Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Boyfriend/Girlfriend/Partner option in CAS

2...Next

Comments

• catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,393 Member
    I would like to make sims be in a relationship , without marriage in create a sim please.

Agreed.

And also if we had this option we could upload them to the gallery without them losing their relationship.
    I dont want to marry everyone in CAS, just because I want them as a couple, simply because I want to throw a wedding sometimes without having to go through the hassle of building the relationship.

There is a work around till we get this. With testingcheats enabled shift click on your married sim and dissolve the marriage. Their pink is still maxed out and they can propose go steady.
    Loanet wrote: »
    I'm not so sure about boyfriend-girlfriend. I mean, from a story-telling POV I can see why, but isn't it just as much fun to build that relationship yourself?

I want the option of setting boy/girlfriend in cas. Also when you upload boy/girlfriends to the gallery they lose their relationships. This would fix that.
  • ShadyLady89ShadyLady89 Posts: 908 Member
    Agreed
    Origin: ShadyLady1989 | please feel free to add/friend me!
    Sims 4 Blog
    Don't feed trolls. Do feed cowplants.
  • AbyArashiAbyArashi Posts: 386 Member
    Agreed! People are not just either housemates or married, there are a lot of kinds of relationships in between
    My Origin ID is AbyArashi
  • honeywitchhoneywitch Posts: 321 Member
    I agree! If they just added "boyfriend/girlfriend" I'd be satisfied but it'd also be cool if we had stepmother/stepfather and aunt/uncle as others have mentioned.
  • FreezerBunnyCowplantFreezerBunnyCowplant Posts: 3,957 Member
    TS4 seriously needs more relationships in CAS!

We could easily create a boyfriend/girlfriend in TS3's CAS...
    a256aFi.gif
  • IrishSimmer21IrishSimmer21 Posts: 464 Member
    Loanet wrote: »
    I would like to see the ability to make aunts and uncles without creating parents first - like a kid living with their aunt without having to make then delete the parents.

Yes to your idea and the OP’s! I would like to see more family recognised in the relationship panel too. It seems limited.
  • 0xx_Simmer_xx00xx_Simmer_xx0 Posts: 196 Member
    Yes, this would benefit me as I am a storyteller.
  • _natalie_natalie Posts: 582 Member
    I was surprised not to see it as an option when in CAS, along with (correct me if I am wrong) fiancé/engaged.
    She/Her. 👩🏻
    PlayStation. 🎮
    United Kingdom. 🇬🇧
    _natalie wrote: »
    I was surprised not to see it as an option when in CAS, along with (correct me if I am wrong) fiancé/engaged.

That is correct. You could make engaged couples in TS3.