Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Sub's Mafia - NIGHT 7 >3.30PM GMT< ZOMBIE WIN (3RD PARTY)

Comments

• icmnfrshicmnfrsh Posts: 18,789 Member
    If it turns out Caro is third or Mafia, it would be more like her eating popcorn behind a screen.
    Don't manhandle the urchin. He's not for sale. FIND YOUR OWN! - Xenon the Antiquarian, Dragon Age II

Race Against the Clock: Can your elder sim turn back the clock before their time runs out?
  • TheRoseHorseTheRoseHorse Posts: 7,300 Member
    KleineMuff wrote: »
    Do you guys all trust me with the final vote?

I mean...if a were a zombie, I surely wouldn't vote the Zombie Maker if it's one of Rose or Iceman.

I trust you. I eont even know if the zombies get notified if they are zombies.
    Even the Most Beautiful Rose has been through the Dirt
  • MissSassyMissSassy Posts: 9,731 Member

I mean...if a were a zombie, I surely wouldn't vote the Zombie Maker if it's one of Rose or Iceman.

Oh, I totally forgot about that :/ But if you really were a zombie you wouldn't mention this now. I think I trust you. 95% :D
    I hate typos.
  • KleineMuffKleineMuff Posts: 12,578 Member
    Sonschi wrote: »
    Caro rn:
    uA0hTl6.jpg

Pretty accurate xD
    Please call me Caro :)
    My Sims 3 Page | My Studio | Check out my Sims 3 Let's Play
    Play mafia with us: www.ultimatemafia.boards.net

I hate typos.

It's fine. We can still read it. Unlike my autocorrect typo yesterday xD
    I hate typos.

It's fine. We can still read it. Unlike my autocorrect typo yesterday xD

Seriously. Like every post ive done on discord or whatever had a typo today.
  • kittymeowkittymeow Posts: 7,338 Member

Everything you say is making me think you're a zombie more and more, you keep acting like you're completely clueless about them and you're using what we all discussed yesterday.
    kittymeow wrote: »

Everything you say is making me think you're a zombie more and more, you keep acting like you're completely clueless about them and you're using what we all discussed yesterday.

Maybe my subconscious is remembering what you discussed yesterday, but I dont remember you mentioning if the zombies get notified.
    Well, there's still one hour left. It's up to Caro.

Whatever happens, happens I guess.
    Don't manhandle the urchin. He's not for sale. FIND YOUR OWN! - Xenon the Antiquarian, Dragon Age II

Race Against the Clock: Can your elder sim turn back the clock before their time runs out?
    Everytime youve suspected me, youve been right kitty. Dont end your streak now. Trust me. Im just a VT.
    Whatever. I gtg, so Ill see what happens later. Please make the right choice Caro. :(
    Everytime youve suspected me, youve been right kitty. Dont end your streak now. Trust me. Im just a VT.

This sounds sketchy as heck, and is a bit out-of-character for town Rose.

• KleineMuffKleineMuff Posts: 12,578 Member
    Maybe I will just randomize :joy:
    Please call me Caro :)
    My Sims 3 Page | My Studio | Check out my Sims 3 Let's Play
    Play mafia with us: www.ultimatemafia.boards.net

If Rose is lynched and turns out to be a zombie (not the maker tho) then we should still have a chance, right?
    icmnfrsh wrote: »

Right? xD

Lolol
    Maybe I will just randomize :joy:

If kitty's suspicion on Rose being a zombie is right it wouldn't be that bad.

But I think the chances for icey being a zombie or even the zombie maker are better. I do think he is the zombie maker, but if he's not then I think there's still a huge chance he's a zombie. He's a trickster when he's got a bad role. So he would be a good option for the zombie maker to turn him into a zombie.

If Rose is lynched and turns out to be a zombie (not the maker tho) then we should still have a chance, right?

It depends on how many other zombies are there. If there are three right now, there will be 2. Then the zombie lord could turn someone else. If the Mafia don't kill tonight, it'll still be 3 zombies to 3 others, so it might be difficult to win.

Right? xD

Lolol

All I was doing was defending myself. I put mysrlf out there cause i need to do it more often as town. Im trying to get better at the game. That's all Im doing. I know i said i had to go, but im waiting for class to start, so I just had to say this. Gtg.

It depends on how many other zombies are there. If there are three right now, there will be 2. Then the zombie lord could turn someone else. If the Mafia don't kill tonight, it'll still be 3 zombies to 3 others, so it might be difficult to win.

Hm, in this case it would be better then that Zinnia doesn't block anyone. I think it would also be in the scum's flavor to kill a zombie.

Yeah! I think so.

7 players
    1 mafia
    Maybe 1 possible zombie maker
    5 town

If we lynch the zombie maker then hopefully there won't be anymore zombies and then we can get the mafia the next day.
    I really can't see anyone else being bad other than Rose and Icey.

Yeah! I think so.

7 players
    1 mafia
    5 town

If we lynch the zombie maker then hopefully there won't be anymore zombies and then we can get the mafia the next day.

You think icey is scum and Rose third, right? I see it the opposite way.

Yeah! I think so.

7 players
    1 mafia
    5 town

That's what I'm getting but I wouldn't be surprised if it's the other way round.

It's just how Rose is acting right now worries me about her being a zombie but I don't want to be blamed for pushing a lynch on the wrong one xD

Well, I'm going with my gut. I'd regret it even more if I was right and backed down.

And besides, it did work out well for me in the last game. :D

Yeah! I think so.

7 players
    1 mafia
    5 town

That's what I'm getting but I wouldn't be surprised if it's the other way round.

It's just how Rose is acting right now worries me about her being a zombie but I don't want to be blamed for pushing a lynch on the wrong one xD

Yeah I feel the same. But I think if icey really doesn't flip third then he's probably a zombie. Or maybe mafia turned into a zombie ^^