Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Feedback: Share with us what you would want to see in the game

Comments

• TheHarbinger_51TheHarbinger_51 Posts: 1,702 Member
    Attic Ladders that can be used in place of normal stairs . Would save room.
  • worldofdrakanworldofdrakan Posts: 329 Member
    edited May 2018
    What I want the most, in no particular order:

- Better, more interesting chance cards, along with an ignore button and/or the option to turn them on/off in the options menu. There were some really good suggestions on how they could be improved in this thread. There's more here as well.

- More kinds of chef stations and the ability to make group meals of the experimental foods. And if we can't ever get more chef stations, I think we should be allowed to cook experimental meals on regular stoves.

- Maybe more supernaturals? There are some ideas for werewolves in this thread.

- Some tweaks to the foodie trait; By FAR the most annoying thing about foodies is their dislike of any drink that isn't made by a Sim with a mixology skill of six or greater. Why should the Sim's skill matter if the drink is already excellent quality?! And why do they hate quick meals and drinks so much? If anything, I would expect no moodlet from those rather than an outright uncomfortable moodlet, especially since they'll very often grab these things autonomously, disappointing themselves in the process.

- Less autonomous food or drink buying, or no autonomous food or drink buying at all!

- The ability to permanently fix apartment problems with a high enough handiness skill.

- A fixed townie generator.

- The option to work from home for other careers.

- A more interesting and random sickness mechanic. Also, a "strong indication of an illness" really shouldn't mean "no illness."

- At least one returning world from a previous game. For me, I very much wish that we could play in Strangetown again.

- Alien Abduction Hotspot and Alien Hangout lot traits. The Alien Abduction Hotspot trait would increase the likelihood of alien abductions on the lot, even if there isn't a satellite dish. And the Alien Hangout trait would, of course, attract alien townies to the lot, both disguised and not. Before this gets implemented, though...

- Please, just fix GTW already!
  • Jordan061102Jordan061102 Posts: 3,918 Member
    A big improvement of Teens & Babies. And maybe depth of snow... :confounded:
    Lu4ERme.gif
    Free the toddlers from horrible hairstyles and fashions! More clothing and hair please! Still not enough, even with toddler pack <3<3
  • BrindletonBrindleton Posts: 415 Member
    It would be cool to get a pair of jeans for males & females that have visible chains.

916YNYpdpTL._SX342_.jpg
    sectional sofas!
    Ir1jcsH.jpg
  • SandBumblebeeSandBumblebee Posts: 76 Member
    Color wheel is what is need to improve the game. I don't care about toddlers , pets, or the seasons. I would have a lot least mods in my game if I could simply change the colors of items like in Sims3. Why in the world did you leave out the color wheel ? It was one of the reasons why I like Sims3 so much. I thought Sims4 was going to be better then Sims 3, so far it's not. I don't like that I have to create my family before I can enter into a world to build, but I can live with that. I just can't believe that you left out one of the best things you had in Sims3 the Color Wheel.
  • SlyvanasSlyvanas Posts: 855 Member
    Hello! Some of the things I'd like to see in the game:
    -More options for tea and coffee. We have all of these great gardening fruits and veggies but nothing really to do with them so letting us use some of it for tea/ coffee would be great.
    To add to up above a canning station.
    - shorten the heights of teens
    - redo babies. Make it so they are removable from the crib. Let our sims teach them things such as sitting up, crawling,
    - For the love of all simming more aspirations and traits.
    - tweak the Ai of the sims in general. Making them more aware of what's happening around them.
    - Ant farm/ sea horse thingy.( Come on growing up everyone had a ant farm or sea horse bowl)
    - make the snakes and other small reptiles in the game already catchable that can become small pets.
    oxv0Rm8.png
  • XxAirixXXxAirixX Posts: 2,567 Member
    edited June 2018
    I feel there is a lack in the romance department (such as slow dancing) and all that. Also there are so many bars and clubs yet sims can't even get drunk like they did the past and do random and silly things and were sick afterwards. Also would be nice to have more parties like bachelor parties, baby showers (now gift giving is an option with seasons) or funerals.

Biggest thing of all, I want firefighting sims and career back. Been missing and could be handled similar as to how the doctor and detective career is handled (go to the station and work on skills maybe even able to stay stay and sleep there, etc...basic live at the station if they want to like you technically can with the Vet career, until they get a call and have to handle different crisis). We need more careers.

