Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Get to Work Expansion Pack

Comments

• Options
    MidnightAuraMidnightAura Posts: 5,809 Member
    I'm glad the doctor career was fixed. I hope the console is patched again before release.
  • Options
    Simsfan99111Simsfan99111 Posts: 1,260 Member
    I'm glad the doctor career was fixed. I hope the console is patched again before release.

Me too, i hope there is a bug fix patch before the ep comes out on console. Still waiting for the roof update so hopefully we get that soon too.
  • Options
    SipopSipop Posts: 166 Member
    jackjack_k wrote: »
    @Sipop wrote: »
    What bugs me the most is that I cannot edit outside restricted areas in apartments. There's been a gutair sitting in the hallway of my Sims apartment forever.
    Since I can't edit outside of the apartment I can't get rid of it Baha!!

Testing cheats enabled, and then delete object?

Nope doesn't work for restricted areas of apartments, sadly.
    [
  • Options
    MrStrangeMrStrange Posts: 66 Member
    Cool, I didn't know it was already announced.
    Lookin' forward to it! :)
  • Options
    RionAgriasRionAgrias Posts: 305 Member
    Let's just hope they fix some of the PC's bugs of Get to Work before they release it on console (looking back at Dine out).
  • Options
    ironknight35ironknight35 Posts: 3,751 Member
    Get to Work isn't my favorite EP, but I'm still looking forward to it.
    He/Him
  • Options
    Prink34320Prink34320 Posts: 5,078 Member
    Aww, was hoping for Cats and Dogs but I do like Get To Work for some of features such as Baking, Photography (which may be patched into the console base game?), Decorating baked goods, Birth Certificates, Hospitals and the Illness System. The Active Careers, Aliens and neighborhoods are a little lackluster in my opinion.
    Live your life to the fullest, don't wait for a miracle to happen, be the miracle to make things happen.
    Sometimes your creativity is limited where you use it most, but you can use those limitations to inspire new forms of creativity you may never have thought of beforehand.
  • Options
    HueyJefeHueyJefe Posts: 127 Member
    When does this come out?
  • Options
    JPNekoJPNeko Posts: 296 Member
    HueyJefe wrote: »
    When does this come out?

March 20th
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0 Member
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Options
    HueyJefeHueyJefe Posts: 127 Member
    [quote="LOW;c-16380241"]Does the game automatically generate aliens or only after you have made contact with them?[/quote]

I think it has something to do with Scientist career
  • Options
    Get to Work has some really good cas items (I still use a lot of the items on my Sims). I think I'm looking forward to Cats and Dogs, Backyard stuff and Movie hangout stuff the most.
    He/Him
  • Options
    marcel21marcel21 Posts: 12,341 Member
    Well happy to be playing police/doctor careers on console and getting the baking/photography skill to.
    Very happy.

Origin ID MichaelUKingdon

• Options
    edited March 2018
    Anyone else excited for Get to Work? I have it on PC and I really enjoy it... Cant wait to get my hands on the console version! I will be making my Sim Luke join the medical career. :)
    He/Him
  • Options
    catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,395 Member
    edited March 2018
    For those who didn't buy the pack on pc it comes with a very small world Magnolia Promanade which has 4 empty lots. There is a fishing spot and park in MP. Also it comes with 4 premade stores.
  • Options
    I'm excited to make a retail store. Even though i hate working in real retail :D.
    [
  • Options
    xingyicaicnxingyicaicn Posts: 170 Member
    I will make use of all the active careers. I already made plans for which household is going to be used for different storylines in Get To Work. Let’s go!! Tomorrow!!
    H O P E H A S A P L A C E
  • Options
    simoleanjsimoleanj Posts: 87 Member
    I will make use of all the active careers. I already made plans for which household is going to be used for different storylines in Get To Work. Let’s go!! Tomorrow!!

I'm the same way. I was hoping my Sim kids would be young adults before the pack was released, but due to a busy schedule it didn't happen. As of last night they are still toddlers and elementary age. I'm still downloading it later, after I get home from work.
  • Options
    Rockstar042189Rockstar042189 Posts: 7 New Member
    Didnt get to woek get released today
  • Options
    Simsfan99111Simsfan99111 Posts: 1,260 Member

It did :smile:
  • Options
    simoleanjsimoleanj Posts: 87 Member

How do you like it so far? I'll have to wait until I get off work before I can download it.
  • Options
    edited March 2018
    simoleanj wrote: »

How do you like it so far? I'll have to wait until I get off work before I can download it.

It's a lot of fun (I have had it on pc since release). I have purchased It on console, but I have not had time to play it yet. Hopefully it isn't too buggy.
    He/Him
  • Options
    For those who didn't buy the pack on pc it comes with a very small world Magnolia Promanade which has 4 empty lots. There is a fishing spot and park in MP. Also it comes with 4 premade stores.

I only see 3 premade stores?
    [
  • Options
    catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,395 Member
    Sipop wrote: »

I only see 3 premade stores?

I thought there were 4.
  • Options
    edited March 2018

:/ Nope. I only see the three premade retail stores that are already placed. And one empty lot.
    Nothing in library
    [