Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Sims 4 Jungle Adventure Vs Sims 3 world Adventures Trailers

Which Trailer is better The new Sims 4 Jungle adventure or Sims 3 World adventures in your guys opinion?

Comments

• Options
    TheHarbinger_51TheHarbinger_51 Posts: 1,702 Member
    Dont remember the trailer. But I played WA. I didnt like anything about sims 3 WA. The worlds were not beautiful either. I already love Salvadorada <3

Im going to buy it as soon as I can, because I want the salsa dance, the new world among a few other features coming with Jungle adventures.
  • Options
    mayraymayray Posts: 1,426 Member
    I loved WA. I just wish it was so buggy for me. I also really liked all the different fruit, recipes and skills that came with all the worlds. However I'd rather they were treated as a neighborhood in 4.
  • Options
    simgirl1010simgirl1010 Posts: 35,866 Member
    Which Trailer is better The new Sims 4 Jungle adventure or Sims 3 World adventures in your guys opinion?

What does this even matter? World Adventures was released in November 2009. Almost 9 years ago. Do you remember what was in the trailer? Or was your intent to start a World Adventures vs Jungle Adventure debate ?
  • Options
    GlitterbuGlitterbu Posts: 58 Member
    World Adventures was my first expansion and probably one of my favourites, there was so much to explore as we were given 3 new worlds, not to mention all the different quests to complete. It just gave the game so much more variety. The trailers though are pretty similar, except for the different graphics styles of course
    s7fTQtj.jpg
  • Options
    EA_LeelooEA_Leeloo Posts: 2,019 EA Staff (retired)
    Hi Simmers,

I have to jump in here. Similar topics have already been discussed multiple times and it has never ended well so every time the threads eventually had to be closed.

Topics like "The Sims 3 vs The Sims 4" are considered baiting as they usually result in heated debates that will require moderation. Thus, for the health of the community, we are inclined to prevent escalations by closing these threads.

I'm asking you to please be mindful of this going forward and to keep in mind that baiting is against the forum rules. For the reasons mentioned above, I am closing this thread. Cheers.
This discussion has been closed.
Return to top