remember... or so the media claim
    For: Boy Band (unknown teritory for me, so if he doesn't fit your needs feel free to change or use him as background fodder)
    Backstory: Zach hasn't got the music from his parents... His father owns a mineral water company that is quite well-known in the area, his grandfather was governor while his mother, a dentist, lives in divorce but has stayed in contact with her son and he also knows his three younger half-siblings.
    He is the "cute", boyish and approachable guy who the fans hope will never grow up. He's both open for treating the fans as well as speaking to the media. On stage his band members dominate the view and he's rather inconspicuous, but when public is shut out, he's the glue that holds the group together. And every real fan would agree that without Zach in the background of the stage, the band wouldn't be the same.
    It's hard not to like his easy-going personality and his father often makes use of that, hiring him for mineral water commercials on tv.
    On the outside, he may be the most innocent and sweet one, not reached or dragged down by fame yet. But this image demands its own price...
    Picture: 2vwfbq8.png
    24csl8l.png
    Gallery link: uploaded under #dayandknight and #pammiechick or under my ID MrsRacooney
    CC links: Hair, beard
    fdZPJYy.jpg
    Chapters | Updated 09/26
    edited February 2018
    Skcaga6 wrote: »
    I have two more coming for you soon, Pammie. The nerd and the boy band member.

Awesome!
    Name: Zachary Chandler, only known as Zach because it's more handy and better to remember... or so the media claim
    For: Boy Band (unknown teritory for me, so if he doesn't fit your needs feel free to change or use him as background fodder)
    Backstory: Zach hasn't got the music from his parents... His father owns a mineral water company that is quite well-known in the area, his grandfather was governor while his mother, a dentist, lives in divorce but has stayed in contact with her son and he also knows his three younger half-siblings.
    He is the "cute", boyish and approachable guy who the fans hope will never grow up. He's both open for treating the fans as well as speaking to the media. On stage his band members dominate the view and he's rather inconspicuous, but when public is shut out, he's the glue that holds the group together. And every real fan would agree that without Zach in the background of the stage, the band wouldn't be the same.
    It's hard not to like his easy-going personality and his father often makes use of that, hiring him for mineral water commercials on tv.
    On the outside, he may be the most innocent and sweet one, not reached or dragged down by fame yet. But this image demands its own price...
    24csl8l.png
    Gallery link: uploaded under #dayandknight and #pammiechick or under my ID MrsRacooney

Oh...I love that hair! WEE!!! <3 He's a cutie!
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • anaitapevaanaitapeva Posts: 917 Member
    Name: Bernadette Wilkes

Backstory: Bernadette grew up in a boring family. Everything about her parents was plain: their lives, careers, the house they lived in. The books allowed her to find a lot of new and interesting worlds to live in. After that, she also got into gaming. Gaming worked very well to take her anger/frustration out when needed.
    Having the best grades in most of the classes is not easy, but hard work and some rock songs do the trick for her. She adores her friends, can do anything for them (even letting them copy her homework at times) but is a bit of an introvert. Most times you will find her playing some games on her phone, to "tune the chatter out". Her friends totally understand her - or try to! sometimes they try to get her into the conversation, with the occasional success. The teen also hates gossips, and bullies, since she was bullied a lot at primary school, and can get a very hands-on approach if needed. But she tries to avoid fights, as her sensei teaches in her self defense classes.
    Everyone at school has some degree of respect for her. At this school, at least. She had to change schools in 4th grade because of bullying, and that's when she started her self defense classes as well.
    But Bernadette's close friends know that, under the well built façade of a tough girl, hides a very kind soul.
    Obs.: The aspiration is random, so you can change to whatever you think is appropriate.

