Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

In Search of Sims1 Families for Sims2

BluegayleBluegayle Posts: 4,186 Member
edited February 2018 in The Sims 2
Long long time ago thanks to SimsEstates I had original Sims families in my Sims2 game.

Can no longer access that site anymore. :-( I miss that site.

I do have the option of digging through my storage closet for either a "disc" copy of my old downloads or setup old pc (which is also in closet) and see if on it, however i am really really hoping someone out there has them and could find a way to share?

I had so much fun adding some of them and now that i am retired I have more time to spend actually simming. TIA

Note: I have been searching but so far the links i have found have dead ended or somewhat sketchy.
"Every child matters. If we fail our children, we are bound to fail our present, our future, faith, cultures, and civilizations as well."
ZO6GpFg.jpg

AHQ Champion
Post edited by Bluegayle on

Comments

• CinebarCinebar Posts: 33,618 Member
    I had to load an old hard drive/pc to find some of my favorite stuff, I know it's a pain but sometimes you do what you have to do. :) Hopefully, you don't have to wade through a bunch of old dvds etc. or find that old 2nd HDD like I did to only find out the ac adaptor is dead and I can't get it started. :/
    "Games Are Not The Place To Tell Stories, Games Are Meant To Let People Tell Their Own Stories"...Will Wright.
  • BluegayleBluegayle Posts: 4,186 Member
    LOL Yeah that's what i'm afraid of. Hoping to find the disc as I am fairly certain I had one. But at least I can still play and have fun in the meantime.
    "Every child matters. If we fail our children, we are bound to fail our present, our future, faith, cultures, and civilizations as well."
    ZO6GpFg.jpg

AHQ Champion