Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The hamper animation doesn't work and the washer + dryer can't be clicked on

I am so close to fighting EA in demanding my refund on a broken stuff pack that has not worked for weeks since I've gotten. I played without CC, still problem persists. I played without shelfs over the washer and dryer, still problem persists. I don't get the hamper animation when the sims change in front of the hamper and I can't click on the washer and dryer like I've seen most let's plays could. I'm beyond frustrated. I shouldn't have to do mental gymnastics to have a functional stuff pack work.

Comments

• OldeseadoggeOldeseadogge Posts: 4,973 Member
    Sorry for your problem, but thanks for the info. Was debating getting the pack (mainly for some of the b/b items), and I certainly don't want to go through what you are.
  • LoveMcQueen5683LoveMcQueen5683 Posts: 3,689 Member
    Im living for how you centered your paragraph. So cute <3
    LR3g0ni.jpg
  • catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,362 Member
    Graham said they're aware of this issue and it should be coming in the Update after the GP. They're also aware of clean laundry going into the hamper and we're not able to wash it in the washing machine.

Sorry for your problem, but thanks for the info. Was debating getting the pack (mainly for some of the b/b items), and I certainly don't want to go through what you are.

No need to worry a fix is coming.
    edited April 2018
    Hamper Glitch was fixed in Today's Patch.

Laundry Day
    DIY Sink and Bai l'Est Galvanized Sink now have hygiene and reliability ratings!
    They are 5 and 5, and 5 and 5.
    Adding clean clothes to a pile of dirty clothes will no longer prevent the Sims from washing the clothing. And adding dirty clothes to a pile of clean clothes will no longer prevent the Sims from washing the clothing.
    Dirty + dirty = dirty. Dirty + clean = dirty. Clean + clean = clean.
    However dirty + clean + clean + dirty * clean + dirty, is still dirty.
    But, 1 + 1 + 1 + 1 * 0 + 1 = 4
    Children will no longer stretch when performing the Sniff Fresh Clothing interaction.
    Also, children are no longer allowed to perform the Sniff Fresh Clothing interaction…
    …because they were stretching.