Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Feedback: Share with us what you would want to see in the game

Comments

• RinRin Posts: 16 Member
    I would like for couples to cuddle when sleeping in the same double bed. It's a very small little detail but spices things up massively, at least for me :(
  • LadyTachunkaLadyTachunka Posts: 1,454 Member
    edited April 2018
    warning full of pictures long post

bunkbeds/loftbeds

normal and fun designs. toddler ones and normal ones
    normal bunkbed
    maxresdefault.jpg
    Grey-Bunk-Beds-with-Stairs.jpg
    storkcraft-caribou-bunk-bed.SC09720-12.2._raw.jpg

toddler bunkbed
    twin-full-size-bunk-beds-kids-efficiently-in-image-of-double-with-slide-loft-over-mattress-metal-for-sale-girls-toddler-1092x832.jpg
    toddler-bunk-beds-with-stairs-over-full-with-drawers-picture-19.jpg
    furniture-wooden-toddler-bunk-beds-with-stairs-curved-ideas-and-bookshelf-for-girl-bedroom-pictures-51.jpg
    Fire-Truck-Toddler-Bunk-Bed-red-color-based-on-the-Disney-Pixar-movie-Cars-2-with-LED-headlights-toy-shape-bunk-beds-ideas-for-kids-room.jpg
    BunkBed-Featured-800x300.jpg
    ikea-girls-kura-bunk-beds-set-up-youtube-bed-photo-bedroom-weight.jpg

loft
    0472065_PE613879_S5.JPG
    cheerful-bunk-beds-with-stairs-design-including-pink-tent-for-baby-girls-heartland-twin-over-twin-bunk-bed-with-stairs-bunk-beds-with-stairs-sears.jpg
    beautiful-loft-beds-beadboard-loft-bed-pbteen-foulrfj-.jpg
    br_bed_34111625_ivyleague~Ivy-League-Cherry-4-Pc-Full-Futon-Loft-Bed.jpeg?$PDP_Primary_936x650$ ((both as a bunkbed and loft))

toddler lofts
    Irons+Twin+Low+Loft+Bed.jpg
    999999-029986551313_2.jpg
    834200_001.jpg

more playground equipment
    swings/toddler swings
    sandboxes
    slides
    treehouses
    seesaws
    rocking toys
    smaller jungle gyms that fits on home lots

make babies a lifestate not an object
    seriously babies are boring in the sims 4 you can't do much with them like you could with the other games
    add baby swings or baby mats and more interactions just something that would make babies more fun then they are at the moment. i know most is gonna say then age them up but i do that but i want my sims to live through every state. the sims freetime babies are more fun then these babies and there is so much more you can do with them.

cars bikes and strollers oh my
    cars, van, trucks and motorcycles
    bikes, tricycles, skate board and scooter
    strollers and wagons
    all these i miss or want

supernatural
    fix plantsims. they;re not plantsims really i loved the sims 3 plant sims and how they have children
    fairies
    allow ghost babies and have them stop aging when you want to stop their aging
    werewolves
    witches
    merpeople

npc supernatural
    social bunny
    big foot
    kraken

arcade, carnival and amusement parks
    http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/915052/the-sims-4-arcade-amusement-park-and-carnivals-stuff#latest
    this is a discussion i had on the subject i don't wish to copy everyones amazing ideas

more piercings
    more then one earrings in one ear
    single earrings in males if you just want one earring
    nose rings
    eyebrow rings
    tongue
    bellybutton

story progress
    i want to have to not use mods to have others in the town continue on through their children

packs i wish to come back
    University
    Seasons

Jobs i want back
    singer/Acrobat
    firefighter
    flim/actor
    daycare

spin the colour wheeeeelll
    all the joks a side i want the colour wheel back for sims. they did it with pets but we needs some for sims. some hair bands or clothing don't match the look im going for i miss having different colour tips that i created and i miss being able to do any colour eyes. i also miss channging the colour of the sheets
    8a35839c629b9a9f3643198909b278c0.gif Been simming since the end of sims 2~Sims Gallery ID:BSAAWaifu
  • DinowCookieDinowCookie Posts: 951 Member
    edited April 2018
    Colorful (synthetic) dreadlocks hairstyles! :smiley:

whitneyedit.jpg
    5e9697e2800ac5ff5c0812df4d6c1adc--synthetic-dreadlocks-beautiful-dreadlocks.jpg
    0bb5177b3e87c6120b061a84627f8888.jpg

And the option to save your own "styled looks". Saving outfits to apply to new sims. ^_^
    Post edited by DinowCookie on
    Visit me on the gallery! 😊
    EA ID: DinowCookie | No-CC Households & Rooms
  • TheHarbinger_51TheHarbinger_51 Posts: 1,702 Member
    edited April 2018
    The following would be game changing and revolutionary, in my view.

