Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Describe your current family using 3 pictures

Hi there! :)

This is ment to be a little fun thing where you post 3 pictures you think describe your current family.
It could be pictures of things you think "this is so typical" or shows the thought behind your family, or simply just something adorable.
It's all up to you - you are the one to know your family the best! ;)

You can of course do this to more than just one family.
And you are welcome to show new pictures regularly - or maybe even "3 highlights of today".

I am looking forward to see lots of pictures of lots of different families! :)

I will start out myself, so that you will also get an idea of what I mean.
You can choose to add a little describtions to your pictures, if you think they need a little explanation. But they can also just speak for themselves.

My current family:

27yy71d.png

I actually started out with just her (when she was younger ofc). And now she has gotten old and live with her son and daughter-in-law. I had her live with them, so that she could help take care of her grandchildren. (And I just now see that I have forgotten to change her make-up since she has gotten old...)

9a65pu.png

This picture shows that they are all very creative, and also the fact that they were expecting their 3 child, which was actually born right after I took this picture, and is in fact the baby in the Picture above.

2qcnz1w.png

Sibling love

Enjoy! And feel free to be creative :)

Comments

• applefeather2applefeather2 Posts: 4,003 Member

The Duckworth family. "They" forgot to get married, so things are a little rocky... even though they have a school-age son, but yeah.
    XkUU69K.png

When all else fails, chocolate brownies fix heartaches a bit.
    JyKJIf9.png

"I'll just hug my son while you eat your chocolate."
    xGLAU8t.png
  • PluttskuttPluttskutt Posts: 112 Member
    My White family for a Disney Challenge:

02-13-18_5-19-14c2a0pm.jpg

tumblr_p3qk3iL29r1ve7uujo4_r1_1280.jpg

tumblr_p3qk3iL29r1ve7uujo2_r1_1280.jpg

It's a poor and big family filled with love and action. Someone always cries for their parents :D
  • lukeahalukeaha Posts: 360 Member
    3KNPen wrote: »
    The Kennicots. Random. No Context. Because that's just how this family rolls lol.

yHfxJP8h.png
    QVJMNuvh.png
    xhaQCH7h.png

Let me tell you it was so hard to narrow it down to just three. This family is Pure Joy.

They sure did put a smile on my face. Love how the pics is really just random (and funny, good job!), showing how they roll. :p

The Duckworth family. "They" forgot to get married, so things are a little rocky... even though they have a school-age son, but yeah.
    XkUU69K.png

When all else fails, chocolate brownies fix heartaches a bit.
    JyKJIf9.png

"I'll just hug my son while you eat your chocolate."
    xGLAU8t.png

Hahahaha "they", hilarious! :D
    Fantastic little story you have made for us. ;)
    Pluttskutt wrote: »
    My White family for a Disney Challenge:

02-13-18_5-19-14c2a0pm.jpg

tumblr_p3qk3iL29r1ve7uujo4_r1_1280.jpg

tumblr_p3qk3iL29r1ve7uujo2_r1_1280.jpg

It's a poor and big family filled with love and action. Someone always cries for their parents :D

Uh, that sounds like a fun challenge! They sure do look magical - and very happy, just like in the fairy tales. <3
  • GalacticGalGalacticGal Posts: 28,496 Member
    Okay, I'll bite. This is my current family, although not the whole family.

This is Joseph Cantrell dealing with a problematic new dryer [img][/img]52yIoi1.jpg

This is the second son, out to make a name for himself: [img][/img]QqzniWQ.jpg

Just so you know, he's really good at what he does: [img][/img]3GzWSPJ.jpg

You can download (free) all three volumes of my Night Whispers Star Trek Fanfiction here: http://galacticgal.deviantart.com/gallery/ You'll need to have a pdf reader. New websites: http://www.trekkiefanfiction.com/st-tos.php
    http://www.getfreeebooks.com/star-trek-original-series-fan-fiction-trilogy/
    @RadioAChicken That's such a nice farm! And I love your dog <3
  • RadioAChickenRadioAChicken Posts: 163 Member
    Pluttskutt wrote: »
    @RadioAChicken That's such a nice farm! And I love your dog <3
    It's a fabulous build from the gallery by Silrosse called Aunt Jo's Farm. I highly recommend it.
    iscQh5U.png
  • LyouflnLyoufln Posts: 10,861 Member
    Great thread idea! :)

Well, my current family, the Frosts, lives in different households. The main family consisted of Valentin and Sage in Willow Creek. Val and Sage have 3 children named Alder, Briar, and Sorrel. Louisa, Valentin's mother, lives with them. Alder's all grown up and married, Briar and her cousin Maria (Valentin's niece), are roommates in Windenburg, and Sorrel's a little kid.