Picture:
    mRyWJR7.png
    hUaHmq2.png
    fs1ZfB8.png

Gallery link: She has some CC.
    - septum piercing: here

- glasses: here

- lips: all my sims have the enhancement here

----
    Annnd random teen for the rescue. He is the son of a couple from one of my stories. I aged him in CAS out of curiosity as I won't be playing him, he is too handsome to let him go... :D
    Name: Bernard Palmer Wilkes

Backstory: Bernard is Bernadette's cousin (their mothers are twin sisters). He is born to a heir of some big corporation guy or something. This is not important to him, so why bother explaining? He never got to know the father of his father very well, the man died when he was like 4. Now judging by what he learned, he did not miss much as the man was such an 🐸🐸🐸🐸 that his parents had to run away so they could get married. Bernard's parents have some very strict rules about school, parties and dates, and it's infuriating to him sometimes, but he can smooth talk them at times. Bernard is a popular guy and takes every chance to hang out with his friends. He is a chill guy and very easy going, but won't stand any type of injustice or bullies, as he saw first hand how his cousin suffered in her previous school. Contrary to her though, his grades are only enough so he can get a scolarship and continue playing volleyball in college and join a fraternity. He would like the school year to end already, to finally be independent. A few months ago he broke up with his girlfriend of 8 months, since she left with her family to another country. That said, Bernard is expecting to get a date with his winter ball partner, making the end of his high school life very memorable.

Picture:
    NxJv6tZ.png
    nM8blC2.png
    da0QwVZ.png

Gallery link:
    He has the replacement lips too.

My Origin ID is AnaDM. I used the tag for both.

A last observation is, they don't have to be cousins if you don't wish them to be! Also the names :neutral: sorry, I guess my creativity went all into their backstories :D
  • CitizenErased14CitizenErased14 Posts: 12,187 Member
    edited February 2018
    I had WAY TOO MUCH FUN WITH THIS :smiley: I am pulling a Munterbacon and sharing her privately with Pammie, but here is the info about her! :blush:

Name: Brooke Marx

ao48yEI.png

Backstory: Kind, clumsy girl-next-door by day; bold and daring sorceress by night, Brooke has been passionate about LARPing (Live Action Role Playing, for you n00bs out there!) for nearly seven years. She's been making her own costumes and props for years now, but her true dream is to develop and publish her own LARPing system so that she might share her passion with the world!

Growing up, Brooke was always surrounded by dreamers who found ways to escape their mundane, everyday lives. Her parents were passionate about reading books and watching old movies. Her uncles were musicians, who got to dress up and perform onstage. Her cousins loved videogames, and getting lost in those computer animated worlds... But none of that really seemed to stick for Brooke.

Surely there had to be some way to combine it all -- exploring a fantasy land, like in a videogame; experiencing an unforgettable story, like in a novel; and getting to pretend to be someone else, like in a performance...

Geekcon was where she found her answer. Young Brooke was amazed to see all the cosplayers wandering around the convention -- and even MORE amazed when she visited the LARPing booth, where she learned all about the incredible opportunities live action roleplaying had to offer.

That was the day Elara Shadowalker was born -- a dark sorceress who seeks power, destruction, and vengeance. Elara and her band of fellow adventurers meet down at the park every-other weekend to explore and wreak havoc on any foes they may encounter.

Most people who meet Brooke never imagine that she lives this double life -- and is so passionate about the alter-ego she portrays. However, those who get on her bad side may find themselves facing a taste of Elara's wrath :naughty:

Bonus CAS shot of both Brooke and "Elara" ;)
    VTZ3DuB.png
    snvAF3B.png
    anaitapeva wrote: »
    Name: Bernadette Wilkes

Backstory: Bernadette grew up in a boring family. Everything about her parents was plain: their lives, careers, the house they lived in. The books allowed her to find a lot of new and interesting worlds to live in. After that, she also got into gaming. Gaming worked very well to take her anger/frustration out when needed.
    Having the best grades in most of the classes is not easy, but hard work and some rock songs do the trick for her. She adores her friends, can do anything for them (even letting them copy her homework at times) but is a bit of an introvert. Most times you will find her playing some games on her phone, to "tune the chatter out". Her friends totally understand her - or try to! sometimes they try to get her into the conversation, with the occasional success. The teen also hates gossips, and bullies, since she was bullied a lot at primary school, and can get a very hands-on approach if needed. But she tries to avoid fights, as her sensei teaches in her self defense classes.
    Everyone at school has some degree of respect for her. At this school, at least. She had to change schools in 4th grade because of bullying, and that's when she started her self defense classes as well.
    But Bernadette's close friends know that, under the well built façade of a tough girl, hides a very kind soul.
    Obs.: The aspiration is random, so you can change to whatever you think is appropriate.

