Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Removing the foundation of a styled room

How do I remove the foundation of a styled room WITHOUT removing the foundation of the whole building?
I intend to add to a lot this little park that came with Romantic Garden. When I put it on the lot, it adds a foundation, and when I delete it, it also deletes the building's foundation which I'd like to preserve. :o

Comments

• emilybush8185emilybush8185 Posts: 38 Member
    The game has to register your "room" as an actual room. That usually implies, a closed space by using walls or fencing. Once enclosed, you should be able to delete the floor (aka the foundation). I'm not sure if I'm being helpful. Check youtube with foundation and split level tutorials. Good luck!!!
  • drake_mccartydrake_mccarty Posts: 6,115 Member
    edited February 2018
    Unfortunately you cannot. All styled rooms are built on what the game registers as rooms, even the ones that are built to resemble outdoor areas.

Using the styled room interface you should be able to select the items in the styled room and recreate it manually on the actual ground. Hope this was some help!
  • JPNekoJPNeko Posts: 296 Member
    Unfortunately you cannot. All styled rooms are built on what the game registers as rooms, even the ones that are built to resemble outdoor areas.

Using the styled room interface you should be able to select the items in the styled room and recreate it manually on the actual ground. Hope this was some help!

Thanks! I'll do that. :)