Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Describe your current family using 3 pictures

Comments

• lukeahalukeaha Posts: 360 Member
    HillyBeth wrote: »
    40223566664_e7a4162a90_b.jpg

@HillyBeth This is a very nice living room! I love the sofas.
    Looking forward to see what's next in their lives! :smiley:
    (and I like how their careers fit together ;) )
  • Celticgamer0Celticgamer0 Posts: 1,997 Member
    lukeaha wrote: »

CC is not bad for your game.

Oh okay, then it is just me who 1) don't know how to use it and 2) is too scared to use it because 3) I don't know what to do if it goes wrong :D

It took me a long time to trust it enough to try it and now I am hooked :lol:
    If you do try it out just make sure it is up to date and that the creator is still monitoring it. Especially script mods :smile:
  • BusufuBusufu Posts: 1,966 Member
    @HillyBeth such a cute couple!
    Sul Sul!
    On my blog (German) you'll find two completed vampire stories 🦇 and an ongoing ghost story 👻.
    I'm also posting about my I'm surrounded by idi🤪ts! - challenge, in which I've now reached gen 9.
    Thanks for stopping by! 👋
  • PlumbobCrossingPlumbobCrossing Posts: 8,455 Member
    My simself's family. Lots of love in this fam!
    yOKGXbr.png
    mB6m9AE.png
    PwX7uW4.png
  • HillyBethHillyBeth Posts: 3,505 Member
    HillyBeth wrote: »
    40223566664_e7a4162a90_b.jpg

@HillyBeth This is a very nice living room! I love the sofas.
    Looking forward to see what's next in their lives! :smiley:
    (and I like how their careers fit together ;) )

You can find it on the gallery. It's called Sea Breeze Living Room I think. It's been a while since I looked.
    Origin ID
    HillyPlays
    P.A.C.E- Positive Attitude Changes Everything
    edited March 2018
    I know I'm constantly starting over with them, but I'm doing the Legacy Challenge with my favorite couple- Ethan and Emily- and they're living in separate units of the same apartment building. They're officially dating and one night, one thing lead to another and this happened!(see pics 2 and 3)
    27086955288_b427f7e89c_b.jpg
    27086951648_ce4c7aee89_z.jpg
    40064639415_3f7c6526d3_z.jpg

Gonna play as Ethan once the baby arrives so he can pop the question..... Unless I should just go Dutch and have Emily propose!
    Origin ID
    HillyPlays
  • 06Bon0606Bon06 Posts: 11,614 Member
    I believe these say it all XD

iZIBa8u.png

zZiUs3t.png

4y07Vd6.png
    @Celticgamer0 Can you really do that? I bet it is funny to make CC (and to use it) but isn’t it bad for the game?
    Haha, I really like this family. Shaun sounds like a really sweet young man - but I fear Monique is not reliable, based on the third picture..(Or maybe she just really is into manicure? I guess it is not the worst thing to require from ones husband) (Do you understand my worries? Please say I am wrong)

Oh okay, then it is just me who 1) don't know how to use it and 2) is too scared to use it because 3) I don't know what to do if it goes wrong :D

If your game acts weird after adding something just delete what you added. Best to add cc and mods little by little so you know what causes the problem :)
  • applefeather2applefeather2 Posts: 4,003 Member

The Blackthorne family.

M6ZeU1O.png

Billy is a sad sack who needs more chocolate.

Kyx1dl0.png

Mom, Gentian, feeding baby Betty. I really like the looks of Gentian.

zh1Pkf1.png
    Lucas Kraft and his nephew, Kendrick Lamb, could not afford the nice apartment in the city and thus were forced to become squatters, living in an abandoned house in the middle of nowhere.
    xCNCT3Vl.png

Despite hardships, they are very close
    W8bJlsNl.png

Kendrick does get tired of eating cereal constantly
    jKHlGU8l.png
  • Jprp83Jprp83 Posts: 400 Member
    Lucas Kraft and his nephew, Kendrick Lamb, could not afford the nice apartment in the city and thus were forced to become squatters, living in an abandoned house in the middle of nowhere.
    xCNCT3Vl.png