1- sims should have wills for what to do with their money and materialistic stuff after death and be allowed to give the what they own in their will to their loved ones or friends

2-Sims marked as roomates do not share funds, but instead have separate monies

3-Npc roomates feature

4- A such things as a boarding house or homeless shelter, where sims can stay free because they are destitute and have npc's occupying neighboring rooms in the boarding house or shelter.Basically a new venue type

5-Sims can loan money or ask for a loan from close friends!

6- Sims can borrow money from bank

7-Last & NOT least, actual mortgages, in real life most people mortgage their house, not buy it in cash, please change this
  • StormsviewStormsview Posts: 2,603 Member

Ok yea I bought the MFP stuff pack, (Don't Judge Me) lol

What really bothers me about MFP stuff pack is The rodents are treated just like our Sims 4 babies. You only can stand in front of the rodent cage and hold it put it back, play with it put it back feed it.
    That's the same way they treat the Sims babies.

So I say we need a Sims Babies Stuff Pack, where we have full nurseries Cribs different ones dressing tables toys and rockers, and a bath table and swings, also a little chair that we can carry them into the living room with the family. and decor, a box of diapers, baby wipes, bottles and whatever we use.( all animated )

And while you're at it show more respect for the human woman and have more of a normal delivery room. Allow her after to be in a decent hospital room and not to try and catch a cab home right after, with husband no were to be found well give her at least 2 hours. A mom that just gave birth should not be able to die because of exhaustion. that's just wrong.

I say Stop treating our babies like you do the rodents. They are part of our sims families, even the Dogs babies get treated better.(puppies)

Thumbs Down with treating Sims babies badly
    we'll give you a full refund. Just make sure you make your request within 24 hours after you first launch the game, within seven days from your date of purchase, or within seven days from the game's release date if you pre-ordered, whichever comes first.
    Who said EA doesn't have a sense of humor
  • StormsviewStormsview Posts: 2,603 Member
    The following would be game changing and revolutionary, in my view.

1- sims should have wills for what to do with their money and materialistic stuff after death and be allowed to give the what they own in their will to their loved ones or friends

2-Sims marked as roomates do not share funds, but instead have separate monies

3-Npc roomates feature

4- A such things as a boarding house or homeless shelter, where sims can stay free because they are destitute and have npc's occupying neighboring rooms in the boarding house or shelter.Basically a new venue type

5-Sims can loan money or ask for a loan from close friends!

6- Sims can borrow money from bank

7-Last & NOT least, actual mortgages, in real life most people mortgage their house, not buy it in cash, please change this

I agree, Roommates should not share the same money, even when new 20,000 for each person. The way they have it now you could have a million dollars and if one move out they are now broke, back to new sims money. I am not sure but I think I saw only once when a couple got married the money was added. but I think you should also get the value of the home with furniture, from your old home or apartment furniture.

In sims 4 I ask for loans from friends all the time and I get it. you get an option of a small loan or a large loan. :)
    we'll give you a full refund. Just make sure you make your request within 24 hours after you first launch the game, within seven days from your date of purchase, or within seven days from the game's release date if you pre-ordered, whichever comes first.
    Who said EA doesn't have a sense of humor
  • RenSimmerRenSimmer Posts: 16 Member
    I think that there are a lot of things that need to improve in the game, but I will focus in tree mains aspects that I think we need the most, first more build features, more diverse furniture and last but not least more interactions for a better gameplay:

BUILD and Buy mode

• In terms of building we need ceiling ornaments like decorative beams and the option to do cathedral ceilings, also the option to paint the ceilings and put wood and bamboo panel coating.
    • Another thing we need in build and buy mode is L shaped stairs and spiral stairs, modulated stairs like we had in the sims 2 would've be awesome too.
    • Sliding doors, I‘m quite surprised that we don’t have these already.
    • When it comes to furniture I think it would be great to have more diversity, sectional sofas, bunkbeds, more big round tables and coffee tables, also please we need more counters with some new stone textures if we can have some quartz, granite, wood and marble countertops with beautiful colors.
    • More diverse backsplash for the kitchens and bathrooms like marble mosaic, glass tiles, metal tiles, subway mosaic, and the classic fishbone patterned tiles.
    • Some Japanese themed stuff would be awesome too, like a futon bed, those paper lamps and traditional windows and doors with some modern ones too.

