Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Feedback: Share with us what you would want to see in the game

Comments

• ShadamiShadami Posts: 4,353 Member
    I would really love to see more instruments. Specifically percussion like drums, tamborines, trumpets or tubas or trombones, flutes, cellos. Generally feel Winds, percussion and brass need something. Since there's alot of keys and strings.

Also with the new garden update I would love to still be able to see what the spiced plant is instead of just "spiced plant"
  • fandan20fandan20 Posts: 28 Member
    EA_Mage wrote: »
    Hello Simmers,

We love feedback, we crave it ... And with that thought in mind we wanted to start a dedicated thread, so you can share specific items you hope to see in game.

Have a specific haircut you love and want to see it in game? A make-up style you use daily and want to replicate in The Sims 4? Missing a skin tone that is just right for you?

Let us know the styles/items you want to see in-game! Pictures are loved and much appreciated.

More get to work update please, please FIX these issues though:

1. I hope i can open my retail store at home just like vet and restaurant, i mean why do we have to go to retail every second we want open it while we already have an employe there, PLEASE FIX THIS

2. I want the doctor get fixed too, more efficient coworkers so im not working alone at the hospital tho, you should fix the coworker policy, then IM GONNA HAPPY WITH THE SIMS 4, Pleaseeee....
  • Angelkakes44Angelkakes44 Posts: 1 New Member
    When will driveable cars come to The Sims 4??. I would love to see them drive like they do in Sims 3.
  • SumGumptionSumGumption Posts: 16 Member
    Farming has been mentioned. That is what I am hoping for most. I would join the polls on it but I'm not going to use twitter or facebook for anyone because I hate social medias. But I would like to see animals, ie: cows, goats, horses, chickens, pigs plus the occasional predators, ie: hawks, falcons, coyotes, fox, mountain lions, snakes. Then for those animals the job of being a RANCHER, a FARMER or at least combine the titles into one, Farmer/Rancher. The plants are already in the game so I can't see filling up an expansion pack with what we already have. The use of a tractor since it doesn't require leaving your lot. Planting rows or sections to work faster with like the planting boxes. Let's not forget the windmill powered stock tank. And... Yes, I WOULD pay $40 for this.

I really only have one major complaint, the other things I tolerate and will continue to do so. My complaint is that it shouldn't take 12 sim hours to go to a restaurant and order drinks and all of the other courses. Can we shorten the experience by being able to order all courses at once? It shouldn't be a night of torture and cheating to keep my sims happy and in place for 12 hours of eating on a full stomach. They do have a life to get on with before they grow old and die. Please? Come to think of it... Our sim days could be longer so we can do more. Okay, that was two...
  • fandan20fandan20 Posts: 28 Member
    1. Please FIX the retail policy so I can open it from home just like vet and restaurants, why would i need to be there when i already have employes to take care,
    2. I want you guys to fix the doctor career, make it more realistic... its like im working alone at the hospital, my coworkers do nothing. PLEASE.
    3. I want you guys to make another game pack that allows us to open the store directly from the home, just like what you have done to The SIms 2, I mean to have Sims get in the line to pay their stuffs, oh i miss that one yo,
    4. I CANT WAIT FOR UNIVERSITY,
  • Tapio75Tapio75 Posts: 12 New Member
    What i require changed in the Sims 4 after last patch

-Weed sucker needs to be optional item, you need to buy. My nature loving sim hates such things.
    -Area of effect gardening need to be trait based, so it happens only if you buy a trait for it(Preferrably cheap trait).
    -Gardening "Hard mode" AKA all systems reverted to pre-patch state

-Separated foundations for all separate building/rooms
    -Separate room heights
    -Trims also visible if staircase is in other side of the wall
    .Option to prevent Sims from sunning when i select "Go here"
  • storminmaystorminmay Posts: 137 Member
    My complaint is that it shouldn't take 12 sim hours to go to a restaurant and order drinks and all of the other courses. Can we shorten the experience by being able to order all courses at once? It shouldn't be a night of torture and cheating to keep my sims happy and in place for 12 hours of eating on a full stomach.

YES YES YES YES YES YES YES
    Origin/Gallery ID: storminmay

The Venegas-Chan Family Tree
  • MeTime85MeTime85 Posts: 142 Member
    If we could add our sims mobile families to the gallery. Like, link it so it would be easier to play with our sims selves?
    For-forum.jpg
  • Trusty_McCoolGuyTrusty_McCoolGuy Posts: 13 New Member
    Please, please please---- PLEASE add in Kitchen Serving Hatches, or kitchen pass-throughs, whichever name you're most familiar with. You can find them all over just by searching google for "kitchen serving hatch". There's so many, and I would LOVE to have this aesthetic item in the game. I am a HUGE fan of this in real life and I would be so so so happy to see it ingame.
  • KarolinaGKarolinaG Posts: 1 New Member
    Just a small thing, but please make it possible to edit the calendar in Sims 4 Seasons. In Europe it's normal to have Monday as the first day of the week, and it's annoying that I cannot change it in the game.
  • Lady_BalloraLady_Ballora Posts: 786 Member
    I'd love to see new and unusual hairstyles instead of the same ones over and over and over again. Try looking at Pokémon and Dragon Ball for inspiration,EA-they have lots of unusual and interesting hairstyles.
    Why do you hide inside these walls?
  • haygsuphaygsup Posts: 13 New Member
    I'd like to see a game pack with "Build Mode Stuff". Spiral Stairs, more space for building houses (specifically more lot spaces), things like this.
  • storminmaystorminmay Posts: 137 Member
    haygsup wrote: »
    I'd like to see a game pack with "Build Mode Stuff". Spiral Stairs, more space for building houses (specifically more lot spaces), things like this.