Picture:
    mRyWJR7.png
    hUaHmq2.png
    fs1ZfB8.png

Gallery link: She has some CC.
    - septum piercing: here

- glasses: here

- lips: all my sims have the enhancement here

----
    Annnd random teen for the rescue. He is the son of a couple from one of my stories. I aged him in CAS out of curiosity as I won't be playing him, he is too handsome to let him go... :D
    Name: Bernard Palmer Wilkes

Backstory: Bernard is Bernadette's cousin (their mothers are twin sisters). He is born to a heir of some big corporation guy or something. This is not important to him, so why bother explaining? He never got to know the father of his father very well, the man died when he was like 4. Now judging by what he learned, he did not miss much as the man was such an plum that his parents had to run away so they could get married. Bernard's parents have some very strict rules about school, parties and dates, and it's infuriating to him sometimes, but he can smooth talk them at times. Bernard is a popular guy and takes every chance to hang out with his friends. He is a chill guy and very easy going, but won't stand any type of injustice or bullies, as he saw first hand how his cousin suffered in her previous school. Contrary to her though, his grades are only enough so he can get a scolarship and continue playing volleyball in college and join a fraternity. He would like the school year to end already, to finally be independent. A few months ago he broke up with his girlfriend of 8 months, since she left with her family to another country. That said, Bernard is expecting to get a date with his winter ball partner, making the end of his high school life very memorable.

Picture:
    NxJv6tZ.png
    nM8blC2.png
    da0QwVZ.png

Gallery link:
    He has the replacement lips too.

My Origin ID is AnaDM. I used the tag for both.

A last observation is, they don't have to be cousins if you don't wish them to be! Also the names :neutral: sorry, I guess my creativity went all into their backstories :D

NICE SIMS!!! Thank you so much!<3
    I had WAY TOO MUCH FUN WITH THIS :smiley: I am pulling a Munterbacon and sharing her privately with Pammie, but here is the info about her! :blush:

Name: Brooke Marx

ao48yEI.png

Backstory: Kind, clumsy girl-next-door by day; bold and daring sorceress by night, Brooke has been passionate about LARPing (Live Action Role Playing, for you n00bs out there!) for nearly seven years. She's been making her own costumes and props for years now, but her true dream is to develop and publish her own LARPing system so that she might share her passion with the world!

Growing up, Brooke was always surrounded by dreamers who found ways to escape their mundane, everyday lives. Her parents were passionate about reading books and watching old movies. Her uncles were musicians, who got to dress up and perform onstage. Her cousins loved videogames, and getting lost in those computer animated worlds... But none of that really seemed to stick for Brooke.

Surely there had to be some way to combine it all -- exploring a fantasy land, like in a videogame; experiencing an unforgettable story, like in a novel; and getting to pretend to be someone else, like in a performance...

Geekcon was where she found her answer. Young Brooke was amazed to see all the cosplayers wandering around the convention -- and even MORE amazed when she visited the LARPing booth, where she learned all about the incredible opportunities live action roleplaying had to offer.

That was the day Elara Shadowalker was born -- a dark sorceress who seeks power, destruction, and vengeance. Elara and her band of fellow adventurers meet down at the park every-other weekend to explore and wreak havoc on any foes they may encounter.

Most people who meet Brooke never imagine that she lives this double life -- and is so passionate about the alter-ego she portrays. However, those who get on her bad side may find themselves facing a taste of Elara's wrath :naughty:

Bonus CAS shot of both Brooke and "Elara" ;)
    VTZ3DuB.png

Love this geeky girl!!! Thank you! <3
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • AudreyFldAudreyFld Posts: 6,695 Member
    Name: Nathan Murdock

Backstory:
    Nathan is the youngest of three children. A late in life baby. His parents Sofia and Ben had not planned to have any more children and 10 years separated him from his sister and nearly 16 from his older brother. Being the baby was like being an only child and his parents spoiled him. When he showed an interest in music they spared no expense and got him the best music lessons money could buy.

