Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The stream convinced me to buy Jungle Adventures....

Comments

• CynnaCynna Posts: 2,369 Member
    Ah...okay. Thank you. :)

I3Ml5Om.jpg
  • Jordan061102Jordan061102 Posts: 3,918 Member
    Small things like the types of NPCs that come, what they're dressed as, which themed nights occur here, etc. Some straightforward, sensible tweaks.

Each time you post something, I learn more about this beautiful GP.
    Lu4ERme.gif
  • fullspiralfullspiral Posts: 14,717 Member
    The stream convinced me too. There's not been a lot for non-family players in the last year so this is a good gp for me.
    Small things like the types of NPCs that come, what they're dressed as, which themed nights occur here, etc. Some straightforward, sensible tweaks.

Just to clarify.....we won't be seeing issues with other venues and what they dress in will we? As was the issue in this thread?:

http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/929309/let-sims-wear-their-assigned-cas-outfits-instead-of-weird-situational-ones-please/p1
  • stilljustme2stilljustme2 Posts: 25,082 Member
    So it was amazing seeing how excited everyone was! Sad how there was like one or two determined trolls, who were trying really hard to get attention and turn something negative >:) . But they are sooo in the minority :)<3 It just kind of blows that people like that are out there . Kind of annoying. Its too bad they don't or cant kick the weird people out of the chat.

Other than that great stream . The comments were generally amazing and SO fun to read <3<3<3

I buy what I like and plum the trolls. B) I really likethe that we're getting two aspirations and skills in this pack. If you're not into ruins diving you can go for the culture and maybe pick up a few knick-knacks (real or fake) while you're there. I'm planning to turn the Rattlesnake Bar (from base game) into a restaurant that serves all the Selvadoradan foods plus the Mexican foods (like the burritos) from City Living. The restaurant will be in the basement with some tables upstairs in the bar area.
    Check out my Gallery! Origin ID: justme22
    Fun must be always -- Tomas Hertl (San Jose Sharks hockey player)
  • stilljustme2stilljustme2 Posts: 25,082 Member
    fullspiral wrote: »

Just to clarify.....we won't be seeing issues with other venues and what they dress in will we? As was the issue in this thread?:

http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/929309/let-sims-wear-their-assigned-cas-outfits-instead-of-weird-situational-ones-please/p1

I wonder if the pre-pack patch solves the issue of Sims showing up in weird outfits/hats when they attend the festivals in San Myshuno and occasionally in other places.
    Check out my Gallery! Origin ID: justme22
    Fun must be always -- Tomas Hertl (San Jose Sharks hockey player)

I wonder if the pre-pack patch solves the issue of Sims showing up in weird outfits/hats when they attend the festivals in San Myshuno and occasionally in other places.

It was supposed to be fixed in a previous patch, but tbh, I really haven't played much since then to know if it is fixed or not. It would be sad if this tweak messed it up again. That's why I am asking. This is important to the way I play MY game.
  • SimGuruNinjaSimGuruNinja Posts: 992 SimGuru

I sure hope not. We haven't seen that in testing this pack. ;)

I sure hope not. We haven't seen that in testing this pack. ;)

Okay. Thank you!
  • filipomelfilipomel Posts: 1,693 Member
    I can’t wait for all the different challenges that will be made after the packs release.
  • catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,395 Member
    We totally forgot to show off the Inspirational bluff overlook near flirty falls! We'll have to try and get over there next stream.

Please do. I'd really like to see that
  • imhappyimhappy Posts: 1,988 Member
    I know it's a small thing, but I'm super excited about the new collection case!

I can't wait to place things in the case, since my floors are getting a bit overwhelmed by frogs.
  • LiELFLiELF Posts: 6,448 Member
    imhappy wrote: »

I can't wait to place things in the case, since my floors are getting a bit overwhelmed by frogs.

