Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Describe your current family using 3 pictures

Comments

• JimG72JimG72 Posts: 1,161 Member
    edited February 2018
    The toddlers have aged up. Allie is a teen now and Brandon has aged to child. There is a new toddler in the household though....Katie is the third child and she's a fussy one. Here's everyone enjoying a meal together in the living room.

tuI7msc.png

The family lost their dog, Monty, to old age....he has a headstone in the backyard. Brandon is introducing their new Border Collie puppy, Dakota, to Monty and explaining to him that he has big paws to fill.

VE2APW9.png

• JadeleineJadeleine Posts: 2,140 Member
    This is my current Legacy family

38552359510_88197c916a_b.jpg

25490473797_9b8a3c2f5b_b.jpg

38552362680_6a9b6b8c0b_b.jpg
  • TomatplanteTomatplante Posts: 2,793 Member
    Only 3 pictures?! Ok then, but I have two current families. Here goes:

The Kalanis are a fashionable and ambitious family with three kids, a border collie and two spoiled cats who do whatever they want no matter what. The father is a food critic and restaurant manager, mom is a scientist (but not very good at household technologies...).
    3qIjAgJ.png
    pfhS6va.png
    wdz6Ax4.png

The Justøys are a large family with five children who live in an Italian villa and have an Italian temper. Father is an ex-criminal and mom runs a bakery in a renovated warehouse which used to be where dad sold his stolen goods. All kids are grown up now, some have started their own families and live in different worlds, but pater and mater familias still gather the troops for grand family parties as often as they can.
    OiWBzwi.png
    IbCWEKR.png
    fdy0qNP.png

Best sims ever!
  • feetinstockingsfeetinstockings Posts: 4,264 Member
    @Tomatplante I love the dining/living room. where did you get those huge bay windows. lovely family to.
  • 3KNPen3KNPen Posts: 2,825 Member
    @Tomatplante I love the dining/living room. where did you get those huge bay windows. lovely family to.

@feetinstockings those are from Laundry Stuff I believe.
    ~ ~ ~
  • TomatplanteTomatplante Posts: 2,793 Member
    3KNPen wrote: »

@feetinstockings those are from Laundry Stuff I believe.

Correct :)
  • applefeather2applefeather2 Posts: 4,003 Member
    Only 3 pictures?! Ok then, but I have two current families. Here goes:

wdz6Ax4.png
    What is that ray gun thingie doing? (If I got the right image here).

• 3KNPen3KNPen Posts: 2,825 Member
    edited February 2018
    @applefeather2 one of the uses of the Sim Ray is the Freeze Ray along with being able to freeze sims you can also use it to put out fires (in this case the washer that was on fire) it's much quicker then using the fire extinguisher.
    ~ ~ ~
  • applefeather2applefeather2 Posts: 4,003 Member
    3KNPen wrote: »
    @applefeather2 one of the uses of the Sim Ray is the Freeze Ray along with being able to freeze sims you can also use it to put out fires (in this case the washer that was on fire) it's much quicker then using the fire extinguisher.

Ah, thank you, @3KNPen
  • simmerlyrosesimmerlyrose Posts: 196 Member
    New photos! Everyone's aged up so quickly (since I've been playing normal life span) and because the parents are elders, I decided it was time for some nice portraits. (I used a cheat I saw on this thread!!) I cropped out the seats in the photo obv but this is what I got for the screenshot

The kids, Ana and Liam, and their parents, Daniella and Paolo.
    z3h6OeW.png
    9jWuoyu.png
    Z3XjFum.png

heart_tilt_bullet_by_kicked_in_teeth-dbwilsm.gif
  • feetinstockingsfeetinstockings Posts: 4,264 Member
    Mandy White is my Treasure hunter, I'm doing the hunter take pic challenge for Willow Creek. It's a lot of fun trying to find everything.
    ZteN16u.png
    one of her photos, the rainbow water fall
    EeZtu99.png
    after several week she finally proposed.
    qG1AYIP.png
  • PninaSimmerPninaSimmer Posts: 371 Member
    Water slides:
    adfe0ad4dc8d032d48ea7a6d67f327e9.png

Bowling:
    21e49a215a9bd1367e725c2361e98cae.png

Our elderly neighbor, who despite her age is always either keeping us awake (music or woohoo) or just walking in to our apartment:
    10d202e030805dc24269d97eba8384c0.png

• lukeahalukeaha Posts: 360 Member
    I am so glad to see all your lovely pictures! I am suprised you are still posting - i love it! :smiley:
    I will also have to post new pictures soon, of my new current family. :)
    Thank you very much @orangehippogriff
    Lovely pictures and very nice picture describtions :grin:
    I want to adopt Squee (but you can keep the brownies tho) <3
    @CK213 awesome idea! And what a beautiful orphanage you have got there. Everything is really well made up, loving the different peculiar traits. :):)
    edited February 2018
    JimG72 wrote: »
    The toddlers have aged up. Allie is a teen now and Brandon has aged to child. There is a new toddler in the household though....Katie is the third child and she's a fussy one. Here's everyone enjoying a meal together in the living room.

tuI7msc.png

The family lost their dog, Monty, to old age....he has a headstone in the backyard. Brandon is introducing their new Border Collie puppy, Dakota, to Monty and explaining to him that he has big paws to fill.

VE2APW9.png

Yay, thanks for the update @JimG72 :smiley:
    I love how the Toddler is Holding up her arm like “talk to the hand” :D
    But awwww, I am sorry for their loss. And what a cute gesture. :'(<3
    @Jadeleine I am curious about the baby! What gender? Name! How old is it now? Have they gotten more kids? :#
  • CK213CK213 Posts: 20,528 Member
    lukeaha wrote: »
    @CK213 awesome idea! And what a beautiful orphanage you have got there. Everything is really well made up, loving the different peculiar traits. :):)

It's a really enjoyable setting to play in.
    Being on the island in Windenburg also helps.

02-20-18_9-31-28nbspAM.png

02-22-18_12-42-38nbspAM.png

02-22-18_8-36-41nbspAM.png

02-22-18_8-34-57nbspAM.png

I currently have 8 sims in it, so sometimes things get too hectic to pay attention to the surroundings,
    especially since two of them are toddlers.
    The%20Goths.png?width=1920&height=1080&fit=bounds
  • Angelllite7Angelllite7 Posts: 9,730 Member
    35l58na.png
    1zps95v.png
    5p0gh3.png

I have a very strained relationship with TS4, but it is the Sims so I find myself going back for more from time to time.
    @Tomatplante Really loving your houses! Love the portraits in the Kalanis' living room - and what a giant fish, that cats must be drooling! Awesome plots for both families, very interesting and different! And great job with the pictures too :smiley:
    @rebellark Yay, looking awesome!! It's so funny to see the aging. :smiley: And we must thank @JimG72 for the tip! ;)
    @feetinstockings uh nice challenge! The second picture is AmAzInG! :love: And applause for Mandy being the one to pop the question. ;)
    @PninaSimmer Great pictures! The girl in the first picture is very unique looking - and cool surroundings. Love the bowling picture too. Elderly now a days, just won't accept being old... :D
    @CK213 Wauw I am amazed! It looks so magical and it's just so complete. :love: It must have taken 100 years to build it and organize and plan and remake - but it's just so worth it!
    That's a lot to handle, I see. Isn't all the simmers slowing down the game too? My first current family were only 6, but they ended up being so annoying because of technical problems..
    @Angelllite7 Very nice pictures of very nice situations! Adorable cat <3
    May I ask about the worn clothes of the male behind them in the second picture?
    And I feel you on the strained relationship..