He buried himself in his music, preferring to spend his time playing the piano and guitar in the garage rather than socializing with other kids. He is in the band and choir at school and considers himself a 'band nerd'. At least up until the last couple of months of his junior year. Towards the end of that year, in the space of two months, he grew almost 2 feet, his acne cleared up, he grew facial hair, he no longer had a round baby face, his voice deepened and he got his braces off. His voice became smooth which helped with choir.

Every year at the end of the school year, the choir and the drill team put on a talent show for their parents. That year, he had earned a solo performance where he played the guitar and sang a popular pop ballad. He also accompanied several others on the piano and guitar.

A couple of the 'cool' guys that had been trying to start up a band were there to watch their girl friends dance. They were impressed by his performance but had no idea who he was. He had been invisible up until then. They approached him after the show. The three of them spent the entire summer practicing and writing songs, even landing a few gigs in clubs that catered to the high school kids. Rumor was they would be picked to perform at all of the school dances their senior year. They were stoked. His senior year promised to be more fun than any other time in his life.

Picture:
    Pdvl2W4.png
    ByFNk8d.png
    jgcHQtV.png

Gallery link: I have uploaded him using the dayandknight hashtag. Here is a link to him as well. http://simfileshare.net/download/458582/ This file also contains the two mods below if you want them.

IMPORTANT! If they have cc, I want the links. He has Kijiko eyelashes. But I also use the mod to remove EA eyelashes found here: http://cienzroza.tumblr.com/post/160017930275/no-ea-eyelashes
    He also has default replacement eye color by kelly hannah found here: https://www.thesimsresource.com/downloads/details/category/sims4/id/1378494/

No other CC.
    AudreyFld wrote: »

Backstory:
    Nathan is the youngest of three children. A late in life baby. His parents Sofia and Ben had not planned to have any more children and 10 years separated him from his sister and nearly 16 from his older brother. Being the baby was like being an only child and his parents spoiled him. When he showed an interest in music they spared no expense and got him the best music lessons money could buy.

He buried himself in his music, preferring to spend his time playing the piano and guitar in the garage rather than socializing with other kids. He is in the band and choir at school and considers himself a 'band nerd'. At least up until the last couple of months of his junior year. Towards the end of that year, in the space of two months, he grew almost 2 feet, his acne cleared up, he grew facial hair, he no longer had a round baby face, his voice deepened and he got his braces off. His voice became smooth which helped with choir.

Every year at the end of the school year, the choir and the drill team put on a talent show for their parents. That year, he had earned a solo performance where he played the guitar and sang a popular pop ballad. He also accompanied several others on the piano and guitar.

A couple of the 'cool' guys that had been trying to start up a band were there to watch their girl friends dance. They were impressed by his performance but had no idea who he was. He had been invisible up until then. They approached him after the show. The three of them spent the entire summer practicing and writing songs, even landing a few gigs in clubs that catered to the high school kids. Rumor was they would be picked to perform at all of the school dances their senior year. They were stoked. His senior year promised to be more fun than any other time in his life.

Picture:
    Pdvl2W4.png
    ByFNk8d.png
    jgcHQtV.png

Gallery link: I have uploaded him using the dayandknight hashtag. Here is a link to him as well. http://simfileshare.net/download/458582/ This file also contains the two mods below if you want them.

IMPORTANT! If they have cc, I want the links. He has Kijiko eyelashes. But I also use the mod to remove EA eyelashes found here: http://cienzroza.tumblr.com/post/160017930275/no-ea-eyelashes
    He also has default replacement eye color by kelly hannah found here: https://www.thesimsresource.com/downloads/details/category/sims4/id/1378494/

No other CC.

SQUEE!!! I already found him and downloaded before this post! I'm TOTALLY fangirling right now. *SWOON* :love: I ADORE his parents...oh my...whew...thank you!!!!
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
    AudreyFld wrote: »

Backstory:

Picture:
    Pdvl2W4.png
    ByFNk8d.png
    jgcHQtV.png

No other CC.

