Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Sub's Mafia - NIGHT 7 >3.30PM GMT< ZOMBIE WIN (3RD PARTY)

Comments

• kittymeowkittymeow Posts: 7,338 Member
    Maybe I'm completely wrong, it wouldn't be the first time. I just have a strong feeling it's Caro right now.

I don't really think it's nani but I don't care about lynching her either since she's not even around.
  • KleineMuffKleineMuff Posts: 12,578 Member
    I hope Ice and Lizzy share their thoughts with us in the morning.
    And maybe Nani will be back by then. And maybe Rose has to say something else too. She is pretty much a sheep so far.
    I'd also like to hear Zinnia's thoughts.

It's getting late though. I'm going to bed now. Night!
    Please call me Caro :)
    My Sims 3 Page | My Studio | Check out my Sims 3 Let's Play
    Play mafia with us: www.ultimatemafia.boards.net

• KatieeeeKatieeee Posts: 16,995 Member
    thats one of the main reasons I want to lynch her, kitty. ID much rather lose to active scum then scum who does nothing and wins.
    Mafia stats
    Played: 255 | Won: 221 | Lost: 34
    Town: 100 | Mafia: 150 | Third: 5
    Town Win: 86| Mafia Win: 131 | Third Win: 4
    Alive: 65 | Lynched: 99 | Nk: 91 |

Come play Mafia with us: http://ultimatemafia.boards.net/
  • KatieeeeKatieeee Posts: 16,995 Member
    I want be home when day ends tomorrow since I have to work
    Mafia stats
    Played: 255 | Won: 221 | Lost: 34
    Town: 100 | Mafia: 150 | Third: 5
    Town Win: 86| Mafia Win: 131 | Third Win: 4
    Alive: 65 | Lynched: 99 | Nk: 91 |

Come play Mafia with us: http://ultimatemafia.boards.net/
  • icmnfrshicmnfrsh Posts: 18,789 Member
    Just read through around 7 pages. Here are my thoughts.

Kitty seems to be actively trying to hunt people down. I think if she were the last Mafioso, she wouldn't draw so much attention to herself, although it has been a while since I played a game where she was scum, so I'm not certain. She does raise a few good points about her interactions with DeKay, so I'm leaning town for now.

I agree with Em that Caro tends to be mellow and blends into the background a lot. She seems to act this way both as scum (in the Hunger Games Mafia) and as town (in my tarot-themed game). I don't think this says anything about her alignment. Honestly I have a hard time reading Caro, but she wouldn't be my first choice to lynch today. And she has been contributing to the discussion, which is good.

I've town read Sonschi the first two days, and I'm still leaning town towards her. She has a certain tone when she's scum, I think.

Katie is her usual self, but she joined the DeKay wagon, so she and Rose probably aren't scum.

The way Emily's acting right now makes me think she could be town. It's mostly just a vibe, but she does feel different from the last game when she was a werewolf.

Sub said if nani couldn't be on in the first 12 hours, she'll be replaced, so hopefully she either comes on soon or Charlie speaks a lot more in her stead.

I think for today, that leaves Zinnia, Lizzy, and possibly nani, whom we haven't heard from a lot. Maybe Emily, but a distant fourth choice. I feel like one of them could be Mafia or third. For now, I think I'll go with

Vote: Lizzy
    Don't manhandle the urchin. He's not for sale. FIND YOUR OWN! - Xenon the Antiquarian, Dragon Age II

Race Against the Clock: Can your elder sim turn back the clock before their time runs out?
  • LizzyBalletLizzyBallet Posts: 3,085 Member
    Rose - townish because of her DeKay vote, but she's sheeping with votes which I don't like
    Sonschi - townish, just because of general vibes, I noticed something earlier but now I've forgotten it :/
    kitty - definitely townish, she's trying really hard to scumhunt
    Em - could see her as third, like I thought she was good but now I don't know, the paranoia is starting XD
    Caro - also thought she was good, but I'm doubting now
    nani - seemed town when she was being lynched, but who knows? She could be bad
    Katie - seems really town right now and she voted DeKay
    Ice - seems okay, could be scum, I can't decide, but the DeKay vote makes you look good
    Zinnia - been getting town for her but I'm not sure

So I think that leaves me with Em and Caro? And nani and maybe Zinnia. That doesn't help much.

