Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

surprise element

How much fun would it be if you had a surprise element (just like real life) as to when you woo hoo you find out your sim is pregnant. Of course this would be harder to achieve than try for baby...but couples that want a family will try for a baby. Maybe a sim who is not fond of children would woo hoo and find they are pregnant. This would be an awesome addition. Maybe if not too offensive you could even give up the sim baby for adoption or pass it on to a family member to raise.

Comments

• SimTrippySimTrippy Posts: 7,651 Member
    This is one of the things I use MCC for actually :D it's really the best mod there is for this game, especially if you enjoy adding some randomness and surprise elements to your game!
  • bitterascandybitterascandy Posts: 224 Member
    SimTrippy wrote: »
    This is one of the things I use MCC for actually :D it's really the best mod there is for this game, especially if you enjoy adding some randomness and surprise elements to your game!

that is great but i do not want to use any custom content. I am however envious ;)
  • SimTrippySimTrippy Posts: 7,651 Member
    SimTrippy wrote: »

that is great but i do not want to use any custom content. I am however envious ;)

I understand and I didn't want to either actually. Resisted MCC a long time but it's a very well maintained mod that adds a lot without taking anything away (including performance). If randomness is important to you you should definitely consider it :)
  • olllyk184olllyk184 Posts: 11 New Member
    I always leave my unwanted baby with another familly I want with the splitting household tool and then the familly can adopt the child, however the real mother lives like nothing happened no
    moodlet of giving up baby. But st least you can raise the child by another sim than parent and you get all those parenting interactions