SQUEE!!! I already found him and downloaded before this post! I'm TOTALLY fangirling right now. *SWOON* :love: I ADORE his parents...oh my...whew...thank you!!!!

Awww - glad you like him! I am in love too. <3
    24csl8l.png
    Chandler is so cute and great backstory!
  • nbgangelovanbgangelova Posts: 194 Member
    Hey Pammie! I know my backstories are unnecessarily long as usual. Sorry about that! Anyways, here are my two entries. Hopefully they fit the character specifications somewhat well.

Name: Coleman Roth

Backstory:

Once upon a time, Coleman Roth was a normal kid. He was co-captain of the rugby team in high school, wrote horribly cheesy love poems for his crushes, and collected the lizards he found while growing up in the desert. His entire life changed, however, when he got up on the auditorium stage his senior year and sang for the school talent show. One viral video and two hundred thousand followers on Simstagram later, Coleman Roth found himself in the internet’s spotlight. It wasn’t long before Headline Effects Records caught wind of his ‘gram fame and brought him on as the lead singer for their new boy band, Rosebud.

Within a couple years Rosebud became a household name, capturing the hearts of the young and old, men and women alike. Coleman was immediately type-casted as the heartthrob, the unofficial leader of the group. As time went on, the pleasures of stardom started to get to Coleman’s head. The kid that used to have to jump through hoops just to get a girl’s attention suddenly had the hearts of every girl in the country. He dove into the party life, taking up smoking, drinking, and the occasional supermodel’s affections. As time went on, Coleman spiraled out of control, losing his title as heartthrob and becoming the stereotypical bad boy.

His manager, publicist, and fellow band members finally had enough when Coleman called them saying he had been arrested for drug possession and driving while under the influence. After Headline Effects Records hired a lawyer to clear Coleman of all charges, they immediately dropped him from their contract and denounced his actions to every tabloid that printed the story.

Coleman—now alone, broke, and painfully sober—has only two choices. He could continue in his ways, maybe find fame in his misdeeds and become the villain everyone loves to watch fall apart. Or maybe he’ll rise up and claim fame the right way, leaving behind his old, tired ways in pursuit of a better future for him and his fans.

Picture:

2h7lwxx.jpg

330slc9.jpg

Gallery Link: Coleman Roth

CC:

1. Hair: http://kismet-sims.tumblr.com/post/163960442729/its-a-messy-man-bun-ok-i-mashed-4-hairs-together

2. Clothes: Go ahead and use your own! I’m having a doozy of a time trying to find the clothes link since I’ve had them a long time.

3. Piercings:
    https://www.thesimsresource.com/downloads/details/category/sims4-accessories-female-earrings/title/diy-eyebrow-piercing-set/id/1353814/

https://www.thesimsresource.com/downloads/details/category/sims4-accessories-female-earrings/title/diy-lip-piercing-set/id/1343394/

https://www.thesimsresource.com/downloads/details/category/sims4-accessories-female-earrings/title/diy-nose-piercing-set/id/1344533/

4. Beauty marks/freckles (same file used for both sims, just different “color” options):

https://www.thesimsresource.com/downloads/details/category/sims4-makeup-female-skindetails/title/ssb-freckle-id/id/1370337/

5. Eyebrows: https://www.thesimsresource.com/downloads/details/category/sims4-hair-facial/title/s-club-wm-thesims4-eyebrows31-m/id/1325752/

`*`*`*`*`*`*`*`*`*`*`*`*`*`*`*`*`*`*`*`*`*`*`*`*`*`*`*`*`*`*`*`*`*`*`*`*`*`*`*`*`*`*`*`*`*`*`*`*`*`*`*`*`*`*`*`*`*`*`*`*`*`*`*`*

Name: Abigail Kennedy

Backstory:

Shy as a cricket on the 4th of July, Abigail Kennedy has always struggled finding her niche. She tried fitting in with the studious groups in high school, but they blew her off because she was too pretty and all around “boring”. The popular girls didn’t welcome her because she was horribly awkward in social situations and couldn’t quite follow social protocol. The jocks didn’t want her wheezing in their gym, the artists didn’t find she was “deep” enough to understand their tormented teenage souls, and the invisible nobodies were nowhere to be found. All she had were her books, three cats Huey, Dewie, and Louie, and an inexplicable knack for tinkering.