W8bJlsNl.png

jKHlGU8l.png

This is great! I have a hard time creating sims that look poor and their houses! Right I feel most of the options we have are too Barbie fantasy both for CAS and furniture! You did a great job!
    edited March 2018
    I started over.... again, but the way I usually play. Ethan and Emily started as roommates and went to the Jungle! What happened there.... Well, it's been a wild ride. They're married with a son and expecting a daughter! I'm really having a lot of fun now that I've added Jungle Adventure, Toddler Stuff and Backyard Stuff to my collection. I was also able to send Ethan and Emily to the Romance Festival where they got very spontaneous! Ethan proposed- my game skipped so I missed it- and they married right there at the festival!
    40284389324_3a18969d2d_b.jpg
    39225168250_389b5eb6e8_z.jpg
    40325573454_4d89034728_b.jpg
    Origin ID
    HillyPlays
    Jprp83 wrote: »
    xCNCT3Vl.png

W8bJlsNl.png

jKHlGU8l.png

This is great! I have a hard time creating sims that look poor and their houses! Right I feel most of the options we have are too Barbie fantasy both for CAS and furniture! You did a great job!

I did not make the house, I only updated it :smile: The original creator is Mandykay77 in the gallery and they did an awesome job :smile: But thanks for the compliment ^.^
  • PninaSimmerPninaSimmer Posts: 371 Member
    @Celticgamer0 Can you really do that? I bet it is funny to make CC (and to use it) but isn’t it bad for the game?
    Haha, I really like this family. Shaun sounds like a really sweet young man - but I fear Monique is not reliable, based on the third picture..(Or maybe she just really is into manicure? I guess it is not the worst thing to require from ones husband) (Do you understand my worries? Please say I am wrong)

It's very easy to install. If the CC isn't functioning correctly you just delete it. I have mod conflict detector. In under a minute it scans my mods folder and lets me know if anything is causing issues. I have over 500 pieces of CC/mods.
    edited March 2018
    Taking a break from the Parker's and playing my very first sims 4 couple: The Mooney's! They're now dating and living together! I gave them both makeovers and love how they look now. I didn't change much, physically, but Ryan got some reconstruction done.
    Ryan Cole:
    40166376765_e5e83bb0e0_b.jpg

Katherine Mooney:
    41011084102_64f8f6b35b_b.jpg

Both during their first date:
    26188902827_7e5febfa60_b.jpg

I think the Parenthood facial hair is perfect until he's an adult. Then I may give him the facial hair I used to always use. <3
    Origin ID
    HillyPlays
  • mustenimusteni Posts: 5,405 Member
    This family has been mostly background sims, but I'm now really excited about playing them. It's a real challenge as they live in a slum.

This guy always wants to make drinks at the roof top bar, other sims don't even go there.
    bSCs38Z.png

The lot is cat hangout and dog hangout, so there are lot of strays around.
    geS16fa.png

Teen sim is trying to build a bridge when an unexpected ufo attack happens!
    pMn4E8n.png
  • edwie22edwie22 Posts: 100 Member
    edited March 2018
    The Garcias

y3X9rPZ.jpg
    This is my family and they were my very first sims! Both Denis and Ramon were born in The Sims Freeplay, Denis was my very first sim and with him I started the game four years ago. These pixel characters have a special place in my heart. When the game started Denis was mid-twenties and was working as in-house doctor for the Fire Department. Ramon was a firefighter and that is how they met and fell in love.

The had two kids, Denim and Byron. In present time, Denis and Ramon are 45 years old. Denim (left) is 18 years old and is son of Ramon through a surrogate mother. Byron (right) is 16 and son of Denis through the same surrogate, meaning the kids are biological half-brothers. Denim was my very first toddler in Sims Freeplay. When I migrated the game to TS4, they were the first ones to make it into Willow Creek. Years later, they now live in Newcrest in that huge 50x40 lot by the lake.

QkI7Jc0.jpg
    Denis and Ramon when they started dating back in the day (cant believe I still have that screenshot)

Denis is now chief traumatologist at the hospital (he is the one with the doctor career) and Ramon is celebrity chef and the owner of my Dine Out restaurant (it still 🐸🐸🐸🐸 me off that the family cannot work there, unlike in Freeplay). Denim will graduate high school this year, so in the game I think I will soon move him to San Myshuno with two of his neighbors who are the same age. TS4 does not have university so I have to make-believe haha.

