Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

I dont wanna play sad games , so are there any good ones for pc?

So all the popular games involve death and depression in some form. I have enough morbidity in my mind. I already play my favorite game , the sims, but sometimes need to switch it up. Does anyone have a suggestion for games of a lighter nature that are fun? That are also on pc.

Comments

• JennyggJennygg Posts: 1,574 Member
    Have you tried Bejeweled or Peggle? I know they are kind of older but they are a lot of fun and zero violence.
    hC6F85532
  • TheHarbinger_51TheHarbinger_51 Posts: 1,702 Member
    I love flash games! I should play them more @Jennygg .

Big fish games tends to have titles I enjoy, even though it has been years since I played those.
    I hope you find some that you really enjoy! :):)
    hC6F85532
  • samemiesamemie Posts: 1,623 Member
    Not sure exactly what you're looking for, but I always liked the Flipline/Papa Louie games (which are free online). They're kind of monotonous but I find they're good when you want something to play but don't want anything heavy or difficult or that really requires much attention.
    @samemie Those games look like a lot of fun!
    hC6F85532
    edited February 2018
    Jennygg wrote: »
    @samemie Those games look like a lot of fun!

@Jennygg Yup! I remember playing Papa's Freezeria a lot as a teen to break up my revision for exams. :)
    Have you played Diner Dash? I love that one @samemie

@kaywilliams Possibly? I think I've heard of it but if I have, it's not something I've played recently. Will check it out though. :)
  • comicsforlifecomicsforlife Posts: 9,585 Member
    try stardew valley its fun there's a lot to do there are holidays and you can get marred and go on adventures and have kids
    and make friends and go to dances and learn peoples back stories and have a cat or dog
    more for sim kids and more drama please
  • RedDestiny92RedDestiny92 Posts: 7,820 Member
    Papas games are fun..and sometimes really tie you in I played far too much of Papa's Bakeria waiting for Scooperia, but for a different game I don't know I like to browse gamesgames or most fun games for little random games to try out.
    Reddestiny921 on the gallery...still not sure if I capitalized the second d..lol
    All the sims err'day
    PmyCqgA.png
  • KelvinKelvin Posts: 6,899 Member
    Lumino City. It's beautiful and relaxing to play. It's available on App Store and google play I believe. Zero violence, no death.
    chicken-run-ginger-i-just-decided-i-dont-care-idc-gif-20619284.gif
    ._.
  • SimTrippySimTrippy Posts: 7,651 Member
    edited February 2018
    Ori and the blind forest (ok the intro is a tiny bit sad but in a Pixar sort of way, so it's alright) & Fe would be my top suggestions. Ori is one of the most fun games I've ever played in the metroidvania genre and it's adorable. Fe is like mellow, meditative platforming. Not very challenging per se, but I still enjoy it a lot because it's so calm and dreamy. I guess there's some "evil" in it (too big of a word, but for lack of a better one), but it's more in a good/evil balance kind of way. Also, there's Unravel. Although if you ever decide to accept a modicum of (intelligent, not brute) sadness in your game, then maybe you can check out Oxenfree, Night in the Woods and Hellblade: Senua's Sacrifice (ETA: oh wait I think the last one is PS4 only, the rest should be PC :))
  • SimTrippySimTrippy Posts: 7,651 Member
    edited February 2018
    try stardew valley its fun there's a lot to do there are holidays and you can get marred and go on adventures and have kids
    and make friends and go to dances and learn peoples back stories and have a cat or dog

Oh true Stardew Valley is also excellent! Such an adorable little gem & very relaxing <3
    ChocoCub wrote: »
    Lumino City. It's beautiful and relaxing to play. It's available on App Store and google play I believe. Zero violence, no death.

Omg that IS very pretty. Is the story/mystery good?

On that note: What Remains of Edith Finch is also a darn beautiful game! But well, if the OP isn't looking for a "depressive" subtone, this may not be the best fit. Although honestly, the story was so touching and so well executed, I played it twice in a row :D
  • husseinandalihusseinandali Posts: 2,622 Member
    Play minecraft
    Put difficulty to peaceful
    yondu-guardians1.jpg
    over here i post my cc
    new: https://simsworkshop.net/members/g1g2.1032/
    old: modthesims.info/m/8847624
    you may know me as g1g2

I am planning on getting a console for christmas to play crash bandicoot! I grew up on that...and frogger! And a little mariokart :)

Im looking toward the nintendo switch