Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Describe your current family using 3 pictures

Comments

• SimTrippySimTrippy Posts: 7,651 Member
    lukeaha wrote: »
    SimTrippy wrote: »
    Had been wanting to post in this thread for a while, so here's my current family described in 3 pictures :)

8zvZptM.png
    7LsEYH8.png
    NM3ziv6.png

@SimTrippy Then I must say I am happy you finally did so! :smiley:
    It's some very nice pictures you have taken. It's funny to see things from packs I do not have myself. :blush:
    Is it possible to befriend a skeleton? :p
    Is the cabinet in the background of the third picture a display cabinet for the tressures you find i Selvadorada?

Ohh hey I hadn't seen this :D Yes, the cabinet is from JA to display treasures in indeed! You can "sort of" befriend skeletons, but not really as they don't appear in your relationship panel as far as I know :D Probably because of their temp nature, don't know.

Anyway, here are 3 more pictures of that same family! (love your thread btw :))
    Xc0PPgL.png
    MfY9Q8J.png
    8mCWYWL.png
  • FanPhoriaFanPhoria Posts: 1,655 Member
    Can any of you recommend another picture hosting service than tinypic? I have now twice experienced trouble using tinypic, so I do not feel safe using it..

Don't know about "recommend" but I use imgur.com. Haven't had any major issues so far, and I like it cause you can upload multiple pics at a time.
  • NyteRoseNyteRose Posts: 1,672 Member
    I use Flickr and have had no problems.
    It can't rain all the time- Eric Draven, The Crow
  • CheesySimsLoverCheesySimsLover Posts: 258 Member
    Mother/Daughter bonding with Grams aka the ex-boyfriend’s mom. Totally casual.

nRafGBz.png

“Leah, I told you to take care of the dogs while I was at my ex’s taking care of the kids. Can’t you do anything right?” -Jayme (Celina and Christopher’s first visit to their mom’s apartment). vZ15gG3.png

Deep conversations in my little bro’s room with my Aunt Bethany’s sister-in-law, Addyson. -Celina (Bethany is Jonathan’s Mom from my earlier post; she and her husband are raising his younger sister since his parents passed away).

QalCEr5.png

• lukeahalukeaha Posts: 360 Member
    Had been wanting to post in this thread for a while, so here's my current family described in 3 pictures :)

8zvZptM.png
    7LsEYH8.png
    NM3ziv6.png

@SimTrippy Then I must say I am happy you finally did so! :smiley:
    It's some very nice pictures you have taken. It's funny to see things from packs I do not have myself. :blush:
    Is it possible to befriend a skeleton? :p
    Is the cabinet in the background of the third picture a display cabinet for the tressures you find i Selvadorada?

Ohh hey I hadn't seen this :D Yes, the cabinet is from JA to display treasures in indeed! You can "sort of" befriend skeletons, but not really as they don't appear in your relationship panel as far as I know :D Probably because of their temp nature, don't know.

Anyway, here are 3 more pictures of that same family! (love your thread btw :))
    Xc0PPgL.png
    MfY9Q8J.png
    8mCWYWL.png

@SimTrippy
    Awesome!

Thank you very much :blush:
    The second Picture is pure magic! :star:
    And big diffence in mom's and dad's commitment in the celebration in the first Picture :D
    Peppy prox has finally gotten a boyfriend. First they lived apart and rarely saw each other, but then everything suddenly went very fast - and today they live together in Brindleton Bay with a dog and their twin-daugthers. :)

atCZVJE.png

So, let me introduce you to her boyfriend, Mel Loyle. Here he is taking care of either Polly or Pyllo.
    WOMqnAB.png

And here is a closeup of Rax. As Rax is aging he becomes more and more nervous... And I don't know what to do? :/
    crtRh60.png

[/fingers crossed it is now working!i]
  • Cassandra52182Cassandra52182 Posts: 525 Member

The household I like to play has only 1 sim in it named Maya, and her only job is to spread as much romance, chaos, and mayhem as she possibly can.

