Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Describe your current family using 3 pictures

Comments

• Options
    lukeahalukeaha Posts: 360 Member
    edited April 2018
    @ChelleJo
    ChelleJo wrote: »
    Work turned out pretty stressful for Sphere, but her day wasn't quite as bad as Morgana's.

XJZS7Tt.png

Sphere listening to earbuds while "singing" to Rosalee as an infant.

QvU5j1B.png

Rosalee aged up and instantly wanted food. So Sphere gave the over-excited tot a PB&J sandwich. (First time I've used highchairs since toddlers release).

D7Y3Gw9.png

Sphere is stunning, wow! :love:
    I love coming to this thread and seeing others photos!!

My toddlers (Rosalee, the red-head, aged to child right before I saved and exited).

All three toddlers:

WiIeerR.jpg

Rosemary and Rosalee with Dad, Brycen:

shDO0iQ.jpg

Roswell:

hRA4TFh.jpg
    Today has been all about the kids! These three have really captured my heart. I'm going to be sad when they age up. (Ignore Rosemary's blonde eyebrows. Either the hair or the eyebrows are making the eyebrows change colors. Rosalee's is doing it, too, but since hers are black, it doesn't stand out as much).

Rosemary and Roswell...

6CpvP6o.png

Rosemary and Rosalee:

1oZg0Ci.png

Rosalee and Roswell:

fJqGWa2.png

It is not only Sphere who is stunning - those kids are too!! I would like to borrow those genes!
    I am so jealous of Rosalee's toddler hair - where did you get that?
    But weird thing with the eyebrows..
    Nail polish and eyelashes on point! ;)

Post edited by lukeaha on
  • Options
    The most recent sim I've been playing is named Zach. He lived alone in a very small two bedroom apartment. He was finally getting his life together when someone leaves an infant at his door with a message that says take good care of her. pp9kcy9.jpg
    Zach is pretty goofy. Always making funny faces and telling funny stories. He decided to make his spare room which was an office into the babies room.
    8WK8mmR.jpg
    He decided to name her Sansa since he's into game of thrones. haha, She turns out to be a handful and a little wild.
    81fDJoY.jpg
    But in the end, he loves that little girl more than anything.

@auroraael14 I am blown away by their looks. How can they even look that good?.
    What a lovely story and out of this world amazing pictures - and nice detail with the dark edges.
  • Options
    I am enjoying everyone's pictures ^.^

Came back to my Decades Challenge and Agnes gave birth to a beautiful baby boy named Terrance ^.^
    b7lUAMSl.png

Francis and Eloise were then wed
    SCu9xCjl.png

She does not look as thrilled as Francis however, poor girl
    VGMIl69l.png
    I really love this image as it captures Percival’s love for Agnes perfectly!
    When you realise just how lucky you are to have her…
    1TWbRnWl.png

Little Terrance Evans ^.^
    njjLC7tl.png

Mum brought him some brekky ^.^
    FrJGPIVl.png
    Agnes is preggers again. Such was the woman’s lot back then.
    sC1wQkll.png

Giving birth to twins for the first time;
    William and Emily Evans
    a89Im8Ul.png

Percival and Terrance having a bit of Father/Son time ^.^
    ICV4gQKl.png
    Terrance's birthday soon turned sour when Emma, the dog, passed away :disappointed:
    Naqyxkzl.png

Worst birthday ever…
    QEI4XpYl.png

Agnes petting on her cow plant… if only she knew the reason behind it >.>
    xZDfptdl.png
    Lord and Lady Evans both received a notice about their remaining time and thus Lord Byron made his way to the well to wish for an extension.
    xg4C28Jl.jpg

Poor Lady Adelia did not make it there in time :disappointed:
    QhYrRxul.png

At least Grim got to meet his future “employer” >.>
    fZUeR3Pl.jpg

@Celticgamer0 Wee, I am so excited to see more from this awesome challenge! :smiley:
    You deserve so many credits for all the work you put into this - not only your story in general, but the pictures you are so kind to share here. They are so spot on and you even edit them before posting.
    All the pictures are perfection with such nice and funny comments. A lot of different situations and emotions are being portraited.
    I really wish I could find a suitable translation for a Danish word I am always thinking of when looking at your pictures. The word is "gennemført", which means that it is perfectly put together and that you can not put a finger on anything that should be changed.
    And thank you for being so persistent with your posting - you have been posting way more than I have lately :D
  • Options
    Wolfium wrote: »
    Willow Creek legacy

Marriage of Aria and Cecil (Why, Aristid? Your romance bar is empty and didn't you realize this is wedding till the end?)
    oM46hSB.jpg