Oh and I want a need bars that you can drag with cheats.

No color wheel without toggle option at least or body shop like sims 2! I don't want another really laggy, buggy and crashy game like Sims 3. There is a reason why many of us don't play Sims 3. If people want it, it should be optional or like the Sims 2 body shop where it is outside of the game but with the wheel included. That would be a much better solution as it won't cause problems in game.

Also make memories and story progression option. People can turn them off if they don't want it or able to delete old ones if it is to save safe in saves. They can make use to how when you take a pic you could pick if you want to include an emotion.
  • BreeMilesBreeMiles Posts: 8,903 Member
    edited June 2018
    Could we possibly have a round vent for the floor, kinda like a water drain vent! We have a square one in game now! A round one would be really nice!
    Maybe something like this! :)
    5-dia-water-leak-round-silver-tone-stainless-steel-floor-drain-cover_5820816.jpeg

Post edited by BreeMiles on
  • blahilikecheeseblahilikecheese Posts: 4 New Member
    I would really like to have more than 3 traits, at least for adult sims. I think that would make the different Sims’ personalities more distinguishable.
  • Shadowclone69Shadowclone69 Posts: 1 New Member
    The sims 4 is really lacking in game play. The areas need to be larger like the sims 3. Businesses should be able to be bought or partnered with. I do like how you can open your own business but would still like to be able to buy a world business. You should be allowed to buy a house and rent it out. The play worlds are so tiny and the lack of content makes sims 3 a superior game.
    The sims 4 is really lacking in game play. The areas need to be larger like the sims 3. Businesses should be able to be bought or partnered with. I do like how you can open your own business but would still like to be able to buy a world business. You should be allowed to buy a house and rent it out. The play worlds are so tiny and the lack of content makes sims 3 a superior game.

not in my view :smiley:
    <3o:) Could we please have new , improved gallery photos? Closer up , and more personal. Like this close up family pose. I really want to do this. The cc pose is not practical because no many how many times I hit randomize, they wont do this pose altogether at the same time. I dont know how anyone else has gotten it to work :( I would be so grateful!

EDBDpGK.jpg
  • kristenleighwhitekristenleighwhite Posts: 226 Member
    I would REALLY love a farming expansion:
    Livestock (cows, chickens, pigs, and llamas) could be objects. For example, you have to buy the mini barn/ crate to hold them and pay for up to x amount of animals to hold them.
    Pigs- can "trade for bacon", "tickle for bacon", they could splash mud on sims passing by that would make them have to shower, cats could hiss if they get splashed, etc.
    Chickens- Could collect eggs every day with a chance to get pecked.
    Cows- could collect milk every day. I loved how you could feed chocolate and get chocolate milk from the Sims 3 Store object
    Llamas- chance they could spit on you, could collect wool (which could bring us knitting!)

More harvestables that could be canned. A secret canning skill. Perhaps at first if your sim uses canned food it doesnt taste quite right and they would vomit, but after they have done it a while, they get a moodlet (e.g. "It feels so good that I can prepare for anything")
    Composting- Serves as a great fertilizer, Environmental sims could feel happy for reusing old fruits/veggies.

More Traits- Environmental, green thumb, Farmer, etc.
    Aspiration for "Country Living" since we have a "City Living" option

Could also tap into some of the Eco Living Friendly themes from the Community stuff pack- Solar panels come to mind, especially with Seasons and working thermostats on the way.

Would love to see hay rides (A tractor of some sort would be great, IF cars are ever created, otherwise I think they would look out of place)

Obviously, I'm not sure what is included in seasons, but being able to pick your own apples to make apple cider would be fun. As well as an ability to create a corn maze! This would tie in SO WELL with seasons.

The world- I live in the Midwest and would LOVE to see a world based on it! The worlds in all sims generations have always been really beautiful, but I feel like the "fly over states" have been sadly missed.

Would also LOVE a swinging porch bench or hammock after a hard days work!

