Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Ghosts spirit fading

I see, every now and again, that the spirit of a ghost is fading and friends should gather around to keep them anchored. Does this mean that if you ignore it and don't gather around the ghosts will fade from your game. Disappear forever, can't help hoping.
Allergic to Trolls

Comments

• Tatts65Tatts65 Posts: 84 Member
    I think I've seen something about this in the general forum discussion. I know I've been receiving the notifications but haven't had any for a while. I don't like the ghosts much so I don't mind if they fade right out their own existence. I can't tell if I've lost any ghosts though as I get rid of them fairly quickly and none of the notifications have been for any of my family members.
  • ClairkPClairkP Posts: 136 Member
    Tatts65 wrote: »
    I think I've seen something about this in the general forum discussion. I know I've been receiving the notifications but haven't had any for a while. I don't like the ghosts much so I don't mind if they fade right out their own existence. I can't tell if I've lost any ghosts though as I get rid of them fairly quickly and none of the notifications have been for any of my family members.

Well when a one of my family members die I send them to the otherworld straight away, then destroy their urn. Don't want the in-laws (or whatever hanging around and getting in the way. They've had their innings.
    Allergic to Trolls