Tripplets moved to Windenburg island, and Felix payed the visit.
    sTgSwrN.jpg

Cora's end.
    suD9hjs.jpg

@Wolfium All your pictures are taken just at the right moment! This gives such strong expressions that these pictures litterally just speaks for themselves! Great job! :star:
    RIP Cora. :( (But a hilarious and yet again perfect picture, in her honour)
  • Options
    I haven't stopped by in tiny bit I always have to check if I gave out awesomes and such, after playing some other saves went back to an older one with the premade Pancakes. Also I used these pics once but I like them.
    40296370235_2d3cb7073e_c.jpg
    Their kids devour his food like locusts doesn't know if he should be thrilled, feel complimented or miffed that he spends so much time in the kitchen.
    40478929164_5476cc837b_c.jpg
    Happy daddy's home.
    40296370795_a7ed03dc65_c.jpg
    Most family time happens in front of the stereo they like to dance with one another.
    Ha it helps that the kids are very well behaved except one @applefeather2

Let me just stay on topic and reuse some of favorite pics from another post. or was I on topic enough whichever love these.
    40361683185_5cc8a7c157_b.jpg
    40361684085_af337cfeb0_b.jpg
    40361694265_afd0e0a9fa_b.jpg
    They are busy.

@RedDestiny92 That's a huge family you have got there! :smiley: The father is really likeable, and what a realistic 'midlife' crisis-philosophizing.
    It's very practical of you to have them all make homework at the same time whilst also making a great picture out of it. Suddenly homework seems cosy. :D And cool with all the projects they are doing!
    And cool painting in the last picture of your first post! Is that an extra feature from a pack or has that motif always been there?

• Options
    kemiszkemisz Posts: 602 Member
    I thought I would jump in with my couple that I am playing.

Sabrina and Colten met at a club where he thought he was getting lucky, and she thought she'd found her next meal.

QUkHrJt.png

Poor Johnny Zest had been trying to move in on Sabrina, but found himself suddenly glad she'd taken more to Colten.

At the very last minute, instead of drinking him dry, she decided to change him.

Life together was a small adjustment for both of them:

5tI5End.png

But while Sabrina tried to keep him at arm's length with her antics, Colten was strangely drawn to her vulnerabilities, no matter how she tried to hide them.

KgcZujT.png

My EA ID is TranquilloSims - where I upload starter homes, family homes and some more ambitious creations.

• Options
    elanorbretonelanorbreton Posts: 14,549 Member
    Amazing pics everyone! I play rotationally, this is my current family - Tom, Kate and Lucy Maddox with their dog, Nutmeg. Tom is a self-employed fisherman and Kate is a vet (just starting out). Lucy is a bit of a tom-boy.

009.png?dl=0

Kate's not too good at cooking lol.
    019.png?dl=0

023.png?dl=0

After Lucy has gone to school, the rest of them head off to the vet practice. Nutmeg usually stays near Kate and Tom goes fishing around the corner, then they all head back home for when Lucy returns from school.
  • Options
    ChelleJoChelleJo Posts: 7,087 Member
    edited April 2018
    lukeaha wrote: »
    @ChelleJo
    Work turned out pretty stressful for Sphere, but her day wasn't quite as bad as Morgana's.

XJZS7Tt.png

Sphere listening to earbuds while "singing" to Rosalee as an infant.

QvU5j1B.png

Rosalee aged up and instantly wanted food. So Sphere gave the over-excited tot a PB&J sandwich. (First time I've used highchairs since toddlers release).

D7Y3Gw9.png

Sphere is stunning, wow! :love:
    I love coming to this thread and seeing others photos!!

My toddlers (Rosalee, the red-head, aged to child right before I saved and exited).

All three toddlers:

WiIeerR.jpg

Rosemary and Rosalee with Dad, Brycen:

shDO0iQ.jpg

Roswell:

hRA4TFh.jpg
    Today has been all about the kids! These three have really captured my heart. I'm going to be sad when they age up. (Ignore Rosemary's blonde eyebrows. Either the hair or the eyebrows are making the eyebrows change colors. Rosalee's is doing it, too, but since hers are black, it doesn't stand out as much).

Rosemary and Roswell...

6CpvP6o.png

Rosemary and Rosalee:

1oZg0Ci.png

Rosalee and Roswell:

fJqGWa2.png

It is not only Sphere who is stunning - those kids are too!! I would like to borrow those genes!
    I am so jealous of Rosalee's toddler hair - where did you get that?
    But weird thing with the eyebrows..
    Nail polish and eyelashes on point! ;)

Thanks! :) I'm so attached to this family. I did a poll to see who would take over as next gen heir, and I am still torn.
    Let me look and see if I can find a link to Rosalee's hair and I'll PM it to you. :)

(ETA) Instead of pm-ing, I'm just dropping the link to the hair here. :)
    Post edited by ChelleJo on
    p8L4V6v.png
  • Options
    ChelleJoChelleJo Posts: 7,087 Member
    Brycen passed away while upgrading the dryer.