Byron is special for me. He was very awkward as a child, and his puberty hit very late, until he was like 14 or 15. He was very small and with a squeaky voice. His friends grew up before he did and they refused to leave him behind, so he was always the smallest in the group. Suddenly he just grew up to that hunk he is today and there you go... co-captain of Junior varsity football team, aspiring DJ, and is the boyfriend of Luna Villarreal (who in my game is the hottest cheerleader in school),. They have a dog (weimaraner) named Ponchi.

ORww5gD.png
    Byron with his girlfriend Luna
    Post edited by edwie22 on
    I know I have been absent for some days now... But I did not expect this many new comments! :D
    I better get started!

And by the way, thanks for all your comments about CC, it is really helpful! :smiley:
    @OhMyHemsworth when you are playing with your simself, do you then recreate your real life entirely? Or do you just make up different scenarios? :)
    And lovely pictures, of what looks to be a lovely family. :blush:
    @HillyBeth oh no, I did not get to see some of your pictures... :/
    But I am glad you seem to finally have reached the destination you wanted with the Parkers. :)
    The Mooneys both look very unique, I really like them! Katherine's eyes are very speciel, and Ryans beard suits him - but I look forward to see which beard you have prepared for him ;)
    I hope you plan for them to have kids, because it will be very exciting to see what they will look like!
    06Bon06 wrote: »

iZIBa8u.png

zZiUs3t.png

4y07Vd6.png

@06Bon06 a lot of dead happens around him, huh? And he barely seem to notice (nor care). :D The fact that it was death himself who had to but out the fire says a lot.....
    In the 3. picture, did he die from electroshock? Mine never does that! Mine actually never die from anything but age...
  • KamioKamio Posts: 2,213 Member
    edited March 2018
    I’m doing the Selection Challenge (The Bachelor Challenge on steroids with tiaras and ball gowns)

The prince was unaware of his true identify and lead a sheltered, typical lifestyle in the suburbs with his mum in Bridgetown bay. He even found a girl he swore he’d marry.

1TNt2.jpeg

Just before his 18th birthday his mother told him who he really was, his girlfriend ended the relationship - she wasn’t cut out for the royal life - and he moved into the castle, taking his half-Sister and best friend with him...

AtGEBNu.png

...at 21 he started his own Selection Challenge (Forever Starts Somewhere - on the stories, legacies and challenges forum) to find his future bride and well this where I am up to...

Ki7eLr5.png
    Simming since 2001!! Origin ID: KamioMax[/center]
    edited March 2018
    As you may have noticed, I have a different avi now. The beautiful teen in my avi is the oldest grandchild to the late Ryan Cole and Katherine Mooney. Her name is Rebekah and she was actually born three years ago. I uploaded the 8-sim household in March of 2015. I originally started off with Katherine, who married Ryan. They had a daughter, Madison, followed by a son named Ryder. Madison married a me-made Sim named Jack Avery and they now have three kids. Rebekah, Rhyan, and Rylan. Madison's brother is engaged to another me-made Sim named Daphne Blaire. Ryan and Katherine passed away before their oldest and youngest grandchildren aged up. :'(

40396816344_bfca1d047c_b.jpg
    26235607547_1ff391e62a_b.jpg
    26235606577_4f86d05780_b.jpg
    Origin ID
    HillyPlays
    06Bon06 wrote: »

iZIBa8u.png

zZiUs3t.png

4y07Vd6.png

@06Bon06 a lot of dead happens around him, huh? And he barely seem to notice (nor care). :D The fact that it was death himself who had to but out the fire says a lot.....
    In the 3. picture, did he die from electroshock? Mine never does that! Mine actually never die from anything but age...

It does, I've always complained about not enough random death in my game and now it keep showing up around him, I do have the fire mod though which is fun.

Yup, I made him go help grimmy and beg to save his girlfriend. The other guy did die from electrocution while repairing my gremlin infested apartment. My sim also died in that apartment but I left without saving.

This happened but my game broke. 3 Townies died XD yet my sim is always fine, I have reason to believe he and grim are working together.

QH3Oh82.png

Teaching his dog the tricks of the trade

HM46uMS.png