This is her and her favorite boyfriend Kai
    JAQzlDS.png?1
    She actually got outsmarted by the temple guardian, which rarely happens
    h4GdE0P.png
    And last is her favorite game of survival with all of her enemies, the winner gets to live (and yes, death needs to lay off the donuts)
    4gBylPo.png
    yqCsdo8.gif
    @Cassandra52182
    Awesome pictures and descriptions :D
    Maya sure is a hardboiled woman. But how did they all die, I wonder?
    Awesome pictures and descriptions :D
    Maya sure is a hardboiled woman. But how did they all die, I wonder?
    Maya may or may not have invited all of her enemies over to her house and locked them all in a room with no doors or windows.
    yqCsdo8.gif
  • SimTrippySimTrippy Posts: 7,651 Member
    The household I like to play has only 1 sim in it named Maya, and her only job is to spread as much romance, chaos, and mayhem as she possibly can.

This is her and her favorite boyfriend Kai
    JAQzlDS.png?1
    She actually got outsmarted by the temple guardian, which rarely happens
    h4GdE0P.png
    And last is her favorite game of survival with all of her enemies, the winner gets to live (and yes, death needs to lay off the donuts)
    4gBylPo.png

That second picture :D
  • HillyBethHillyBeth Posts: 3,505 Member
    Now that I'm on a desktop, I've started over. Here are three new pics of Ethan Parker and (soon-to-be-girlfriend) Emily Gilbert:
    26987930158_08db454b7e_b.jpg
    25986284537_0525537632_b.jpg
    40816802112_cf47c22163_b.jpg
    Origin ID
    HillyPlays
    P.A.C.E- Positive Attitude Changes Everything
    @HillyBeth Very nice pictures. They are both very pretty and look cute together :blush:
  • Celticgamer0Celticgamer0 Posts: 1,997 Member
    King-Behr

Sorry for taking so long with an update as I have been practicing making cc for my sims. So far it is all just recolours, but here is the King-Behr family (grandchildren of Candy Behr and my founder)

Skylar Kraft is always lounging around and refusing to contribute to anything whether it is paying the bills or cleaning.
    ejGXG0Bl.png

Shaun Kraft is the youngest, yet the more responsible of the two. He is married to a beautiful woman. Not only is he supporting her and his brother, but there is a little nooboo on the way :smile:
    D03QQrYl.png

Monique loves her husband, especially when he gifts her with a manicure ^.^
    lOP8TrDl.png
    edited March 2018
    @Celticgamer0 Can you really do that? I bet it is funny to make CC (and to use it) but isn’t it bad for the game?
    Haha, I really like this family. Shaun sounds like a really sweet young man - but I fear Monique is not reliable, based on the third picture..(Or maybe she just really is into manicure? I guess it is not the worst thing to require from ones husband) (Do you understand my worries? Please say I am wrong)
    @Celticgamer0 Can you really do that? I bet it is funny to make CC (and to use it) but isn’t it bad for the game?
    Haha, I really like this family. Shaun sounds like a really sweet young man - but I fear Monique is not reliable, based on the third picture..(Or maybe she just really is into manicure? I guess it is not the worst thing to require from ones husband) (Do you understand my worries? Please say I am wrong)

I have a lot of cc lol, but as long as it stays up to date I have no issues. Monique is very loving and, despite the third picture, is not high maintenance and is very reliable :smile: (I just wanted to try out a new pose I downloaded and the shirt I made :lol: )
    edited March 2018
    The girls has aged and are now trying to keep up with school, while I am already eyeing out potential partners.
    AG4LduD.png

And Mel popped the question at Peppys birthday.
    CRjxuVI.png

@Celticgamer0 I am relieved! And the pose indeed is cool - and I love the t-shirt. Great job! :star:
    edited March 2018
    I have another family I'll play every now and then when the world needs a break from Maya. It's a little more complicated then Maya's story so I have to give just a little background. I have a sim I based off of the idea of an old black and white movie star, and she caught the eye of master vampire pharaoh Ra (who was created by the amazingly talented simmer SirSimAlot, seriously he's probably one of my most fave sims out there). Anyway, he's more then a little obsessed with her which led to him turning her into a vampire against her will, causing her to go insane in the process. He's powerful enough to walk in the sunlight but she's still very weak and can't go out during the day, so he made everything she'd need in the basement of her house, and he makes sure she has sims to drink from whenever she needs them (he just spoils her terribly, and I think his obsession with her has only grown since they got married :s ).