3rlx6yt.png

The whole family, pets included, came to witness it and were torn up about it. Sphere even pleaded to Grim, but was unsuccessful (as my sims usually are).

S9zYHrX.png

To try to cheer up the kids, Sphere bought them a rat, which hasn't been named yet. The kids can't agree on a name, so as of now, he's Ratty.

N3p2URB.png
    p8L4V6v.png
  • Options
    Celticgamer0Celticgamer0 Posts: 1,997 Member

Came back to my Decades Challenge and Agnes gave birth to a beautiful baby boy named Terrance ^.^
    b7lUAMSl.png

SCu9xCjl.png

VGMIl69l.png
    1TWbRnWl.png

njjLC7tl.png

FrJGPIVl.png
    sC1wQkll.png

William and Emily Evans
    a89Im8Ul.png

ICV4gQKl.png
    Terrance's birthday soon turned sour when Emma, the dog, passed away :disappointed:
    Naqyxkzl.png

Worst birthday ever…
    QEI4XpYl.png

xZDfptdl.png
    Lord and Lady Evans both received a notice about their remaining time and thus Lord Byron made his way to the well to wish for an extension.
    xg4C28Jl.jpg

QhYrRxul.png

fZUeR3Pl.jpg

@Celticgamer0 Wee, I am so excited to see more from this awesome challenge! :smiley:
    You deserve so many credits for all the work you put into this - not only your story in general, but the pictures you are so kind to share here. They are so spot on and you even edit them before posting.
    All the pictures are perfection with such nice and funny comments. A lot of different situations and emotions are being portraited.
    I really wish I could find a suitable translation for a Danish word I am always thinking of when looking at your pictures. The word is "gennemført", which means that it is perfectly put together and that you can not put a finger on anything that should be changed.
    And thank you for being so persistent with your posting - you have been posting way more than I have lately :D

Thank you so much for your kind words! English is pretty straightforward and, using Google, the word translated into "complete" :lol:
    I will have more soon, though I am a bit behind on pictures myself. I do love learning new words though ^.^
  • Options

b7lUAMSl.png

SCu9xCjl.png

VGMIl69l.png
    1TWbRnWl.png

njjLC7tl.png

FrJGPIVl.png
    sC1wQkll.png

William and Emily Evans
    a89Im8Ul.png

ICV4gQKl.png
    Naqyxkzl.png

Worst birthday ever…
    QEI4XpYl.png

xZDfptdl.png
    xg4C28Jl.jpg

QhYrRxul.png

fZUeR3Pl.jpg

Thank you so much for your kind words! English is pretty straightforward and, using Google, the word translated into "complete" :lol:
    I will have more soon, though I am a bit behind on pictures myself. I do love learning new words though ^.^

@Celticgamer0 Yeah, that translation popped up in my word book today as well, but I was not sure that it would cover the meaning completely as I wanted it too. But I swear, the other times I have tried to look it up, the suggestions have been really lame. :D
  • Options
    @lukeaha the bad thing about translations is sometimes there is none :lol: Looking at the description "perfection" could be closer, though that word makes me feel conceded :lol:

I am a bit behind and forgot to take pictures, but the twins grew into children and so the family decided to head out to the park.

Lord Byron and his son, Percival, play a game of chess
    xuCCKHVl.png

and Agnes and Emily sit and chat on a park bench
    6c3TT5Jl.png

whilst Terrance and William play pirates. Will looks ecstatic :lol:
    TK6ixeml.png
  • Options
    RedDestiny92RedDestiny92 Posts: 7,850 Member
    edited April 2018
    @lukeaha and it's about to get bigger, ha it's a lot of pausing to get everyone where I need them to be for homework but I also put the kids in a club so they remember to their homework or extra credit on their own. Big families sometimes just do well with day to day living I love it, but I keep small families too when I want to change. The last painting I believe came with pets.
    @kemisz love that middle pic, they seem like a fun couple.
    @Celticgamer0 nice to see your family I like to watch the time go but I would probably have them on short and be speeding through as I don't always get to keep long running saves especially with more cc. The kids are so cute.
    Reddestiny921 on the gallery...still not sure if I capitalized the second d..lol
    All the sims err'day
    PmyCqgA.png
  • Options
    FanPhoriaFanPhoria Posts: 1,655 Member
    edited April 2018
    This is Sal, Salma, and little Salsa.

l9ZdFO0.png

This family is super artistic--dad's an art critic, mom's a painter. Here's mom, in her second pregnancy, encouraging their first born as she's going through her bear phase.

n9goOgj.png

Salsa grew up to have the painting aspiration. And the new twins both have the creative aspiration as well, so I guess the artistic element lives on! Hard to settle on one final picture...I really like this one tho. Nothing says "artsy teen" like having an easel in your bedroom and a mural painted on your wall!

dmOs30r.png
  • Options
    Thank you @RedDestiny92! They are super fun with their antics!