Here's my 3 pictures.

Summer Sunsets with Sorrel
    JtkaBSL.jpg

Maria and Briar
    UiBdAg3.jpg

Briar and Leslie at The Bluffs (Leslie is Briar's partner)
    H65vGMS.jpg
  • applefeather2applefeather2 Posts: 4,003 Member
    Alder, Briar, and Sorrel... I love that! Grandkid could be called Oakenbucket. :smiley:
  • JimG72JimG72 Posts: 1,161 Member
    My main:

hICM2ac.jpg
    3jiPiLb.jpg
    CWCAw91.jpg
  • Celticgamer0Celticgamer0 Posts: 1,997 Member
    Looking through my album for my current family. I am doing a Decades Challenge with a bit of a twist. Starting at 1837 in lieu of 1890, for example. Anyway, these are the three I feel give you an idea of the family :smile:

Lord and Lady Evans and family
    haDVzPjl.jpg

Constance's recent marriage to Alexander Goth
    i1o2CKtl.png

Percival working on his betrothed
    WlYzXcDl.png

Francis is getting to know his intended, but only three pictures ;)
  • WolfiumWolfium Posts: 2,672 Member
    Willow Creek Legacy (3rd gen)

Twins Cora (current heir, right) and Olivia meeting with their ghost mother Emmelyn in lounge in Newcrest.

Y3BqkSJ.jpg

Triplets Aurora, Auriga and Aurelia with their father Felix in their immortal grandmother Gaia's house, while their uncle Cornelius is watching TV.

1cDIa75.jpg

Cora's brother Roger and older children Aria and Aristid.

quScJLa.jpg

• feetinstockingsfeetinstockings Posts: 4,264 Member
    edited February 2018
    Great pictures everyone.
    here is mine.
    Bella to the rescue. Mortimer set the kitchen ablaze. Bella very cool came and put it out
    FvdRg12.png

Alexander making new friends
    Vq8OcHh.png

The triplets taking a nap
    ukO8F6L.png
    Post edited by feetinstockings on
  • 3KNPen3KNPen Posts: 2,825 Member
    @feetinstockings your Photobucket is not showing the pictures.
    ~ ~ ~
    3KNPen wrote: »
    @feetinstockings your Photobucket is not showing the pictures.

I can see my pics. I wonder why you can't??
    @feetinstockings funny pictures and the triplets napping like that is the best one :D
  • 3KNPen3KNPen Posts: 2,825 Member
    Not sure but all I get is an image that says "3rd Party Hosting Temporarily Disabled"
    ~ ~ ~
    I will try another imaging hosting site tomorrow.
    I am impressed by how good you all are at taking pictures! I am really enjoying them :)

@RadioAChicken they must be very dedicated to the farming-life ;) And what a cute dog, I would love to play with it! <3

@GalacticGal Dryers aren't what they used to be... He looks like an upcomming star :p
    Lyoufln wrote: »
    Great thread idea! :)

Well, my current family, the Frosts, lives in different households. The main family consisted of Valentin and Sage in Willow Creek. Val and Sage have 3 children named Alder, Briar, and Sorrel. Louisa, Valentin's mother, lives with them. Alder's all grown up and married, Briar and her cousin Maria (Valentin's niece), are roommates in Windenburg, and Sorrel's a little kid.

Here's my 3 pictures.

Summer Sunsets with Sorrel
    JtkaBSL.jpg

Maria and Briar
    UiBdAg3.jpg

Briar and Leslie at The Bluffs (Leslie is Briar's partner)
    H65vGMS.jpg

Thank you very much @Lyoufln :smile:

I love how your family is split up into several households! That's very nice.
    And what an good idea to live as roommates with the cousin!
    And very pretty surroundings in the first picture! :) And I wonder if I have acces to that outdoor-pool area? c:
    @JimG72 How have you taken the first Picture, because I love it!! :smiley: And what a lovely Family you have there, adorable!
    Looking through my album for my current family. I am doing a Decades Challenge with a bit of a twist. Starting at 1837 in lieu of 1890, for example. Anyway, these are the three I feel give you an idea of the family :smile:

Lord and Lady Evans and family
    haDVzPjl.jpg

Constance's recent marriage to Alexander Goth
    i1o2CKtl.png

Percival working on his betrothed
    WlYzXcDl.png

Francis is getting to know his intended, but only three pictures ;)

That sounds like a challenging but also very funny challenge! :smile:
    And omg, I looove your Pictures! You have been very creative :smiley:
    And I will just remind you, @Celticgamer0 , that I am totally fine if you come back and update us with new Pictures. So, how dare you leave us hanging?! :D