Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Get Wild With The Sims 4 Jungle Adventure

Comments

• catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,395 Member
    @SimGuruNinja has the cooler from Outdoor Retreat been updated to include the energy drinks and frozen grilled cheese?
  • Armilus616Armilus616 Posts: 683 Member
    One Week, Guys. One Week.
  • simgirl1010simgirl1010 Posts: 35,862 Member
    @SimGuruNinja has the cooler from Outdoor Retreat been updated to include the energy drinks and frozen grilled cheese?

What energy drinks? And frozen grilled cheese? :o
  • MVWdeZTMVWdeZT Posts: 3,267 Member

I think that's stuff your Sim buys at the market and puts in personal inventory.
    edited February 2018

Didn't you see them in the Livestream? Those energy drinks get the energy up to max very quickly. This is something we'
    ve been needing. Also I should say mini grilled cheese.
  • simgirl1010simgirl1010 Posts: 35,862 Member

Didn't you see them in the Livestream? Those energy drinks get the energy up to max very quickly. This is something we'

Cool. I didn't watch all of the livestream. Probably will skip tomorrow's also.
  • kalaksedkalaksed Posts: 2,643 Member
    yeah, it's two things your sims can buy at the selvadorada market and were used a lot in the livestream last week. the grilled cheese is 'gres' (grilled cheese ready to eat) and is based on mres that started out as food to serve the military while out in the field. stuff with long shelf-lives, usually in the decades. the description of the gre says you can eat the grilled cheese 'now or in 100 years'

Cool. I didn't watch all of the livestream. Probably will skip tomorrow's also.

Yes it's at the beginning of the stream.
  • TTNsimmerTTNsimmer Posts: 669 Member
    I think that Selvadorada tops by far the Granite Falls (because the falls in Selvadorada are simply better). Do you guys think there is any reason to play Outdoor retreat now that jungle adventure comes out?
  • FurSimsOfficialFurSimsOfficial Posts: 2,362 Member
    Sorry, but this is pretty stu..pid.
    Are they not checking what has been released before? World adventures from the sims 3 anyone? Where have i ever seen this mentioned as a a MUST-HAVE comeback.. never.

The sims 1 style would have been way better and was mentioned and asked for multiple times. I got zero interest in this pack and it does not seem like anything new or that wasnt done before. Yet this is the thing they keep throwing in our face..
  • Kenneth4484Kenneth4484 Posts: 39 Member
    edited February 2018
    @SimGuruNinja questions regarding this:

> @SimGuruNinja said:
    > >Armilus616 wrote: »
    >
    > >Can we create tombs and temples to share in the gallery for others to solve?
    > >Or are we stuck with the ones that are in there by default?
    > >Can we place Traps in Build/Buy outside of the tombs?
    >
    >
    >
    >
    > The Temple is an uneditable venue type.
    > You can place all the traps at home and build some pretty amazing things with all the new BB offerings, albeit with different functionality than at the Temple itself.

1.How many temple decorative objects will we get?

2.How many temple traps will we get?

3.Will we need the bb.showhiddenobjects cheat to use al the temple objects?

4.Will there be enough build mode objects to build deadly labyrinths and gigantic temples?

5.Can you show some of the temple build mode objects in the livestream :smiley: ?
    Post edited by Kenneth4484 on
  • sawdustsawdust Posts: 1,003 Member
    Cheese that can be eaten after 100years??? Hate to think how many preservatives go into those sandwiches. Is this FDA approved? ;):D
  • liliaethliliaeth Posts: 1,087 Member
    kostasmpi wrote: »
    I think that Selvadorada tops by far the Granite Falls (because the falls in Selvadorada are simply better). Do you guys think there is any reason to play Outdoor retreat now that jungle adventure comes out?

uhm a safe vacation with toddlers?
    [quote="liliaeth;c-16338276"][quote="kostasmpi;c-16337939"]I think that Selvadorada tops by far the Granite Falls (because the falls in Selvadorada are simply better). Do you guys think there is any reason to play Outdoor retreat now that jungle adventure comes out? [/quote]

uhm a safe vacation with toddlers?[/quote]

You are right, although the toddlers cannot really die. It would be a shame though if their parents did hehe then i guess they would have to stay the selvadorada village which i think is pretty safe:) My point is that the jungle adventure world is far more beautifull and spacious than granite falls that it makes OR feel oudated.
    outdated sorry
    [quote="liliaeth;c-16338276"][quote="kostasmpi;c-16337939"]I think that Selvadorada tops by far the Granite Falls (because the falls in Selvadorada are simply better). Do you guys think there is any reason to play Outdoor retreat now that jungle adventure comes out? [/quote]

uhm a safe vacation with toddlers?[/quote]
  • witchittywitchitty Posts: 36 Member
    Yay, and its coming out on my birthday ... hmm, wonder what I'll be getting for a present!
    There are two trailers up now that I could see.

Yes.

Granite Falls and Salvadorado are different worlds. You can camp at both but SD doesn't have cabins,mountains and beautiful blue lakes. Granite Falls does. I'll send my sims to both locations.
  • kalaksedkalaksed Posts: 2,643 Member
    don't forget the insects, the plants, the hermit... though you could cheat the first two in with bb.showhiddenobjects (and i do for certain households), i still intend to send various sims to granite falls. just... the jungle will be seeing a whole lot of visitors for a while first...
  • Writin_RegWritin_Reg Posts: 28,907 Member
    edited February 2018
    The more vacation places the better - I say.

I like having two different places to take my sims and hope we get a lot more. It is a good way to change up the game and keep it interesting. Treat a Sims vacation time like you would treat your real families vacation time.

like go on the Jungle vacation as an adventure and cultural trip for maybe just the adults and older family members - where as the camping vacation can be family time for the whole family, and one with nature kind of thing.

Post edited by Writin_Reg on

"Games Are Not The Place To Tell Stories, Games Are Meant To Let People Tell Their Own Stories"...Will Wright.

In dreams - I LIVE!
    In REALITY, I simply exist.....

@ Writin_Reg - I'm with you on that, I enjoy adventure, new worlds and getting my sim out to experience interesting finds.
    [quote="catloverplayer;c-16338538"][quote="kostasmpi;c-16337939"]I think that Selvadorada tops by far the Granite Falls (because the falls in Selvadorada are simply better). Do you guys think there is any reason to play Outdoor retreat now that jungle adventure comes out? [/quote]

Yes.

Granite Falls and Salvadorado are different worlds. You can camp at both but SD doesn't have cabins,mountains and beautiful blue lakes. Granite Falls does. I'll send my sims to both locations.[/quote]

I think it has all of that..maybe rivers and natural pools instead of lakes hehe
  • MissNightOwlMissNightOwl Posts: 740 Member

It all depends on a Sim and what he needs at the time. I imagine some of Sims still prefer a peaceful holiday in the woods. It's your story to be told, after all. Also, I believe that with the Seasons, if weather is in every world, the Graniate Falls will be a perfect destination for some winter break :)
    [quote="MissNightOwl;c-16339122"][quote="kostasmpi;c-16337939"]I think that Selvadorada tops by far the Granite Falls (because the falls in Selvadorada are simply better). Do you guys think there is any reason to play Outdoor retreat now that jungle adventure comes out? [/quote]

It all depends on a Sim and what he needs at the time. I imagine some of Sims still prefer a peaceful holiday in the woods. It's your story to be told, after all. Also, I believe that with the Seasons, if weather is in every world, the Graniate Falls will be a perfect destination for some winter break :)[/quote]

You have a point there...snowy granite falls would be indeed awesome:)

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top