Also, your family is HUGE! How do you manage them all?!
    My EA ID is TranquilloSims - where I upload starter homes, family homes and some more ambitious creations.

• Options
    RedDestiny92RedDestiny92 Posts: 7,850 Member
    @kemisz oh sure thing, I love to see what peeps get up to with vampires I don't see them enough compared to normal sims, we need more mixed couples too mmhmm ha. When I'm not pausing I am using the club system, I have the kids set to do homework and be nice to one another, with dancing as they loved to dance without it keeps them busy and out of trouble.
    Reddestiny921 on the gallery...still not sure if I capitalized the second d..lol
    All the sims err'day
    PmyCqgA.png
  • Options
    GwaeriGwaeri Posts: 350 Member
    I really like the look of that first scr. shot of your house!
    Thank you so much! It's inspired by storage container homes. :smile: I loved renovating it.
  • Options
    GrumpyGlowfishGrumpyGlowfish Posts: 2,208 Member
    Just an ordinary family, nothing to see here, move along.

01hpsb9.png

02v1s95.png

03z6sia.png
  • Options
    historynerdhistorynerd Posts: 209 Member
    I am playing a historical family (as always) that lives in 1899 right now! I am also playing other families so I might post 3 pictures of them later.
    XTZrhxl.jpg
    Lizzie throwing shade
    jmVKNtG.jpg
    Lizzie and her lady's maid/secret lover
    erfv8RW.jpg
    These two are constantly talking ill of Theodosia (Lizzie's lover/lady's maid) just because she is darker :|
    Official Victorian and Edwardian Nerd
    P2Wn3TO.jpg
  • Options
    Omg @historynerd and @GrumpyGlowfish those pictures are amazing!

• Options
    HillyBethHillyBeth Posts: 3,505 Member
    edited April 2018
    I brought back the Parker family with toddler Jessamine. Instead of a baby sister, like the original save, she got a brother named Rylan. I moved another family into Newcrest- where they live- and Jessa and the son in the other household have been friends since they were kids. I'm hoping they'll start dating!
    Anyways, here are Jessa's progression pics from Toddler to Teenager:
    41506442861_da6ef85452_b.jpg
    41487652952_336056a4c9_b.jpg
    39719391410_9953145b40_b.jpg
    Origin ID
    HillyPlays
    P.A.C.E- Positive Attitude Changes Everything
  • Options
    Shadow_AssassinShadow_Assassin Posts: 1,671 Member
    edited April 2018
    Chunyu descendants and they similarity degree(without makeup):

First: Shadow, Light
    Cui6x0.png
    Cui2rT.png

Second: Yutang, Jiuge (both Light and Caleb Vatore)
    CuFSJA.png
    CuF9zt.png
    Yutang's eyebrows was same as Caleb formerly, because they with his face collocation are very weird……so I changed.

Third: Linfeng (Yutang and Cassandra goth son), Huaisha ( Jiuge and Alexander goth daughter) (both teen, so their face are not so sharp)
    CuFlLT.png
    CuF3eU.png
    As expected Huaisha looks more like her father.
    Entrance to the abyss
    sims.fandom.com/wiki/User:ShadeAssassin
    It's a scratch-off ticket
    There's a "_" in my usename. My usename is Shadow_Assassin, not ShadowAssassin or others

Sometimes it's not me who talks to you, it's machine translation

She/Her but you can call me as any pronouns
  • Options
    Lucian is enjoying unlife so far and has even found a favourite sim to feed on.
    sJuQNYel.png

Lucian and Lilith at the nightclub
    rtEarEvl.png

Caleb didn’t seem to have as much fun as his brother-in-law and sister
    Bc0sXfrl.png
  • Options
    Simtown15Simtown15 Posts: 3,952 Member
    @Celticgamer0 You kidnapped Candy and used her as a food source?! How could you?!
  • Options
    Simtown15 wrote: »
    @Celticgamer0 You kidnapped Candy and used her as a food source?! How could you?!

Well... her name kinda made me do it :lol: Not to worry, she had a nice bed to sleep it off and a nice dinner to make it up to her.