Yes! The collection case is such a great addition, especially for museums. I'm really looking forward to the builds that people will do, using them and all the relics in the pack. I'd like to have a museum with more variety. :)
    #Team Occult
  • SomeChick1SomeChick1 Posts: 535 Member
    I wasn't planning on getting it. I figured it would be something I'd do once and never again but I really like how there's SO much to do. I also thought it would be "Choose your own adventure" style - where the exploring is by pics on the screen but you can actually experience it.

My favorite thing is it looks like you can change the lot types. I tried to put a Mountain resort/spa in Outdoor retreat but it didn't work. :/
  • paradiseplanetparadiseplanet Posts: 4,421 Member

You could say that "you're happy", yes?
    Origin ID: paradiseplanet27
    tumblr_ojq4r339Ni1usy5rpo1_100.png
  • geminiagregeminiagre Posts: 6,918 Member
    We totally forgot to show off the Inspirational bluff overlook near flirty falls! We'll have to try and get over there next stream.

you did?? Awwww that's ok ..maybe next t.....I dont care...Just take my money! Take 'em!!! *takes out a bunch of cash and waves it in your face* Now GIMME!!!! MIIIIIIINE !!!!!! *insane laughter here* >:)>:)

*snaps back to reality* I'm already sold by the trailer..streams are fun though...now need to get my hands on a bit of extra cash to get that baby on release...Give the people who created the world a massive hug from me , and a bunch of wet from tears tissues 'cause i CRIED when i saw that masterpiece of a world. So so beautiful <3<3<3<3<3<3
  • ChadSims2ChadSims2 Posts: 5,090 Member
    SomeChick1 wrote: »
    I wasn't planning on getting it. I figured it would be something I'd do once and never again but I really like how there's SO much to do. I also thought it would be "Choose your own adventure" style - where the exploring is by pics on the screen but you can actually experience it.

My favorite thing is it looks like you can change the lot types. I tried to put a Mountain resort/spa in Outdoor retreat but it didn't work. :/
    Wait you actually experience it now? all I seen was some spider attacks hacking at some vines base game digging and a ton of chance cards oh boy did they not end.
    Sims 4 went from "You Rule" to "One of the stories we want you to tell"
    SomeChick1 wrote: »

That has been fixed. I placed a restaurant and Spa in Granite Falls.
  • tinacolada00tinacolada00 Posts: 409 Member

I was hoping to see a quick item overview of build/buy mode. Will there be build/buy in the next live stream?

^^ Yes!
    ^^ Yes!
    Is Hammocks and Tents coming with this pack?

No hammocks or tents in this pack.

No hammocks or tents in this pack.

Oh that's too bad about hammocks. I have tents with OR but I figured this pack would get it's own tents for people that don't have OR. Thanks for the info though.
  • NorthDakotaGamerNorthDakotaGamer Posts: 2,559 Member
    The livestreams never really convince me. I always wait for multiple let's plays from various sources to watch before purchasing 3+ months later. I also am not usually trusting of those that get early access and can not seem to trust the gurus' bias opinions. Guess I am very critical of the game and research to make sure any DLC is worth my money.
  • Zeldaboy180Zeldaboy180 Posts: 5,997 Member
    LiELF wrote: »

Yes! The collection case is such a great addition, especially for museums. I'm really looking forward to the builds that people will do, using them and all the relics in the pack. I'd like to have a museum with more variety. :)

I actually changed the Museum in Oasis Springs to be a Science museum instead of art.

There is a bunch of science related stuff on the top floor, dead aliens in cages, some chemistry tables etc, on the middle floor is the insect exhibit with a bunch of bugs from Granite Falls.

The bottom floor has a bunch of rocks and gems on display as well as a gift store, albeit purely decorative and non functional, sims will still go in and wander around.

I also added more paintings and sculptures to the Museum in Willow Creek, added some romantic garden landscaping as well as a wishing well, but I plan on perhaps changing the museum in Brindleton Bay to be a historical museum. If not that then perhaps the one in the new world.
    e68338c368f106ae784e73111955bd86.png