Seconded!
    Origin/Gallery ID: storminmay

The Venegas-Chan Family Tree
  • Jordan061102Jordan061102 Posts: 3,918 Member
    Free babies!
    Lu4ERme.gif
  • bluelightingbluelighting Posts: 704 Member
    I found a radiator in the straud mansion. could u make those work, no longer just for show that'd be great
  • bluelightingbluelighting Posts: 704 Member
    oh by the way im from the 60's all the males that attracked me had the david Cassidy hairstyles. I fell for two of 'em lol that's when guys kept their hair styled to bad got to expensive
  • Jordan061102Jordan061102 Posts: 3,918 Member
    More build tools.
    Lu4ERme.gif
  • Juniorzeny7Juniorzeny7 Posts: 15 Member
    Eu gostaria de ver : Carros, e outros meios de transporte ( avião, helicóptero, nave espacial, ônibus, caminhão, motos, motocicletas, triciclos, bicicletas e etc. ) , novos destinos de viagem ( Tirar férias, de fato ), mais interações românticas, carreiras autônomas ( Escritor, pintor, escultor, mecânico, Inventor, dentre outras que ainda não foram vistas em nenhum jogo da franquia ), fazendas, faculdades / universidades, modo múltiplo ( eu joga com um sim só, e outro jogador, jogar com outro sim ), animais nunca vistos na frânquia ( sem mods ); como por exemplo, ovelhas.
  • MeteoraStormMeteoraStorm Posts: 243 Member
    Hi, the one thing I really really want is to be able to play 3 or 4 day seasons. In the game options there is only 7,14 or 21, there's no way to have unequal seasons like in Sims 3!???

The thing that I can't get my head round is 7 day seasons but 3 day pregnancies - what's that about?

I want to be able to do Summer = 4 days, winter= 4 days and spring and autumn = 2-3 days.

I have played over 7000 hours and this has really disappointed me :| almost to the point I will uninstall seasons
  • More_MooreMore_Moore Posts: 408 Member
    I want University, and I'd really love that to come with a make-a-band thing. With song management something like the old Rock/Band Manager game I love to play (change the backing instruments or how it sounds - and maybe take it some further with how the "tone" of voice of singing should be). I wish all the Sims creations were a bit more in depth actually - such as being able to choose "themes" for books, and having other Sims who have read your books be able to discuss the book and the themes that appeal to diff audiences. Stuff like that. And maybe prompt things while skilling so its not just sitting there watching a bar fill up but rather have stuff like "Sim has come to a fork in the road while making the book, should he write (x) or (y) at this part" Idunno something to liven it up. XD
    Simmer since day one. Owns every Expansion and extras. Even the console games. XD

Feel free to chat me (I like games/RPGs, game dev, and animu/anime)
  • ProxibleProxible Posts: 9 New Member
    Okay its somethign really small but it has anoyyed me since the beginning of the sims 4:
    Whenever my family of sims come home from their work they tend to greet eachother the first time they start talking. In my case the first time my sims see eachother in simdaytime its mostly with dinner. HOWEVER. What they then do is they both stand up from the table with their plate, give eachother a kiss, and then mostly keep standing around or awkwardly go back sit again. It would be great if they would just greet eachother while sitting at the dinnertable.
  • franadkinsfranadkins Posts: 10 New Member
    Seasons -- I am really enjoying this expansion pack. For cold weather, however, we need an indoor and outdoor auto switch for outfits, or our Sims end up watching TV in hats and gloves. Also, something needs to be done so Sims can jog in the winter without freezing to death. They automatically switch to athletic gear when they jog, and even if the athletic outfit is made up of cold weather clothing, they get chilled. Thanks for the pack. It's really nice.
  • SoetiiiSoetiii Posts: 1 New Member
    Hey! I have not been able to dive to deep into Seasons just yet, but there is one thing that bugged me quite early when playing it. I know that for Americans the week starts on a Sunday, but for many of the rest of the world it starts on a Monday.
    It actually took me a few ingame days to realise what was confusing about the calendar, when looking at it it looks like my character has his Sunday and Monday off, when in fact it is Saturday and Sunday. And especially when you then go look at the Career/School tab, it doesn't add up. So please dear Gurus, please give us the option to change what day the calendar starts at, so it all makes sense for the rest of us \o/
  • CurolaCurola Posts: 86 Member
    I would love the following things:

- Really long hair. We have many short haircuts ingame, but nearly no really long hair. I would love more variants that reach the hips or so. Also more hair colors.

- more 'normal' makeup like lipstick, blush and so on

- more recolors of furniture. It would be nice if there were some kinds of wood (black, white, beech, maple, oak...) that would be available with every item. Then it would be easier to combine everything with each other.

- More instruments and free time activities

- I would like to have the fairies back. A GP like the vampire one would be great.

- More carriers

- Also I miss a university and a family vacation addon like in TS2 (TS2 version was better than TS3)
  • MeTime85MeTime85 Posts: 142 Member
    I wish we had a technophobic trait so sims wouldnt like to be on the computers so much.
    For-forum.jpg

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top