Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

I wish they would change this.

Add the police station and hospital nighborhood to Magnolia Promenade's map view and add more lots to it.

1kchIlb.png

rFjxC6u.png

XUx60SO.png

There's clearly a lot of space for at least more three lots here!

(idk why there's a random ray of sunshine coming from nowhere also but ok...I guess that bush is blessed)
mHdgPlU.jpg?1

Comments

• sneezepleasesneezeplease Posts: 18 Member
    I almost never go to Magnolia Promenade, just because it's so empty. It would be nice if it had more empty lots for you to add whatever you want to it.
  • MLadyAzzeraMLadyAzzera Posts: 1,174 Member
    I second this...I feel like they could add more lots to this neighborhood as well. I wonder if it would be easy to do in an update? *hint hint Sim Gurus*
  • Zeldaboy180Zeldaboy180 Posts: 5,997 Member
    I would LOVE this too, but apparently it's not possible? Don't have a source or anything, I just seem to remember them saying adding to existing maps isn't possible, which is why magnolia promenade is it's own "world."

The hospital needs to be opened up for more than pregnant sims anyway.
    e68338c368f106ae784e73111955bd86.png
  • catmando830catmando830 Posts: 9,117 Member
    I don't use MP much. I've been trying to think of what to do with it. I might make it a vacation destination.
  • Prink34320Prink34320 Posts: 5,078 Member
    I try to use Magnolia Promenade as a business district but there's not much space to put Restaurants, Vet Clinics and Spas... and the Retail Stores aren't a necessity so my Sims barely go to them.
    Live your life to the fullest, don't wait for a miracle to happen, be the miracle to make things happen.
    Sometimes your creativity is limited where you use it most, but you can use those limitations to inspire new forms of creativity you may never have thought of beforehand.
  • paradiseplanetparadiseplanet Posts: 4,421 Member
    @Sigzy05 it's the burning bush!
    Origin ID: paradiseplanet27
    tumblr_ojq4r339Ni1usy5rpo1_100.png
  • king_of_simcity7king_of_simcity7 Posts: 25,102 Member
    The Sims 4 needs a CAW tool and to edit neighbourhoods. You know, you create, control and rule or something!
    Simbourne
    screenshot_original.jpg
  • Sigzy05Sigzy05 Posts: 19,406 Member
    @Sigzy05 it's the burning bush!

Ahahahaha

I second this...I feel like they could add more lots to this neighborhood as well. I wonder if it would be easy to do in an update? *hint hint Sim Gurus*

They can change worlds in updates. They removed the gap between the floor and the void on Forgotten Hollow. So it's not entirely impossible.
    mHdgPlU.jpg?1
  • MusicalTheatreGEEKMusicalTheatreGEEK Posts: 6 New Member
    I wish they would give us more freedom to create our neighborhoods, such poor set ups in a lot of the worlds
  • Sk8rblazeSk8rblaze Posts: 7,570 Member
    I would LOVE this too, but apparently it's not possible? Don't have a source or anything, I just seem to remember them saying adding to existing maps isn't possible, which is why magnolia promenade is it's own "world."

The hospital needs to be opened up for more than pregnant sims anyway.

I agree, and it's unfortunate/strange when you consider the fact you can take a sick pet to the vet, but you cannot take a sick Sim or even their child to the hospital.

The Sims 4 severely neglected creative control, especially with worlds. They should definitely be able to go back and revise existing worlds to be greater, but unfortunately, worlds like Oasis Springs and Willow Creek will forever be stuck in their 2014 renditions.
  • SomeChick1SomeChick1 Posts: 535 Member
    I use Magnolia a lot. In my current game, it's a trendy little neighborhood with a hotel/lounge, a club, a coffee shop and a "holistic" store where my retired Scientist Sim sells herbal remedies, potions and serums.
  • joRN1414joRN1414 Posts: 1,669 Member
    MP has such potential.
    "Life is a banquet and most poor suckers are starving to death!" -Auntie Mame
  • Magnolia Promenade is a business district but I can't feel the bustling street of it., probably because there are only 4 lots. Since we have restaurant and Vet now they should add more lots in MP. ( I can see a lot of potential in MP )
  • Doodle0412Doodle0412 Posts: 4 New Member
    It would be nice if they would had more lots. So we could have a real business district.