Something like this is my Sims 4 DREAM.
  • aSimNamedRosieaSimNamedRosie Posts: 1 New Member
    My boyfriend and I both play the Sims4 and we have a long distance relationship. We had this idea of what if we both could play on the same sims game but we could control our own sims in real time. is this possible? please let us know. thank you. :o :)
  • connoeccconnoecc Posts: 5 New Member
    Hear me out- my sims love brunch. I love brunch. What are my brunch loving sims missing in game? SIM-osas (mimosas but sims style) Also they should be able to get "juiced" again bc let's be real that was fun
  • Rich_F_96Rich_F_96 Posts: 2 New Member
    I would love to see more real estate options in the game. Being able to buy multiple properties and maybe sell them on for profit would be a really fun feature. If I remember correctly they had the option to buy multiple houses on the sims 3 but unfortunately (like a lot of features from the sims 3) they decided to cut that whole idea. I think they could really build on something from that feature idea! Maybe a good idea for the Sims 4 if it ever gets made...

What do you guys think? Is it just me that would love to see that? I’d be interested to hear what everyone thinks!
  • FizzwidgetFizzwidget Posts: 1 New Member
    I honestly would like to see cheaper packs (all of them) especially the EPs they seem to be really expensive. How many hundreds of dollars does one have to pay for a not so online game? the last free pack or stuff was Christmas stuff? Every expansion that comes out I wonder why I bought this game at all...come on... a pack to do the laundry? I believe at one point it was cheaper to get the Pet EP with the base game than it was to get the EP itself. I honestly feel better when the game is worth the $$ than when the creators try to leech every $ they can from you. And companies wonder why people pirate and they lose money. I pay for games, I don't pirate games but I understand why they do it. Quality over quantity pls.
  • SimsAddict_244SimsAddict_244 Posts: 274 Member
    I would like them to include fear as an emotion, I don't like how the game equates it with sadness and it's curious it's still not in the game.
  • lsnishilsnishi Posts: 2,714 Member
    This has probably been mentioned before, but I'd love to see the gallery modified so we could search residential lots by number of bedrooms. I know some builders don't specify how many bedrooms or bathrooms a house has, but it's sometimes time consuming to find the perfect home for a sim family on the gallery when you need say 3 or 4 bedrooms and you either have to check each lovely lot one by one or download the lot to see for yourself (for the lots that don't indicate the number of bedrooms).

Also since we have Seasons coming in, could we have a meteorologist career added? It could start with rain gauge checker and go on up to storm chaser, local news weather person and end with national news weather person.
    PDWxp40.jpg
  • DrearydearyDrearydeary Posts: 85 Member
    More options for old houses and Victorian style houses and gothic style houses, most options are very modern and not everyone likes that
  • Lady_BalloraLady_Ballora Posts: 784 Member
    I would like to see these things:

-Community lots being like Sims 1 lots-Sims 1 public lots had no checklists,and you could put whatever you wanted to on those lots and have all sorts of Sims interact with all those objects. In Sims 4,you have to settle for a ridiculous check list. Do away with the checklists,EA,and let Sims 4 lots be fun like Sims 1 lots were.

-The ability to create apartments in any of the worlds you want. It doesn't make any sense for apartments to only be in San Myshuno...I should be able to create apartments in Willow Creek, Windenburg,Oasis Springs,etc. After all,apartments aren't only in big cities.Please correct this,EA.

-In Sims 1,you have random NPCs to run the shops you created. No such luck in Sims 4. Please fix this,EA-I don't want to be forced to buy a store just to see people shop in there.

-Please fix the stretching pets bug in C&D already-I've already had a couple of dogs that tried to be taller than Sim Ballora and Sim Setsuna Meioh combined.

-Lots are TOO empty. Only one or two Sims show up at my libraries, cafes,museums,etc. I want lots to be filled with Sims,just like the Sims 1 lots always were.
    Why do you hide inside these walls?
  • Lil_ChyeLil_Chye Posts: 2 New Member
    Can you please bring back color customization. So we can change the color off any item or clothing, wall and floor paint. Building items etc
    So we can truly make it our own. It was a feature i really loves about sims 3. Please bring it back.
  • UsaOfTheChanUsaOfTheChan Posts: 9 New Member
    I would love to see more ways to die. In the sims 4, our little sims were at bigger risk of dying, wither it be by magic berries, or by fixing a oven in water. It now feels that the sims 4 has become more safe, and that old age and drowning are one of the the more simple ways to die, and series like the sims hunger games ( a youtube series done by K-popp where sims competed to be the last one alive.) cant happen because the deaths are so limited.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top