Her father caught wind of a car show rolling through town and decided to take her, hoping to get her out of her shell. Abigail went reluctantly, but immediately found herself entranced with all the hot rods and vintage vehicles. She peered under their hoods, fascinated with the parts and how they worked together to create such powerful machines.

A mechanic noticed her interest and brought her over to meet a group of teenage boys he mentors. They welcomed her immediately, and before long Abigail was part of their group, learning her way around an engine and boys, alike.

Now she’s an adult woman running her own mechanic shop just outside the city. She’s even employed most of her car enthusiast buddies from high school! And even though Abigail has found her way to strength and independence, the guys have no problem coming to her defense when someone tries to mess her.

Pictures:

2hn04rt.png

2h83gqx.jpg

Gallery Link: Abigail Kennedy

CC:

1. Blush: https://www.thesimsresource.com/downloads/details/category/sims4-makeup-female-blush/title/strawberry-blusher-n13/id/1328219/

2. Clothes: Again, go ahead and use your own. I got these a while ago and have lost track of their names and links.

3. Glasses: https://www.thesimsresource.com/downloads/details/category/sims4-accessories-female-glasses/title/xoev-glasses/id/1376958/

4. Eyebrows: https://www.thesimsresource.com/artists/Pralinesims/downloads/details/category/sims4-hair-facial/title/lou-eyebrows-n114/id/1376561/

5. Beauty marks/freckles (same file used for both sims, just different “color” options):
    https://www.thesimsresource.com/downloads/details/category/sims4-makeup-female-skindetails/title/ssb-freckle-id/id/1370337/

@nbgangelova OMG...you always come through!!! LOVE THEM BOTH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! <3 Thank you!!! :kissing_heart:
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • nbgangelovanbgangelova Posts: 194 Member
    @nbgangelova OMG...you always come through!!! LOVE THEM BOTH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! <3 Thank you!!! :kissing_heart:

Girl no problem I loved making them! :p
  • MunterbaconMunterbacon Posts: 5,082 Member
    And a teen to bring my subs to a close! :D

Name: Sonny Alonzo

Backstory:

You always hear about those stories of one person going to an "All You Can Eat Buffet" only to get kicked out for eating too much food, right? Well, have you heard of the kid that did this at three separate restaurants in one night? I bet you're thinking that this kid must be the offspring of Jabba the Hut and Homer Simpson, right? What if I told you that he was actually the captain of the Basketball team, the captain of the Wrestling team and also the captain of the Debate Team?

Weird combination, I know, but Sonny just loves people. He doesn't care who you are, where you came from or who you choose to love, you're all equals - just some are "more" equal than others, personalities are what attracts Sonny, he doesn't take into consideration the gender of the person attached to that personality, he doesn't care about said person's looks, if you've got it, he wants it.

Picture:
    02-20-18_9-19-35c2a0pm.png
    02-20-18_9-18-55c2a0pm.png
    02-20-18_9-19-15c2a0pm.png

Gallery link: A handy zipfile for your convenience! :D
    dustshaela.jpg
    Origin ID: Munter_Bacon
    Ironbound (end of season break) | STRIKE! (currently updating) | The Colours of my Heart (on hiatus)
    Omg! Thanks @Munterbacon ! All are wonderful!
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • Skcaga6Skcaga6 Posts: 3,399 Member
    02-20-18_10-44-58c2a0am.png?w=656

Name: Emery Straud

Backstory: As the great granddaughter of Vlad, Emery has had a rough life. She was constantly picked on and called names because of her family. She turned inside herself and focused on school instead. That just made things worse. Having the highest grades in school caused the other kids to label her as a nerd or a geek. It was their own fault she turned out smarter than they were. They pushed her to it.

Picture: Up there

Gallery link: Used your hashtag. Marked as CC because of eye and skin default replacements. No CC on her though other than the lashes you already have.
    wotgen6.gif?w=656