I was completely wrong about Lala and DeKay so now I'm just confused and paranoid and my head won't work

Also, I don't know what to do about the quiet people, they won't be very helpful in endgame because if they aren't scum they'll be easy mislynches, but at the same time I don't want to lynch them now and lower our numbers. And if they are scum it's easy to just slip right by unnoticed when you're saying nothing
    It'd be so funny if Caro actually is bad and everyone's been defending her :D

I know my reads aren't helping much at this point and I don't even want to trust them since I've been so wrong this game
    Also, since we have PRs and there are fewer players now, I'm scared that one of them might get killed soon and we'll lose what they know (assuming that they know things). I think it would be a good idea to just make a list of names of people you used your action on. We can all pretend to have an action so the PRs stay hidden. Let's do 2 lists. One with just names (for roleblocks, jails, doctors, whatever) and one with names and alignments (for investigative roles). Then if they die, we can go look at their list and know what they did, and maybe it can help us.
    Also, since we have PRs and there are fewer players now, I'm scared that one of them might get killed soon and we'll lose what they know (assuming that they know things). I think it would be a good idea to just make a list of names of people you used your action on. We can all pretend to have an action so the PRs stay hidden. Let's do 2 lists. One with just names (for roleblocks, jails, doctors, whatever) and one with names and alignments (for investigative roles). Then if they die, we can go look at their list and know what they did, and maybe it can help us.

Oh yeah, Renee called that hypo doc. That would be helpful.

If I had a power, I'd use it on Sonschi night 1, and Katie night 2
    Don't manhandle the urchin. He's not for sale. FIND YOUR OWN! - Xenon the Antiquarian, Dragon Age II

Race Against the Clock: Can your elder sim turn back the clock before their time runs out?
    That's for protection.

If I were investigative, I'd have

Night 1: nani, not guilty
    Night 2: Kitty, not guilty

I'd have
    protection - Caro and me
    investigative - Sam - not guilty, Katie - not guilty
    Okay, I'd have
    protection: Kitty, Kitty
    investigation: Rose - not guilty, Lizzy - not guilty

What about roleblock/ jailkeep?

KleineMuff wrote: »
    Okay, I'd have
    protection: Kitty, Kitty
    investigation: Rose - not guilty, Lizzy - not guilty

What about roleblock/ jailkeep?

Protection targets can be the same as those I think. If it turns out someone was roleblocker we can look at their protection targets
    Mine would be

Protection: Sam night 1, Lizzy night 2.
    Investigate: Sonschi - Not guilty, lala - guilty

So if I had a PR Sam would be safe but I've already said I don't have anything.
    Well, as long as we don't narrow down the possible PRs too much, the Mafia will have a harder time getting them

• ZinniavanillaZinniavanilla Posts: 11,872 Member
    Um... so make a list of who I'd use powers on if I had them?
    unknown.png
    Yep, it's a hypothetical PR action list.

Which, in retrospect, I could've done in Rose's game. But if I hadn't spoken up, you would've been lynched and the Mafia would've won faster. :D

I'll be going out in a few hours and think I'll miss the rest of day. (not sure when day ends)
    I think there is a chance I'll be night killed so I'll just say I had fun playing with you all. :)
    Protection: None, Kitty.
    Investigation: Sonschi, Icey.
    unknown.png
    So who are you all planning on lynching?

I really can't see it being nani but maybe it is.
    Either way I'll be keeping my vote as it is.

As for third I'd say it's Em, Katie or even Caro if she's not mafia.

If you lynch nani today and she's not mafia please will you consider my views on Caro.
    A lot of you are saying she blends in but that's not true. When I was scum for the first time with her in Zinnia's game, she was very very helpful.
    Or you can lynch me today and then focus on other people when you see I am town.

Because I would hate to mislynch today and then be the next mislynch tomorrow.

I still think Zinnia could be bad. I wouldn't mind voting for Nani, Lizzy or even Rose though.
    Katie or Em could be third party. I doubt they are mafia.

Ice feels okay for now, I guess?
    Sonschi and Kitty are town, I think.

Or you can lynch me today and then focus on other people when you see I am town.

No one else agrees with me about you so I doubt you're going to be lynched any time soon anyway.

Let's just lynch nani, I guess.
    Thought I really don't think it's her, if it is actually Em or Zinnia I'm gonna be so mad. Lol.

If it's not any of you then I'm left with lizzy or Icey but I can't see it being either of them.

kittymeow wrote: »

No one else agrees with me about you so I doubt you're going to be lynched any time soon anyway.

Let's just lynch nani, I guess.
    Thought I really don't think it's her, if it is actually Em or Zinnia I'm gonna be so mad. Lol.

If it's not any of you then I'm left with lizzy or Icey but I can't see it being either of them.

Promise it's not me :lol:

Right now I think it's Em or Caro. Nani isn't doing anything and it's kind of irritating. Not that I blame her, mind you.
    unknown.png