Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

~ Every year I build a thing,for Valentines day to share with my friends...2018

~ This is my Gift to you,to share the love............."Amore" an Italian Resturant <3
~ I have done this for a few years now, & shared with my friends,but I think my Friends & neighbours here can also be included in that, I just love to share the love around,because I find there does not seem to be enough of it in this world, & we have to start some were, don't you think? <3
6U4dtyy.png
NaQw2wq.png
Vkhi8Ym.png
8M9Vp9n.png
bWvuWcc.png
yk1mhzO.png
fni560h.png
sMD7bCW.png
3Z1MoHr.png

~ If you want it you can have it, it is HERE
~ It has been play tested & everything works fine & the Sims love the veranda dinning the most, I always find couples out there ;)
~ Sorry about all the pictures,but the Gallery ones does this build no favours ;)
~ Use MOO (bb.moveobjects on) to place this lot,because of the Clutter only,otherwise you will just find them under the sideboards & surfaces!
Webp-net-gifmaker-3.gif
Gallery Link-aussiekarima

Comments

• Options
    KarritzKarritz Posts: 21,923 Member
  • Options
    aussiekarimaaussiekarima Posts: 1,170 Member
    ~ Thank you @Karritz<3
    Webp-net-gifmaker-3.gif

• Options
    sawdustsawdust Posts: 1,003 Member
    Beautiful aussie. I especially love the heart out front. It's a shame it takes so long to get your food as it would be great to have dinner then go upstairs for the DJ but so far I have found all night is taken up waiting for the meal.
  • Options
    ~ Same thing happened to me,my Sims were sat at the biggest table, I am wondering if I take it out or just halve it if that would help, any thoughts? @sawdust
    ~ I have also noticed as none of my Sims owns it (yet) you have to hire a DJ or be the DJ yourself? :(
    Webp-net-gifmaker-3.gif

• Options
    sawdustsawdust Posts: 1,003 Member
    It's just lately I've played again (as distinct from playing simply to test a build) but based on the invites out to dinner (which is about 5 times now) it just takes too long. It's not glitched, it's just EA needs to work on animation/time ratio. Even when the waitress doesn't drop your food, if it was a real life restaurant it's doors would close due to lack of customers as no-one wants to wait 90 minutes for their food or 30 minutes before a waitress even comes over to take an order but that's how it is in game when things are going well. Some times I've had longer waits. One occasion my dinner partner left because they were absolutely starving and had to go home due to "personal issues". (I love that message). :)

EA desperately need to address the time/animation issue. It has gone on since Sims 1. Who needs 2 hours to get ready for work? Yet that is what has been allowed since day one. Personally if my employee was that slow? I wouldn't hire them in the first place. ;)

I know we talk about the bugs and glitches but I think the far more pressing need is to resolve some common sense issues. :)
  • Options
    ~ I guess as the same thing happened in your cute Koffee Houze, & come on it is a cafe!!!!
    ~ I agree, it bugs me the time it takes to just to cross the house to do something which also takes unrealistic times to achieve!
    ~ I just put a laundry in your Family Cape cod, I love it,just putting in some of my Sims from the City,moving to Newcrest! ;)
    Webp-net-gifmaker-3.gif