The basement garden he made for her since she can't go into a sunny garden herself
    P1iexbI.png
    Their twins who both take after their father
    f1IBcb2.png?1
    Their dark forms (I made her dark form a more modern, in color movie star).
    LfUMvfN.png?1
    There was some clipping bothering me so I edited the pic in photoshop to fix it :D
    Post edited by Cassandra52182 on
    yqCsdo8.gif
    I have another family I'll play every now and then when the world needs a break from Maya. It's a little more complicated then Maya's story so I have to give just a little background. I have a sim I based off of the idea of an old black and white movie star, and she caught the eye of master vampire pharaoh Ra (who was created by the amazingly talented simmer SirSimAlot, seriously he's probably one of my most fave sims out there). Anyway, he's more then a little obsessed with her which led to him turning her into a vampire against her will, causing her to go insane in the process. He's powerful enough to walk in the sunlight but she's still very weak and can't go out during the day, so he made everything she'd need in the basement of her house, and he makes sure she has sims to drink from whenever she needs them (he just spoils her terribly, and I think his obsession with her has only grown since they got married :s ).

The basement garden he made for her since she can't go into a sunny garden herself
    P1iexbI.png
    f1IBcb2.png?1
    JSCOluJ.png?1

I love that basement garden :love: Very creative! I might borrow the idea if I may :smile:
    I love that basement garden :love: Very creative! I might borrow the idea if I may :smile:

Go ahead, I doubt I'm the first person who ever came up with the idea for one :D It just seemed like a good idea that fit with the story I had made.

yqCsdo8.gif
    edited March 2018

P1iexbI.png
    f1IBcb2.png?1
    JSCOluJ.png?1

@Cassandra52182 Awesome pictures, especially the third - I can't even express my excitement, it's just so perfectly dramatic and moodsetting!
    Interesting story - very interesting! And oh wow, they look gorgeous.
    And I agree, the basement garden is very well thought out - and genius for your story! :star:
    Awesome pictures, especially the third - I can't even express my excitement, it's just so perfectly dramatic and moodsetting! Interesting story - very interesting! And oh wow, they look gorgeous. And I agree, the basement garden is very well thought out - and genius for your story! :star:

Thank you very much :) glad you like them! Though I can't take credit for the pharaoh, that is all SirSimAlot, I did change the way his dark form looks and his outfit though, but that gorgeous face was all them :D

yqCsdo8.gif
  • PninaSimmerPninaSimmer Posts: 371 Member

CC is not bad for your game.
  • HillyBethHillyBeth Posts: 3,505 Member
    edited March 2018
    I started over with my Parker family. They're in Brindelton Bay and are already Romantic Interests!! <3 Ethan is in the Tech Guru career and Emily is in the Social Media career.
    39122436780_bb4ee3e570_b.jpg
    40223566664_e7a4162a90_b.jpg
    40223565314_17cb2c0a40_b.jpg

Judging by the last pic, maybe I should have made them newly-weds instead of roommates?
    Origin ID
    HillyPlays
    P.A.C.E- Positive Attitude Changes Everything
    Awesome pictures, especially the third - I can't even express my excitement, it's just so perfectly dramatic and moodsetting! Interesting story - very interesting! And oh wow, they look gorgeous. And I agree, the basement garden is very well thought out - and genius for your story! :star:

Thank you very much :) glad you like them! Though I can't take credit for the pharaoh, that is all SirSimAlot, I did change the way his dark form looks and his outfit though, but that gorgeous face was all them :D

@Cassandra52182 Your job with his clothes and dark form is spot on in my opinion. I don't know if he was Egyptian/Indian-ish in his original form, but it suits him very well! :)

CC is not bad for your game.

Oh okay, then it is just me who 1) don't know how to use it and 2) is too scared to use it because 3) I don't know what to do if it goes wrong :D