GAMEPLAY FEATURES

• In terms of gameplay, can we please have more interactions like kids being able to play tag, hide and seek and such.
    • Please bring back the slow dance interaction back.
    • We need more interactions on the pool like Sims being able to kiss while diving on the water and make swimming contests.
    • Add more things for teens and children like the prom, school graduation and private schools.
    • Bring more customization for the Sims like choosing their favorite food, color, type of movie.
    • Give us more traits to choose like the attractive one which came with the sims 3 university.
  • comicsforlifecomicsforlife Posts: 9,585 Member
    RenSimmer wrote: »
    I think that there are a lot of things that need to improve in the game, but I will focus in tree mains aspects that I think we need the most, first more build features, more diverse furniture and last but not least more interactions for a better gameplay:

BUILD and Buy mode

• In terms of building we need ceiling ornaments like decorative beams and the option to do cathedral ceilings, also the option to paint the ceilings and put wood and bamboo panel coating.
    • Another thing we need in build and buy mode is L shaped stairs and spiral stairs, modulated stairs like we had in the sims 2 would've be awesome too.
    • Sliding doors, I‘m quite surprised that we don’t have these already.
    • When it comes to furniture I think it would be great to have more diversity, sectional sofas, bunkbeds, more big round tables and coffee tables, also please we need more counters with some new stone textures if we can have some quartz, granite, wood and marble countertops with beautiful colors.
    • More diverse backsplash for the kitchens and bathrooms like marble mosaic, glass tiles, metal tiles, subway mosaic, and the classic fishbone patterned tiles.
    • Some Japanese themed stuff would be awesome too, like a futon bed, those paper lamps and traditional windows and doors with some modern ones too.

GAMEPLAY FEATURES

• In terms of gameplay, can we please have more interactions like kids being able to play tag, hide and seek and such.
    • Please bring back the slow dance interaction back.
    • We need more interactions on the pool like Sims being able to kiss while diving on the water and make swimming contests.
    • Add more things for teens and children like the prom, school graduation and private schools.
    • Bring more customization for the Sims like choosing their favorite food, color, type of movie.
    • Give us more traits to choose like the attractive one which came with the sims 3 university.

I agree yes please
    more for sim kids and more drama please
  • LadyTachunkaLadyTachunka Posts: 1,454 Member
    Stormsview wrote: »

Ok yea I bought the MFP stuff pack, (Don't Judge Me) lol

What really bothers me about MFP stuff pack is The rodents are treated just like our Sims 4 babies. You only can stand in front of the rodent cage and hold it put it back, play with it put it back feed it.
    That's the same way they treat the Sims babies.

So I say we need a Sims Babies Stuff Pack, where we have full nurseries Cribs different ones dressing tables toys and rockers, and a bath table and swings, also a little chair that we can carry them into the living room with the family. and decor, a box of diapers, baby wipes, bottles and whatever we use.( all animated )

And while you're at it show more respect for the human woman and have more of a normal delivery room. Allow her after to be in a decent hospital room and not to try and catch a cab home right after, with husband no were to be found well give her at least 2 hours. A mom that just gave birth should not be able to die because of exhaustion. that's just wrong.

I say Stop treating our babies like you do the rodents. They are part of our sims families, even the Dogs babies get treated better.(puppies)

Thumbs Down with treating Sims babies badly

i agree majorly. we need baby stuff!the closest thing to that is the babyswings. babies get aged up in my households
    8a35839c629b9a9f3643198909b278c0.gif Been simming since the end of sims 2~Sims Gallery ID:BSAAWaifu
    I also wish we'd get a new social where sims can ask about each others' aspirations and learn what the others goals in life are. Seems relevant for finding the best partner for your sim ^_^
    I also wish we'd get a new social where sims can ask about each others' aspirations and learn what the others goals in life are. Seems relevant for finding the best partner for your sim ^_^

good one
    warning full of pictures long post

bunkbeds/loftbeds

normal and fun designs. toddler ones and normal ones
    normal bunkbed
    maxresdefault.jpg
    Grey-Bunk-Beds-with-Stairs.jpg
    storkcraft-caribou-bunk-bed.SC09720-12.2._raw.jpg

toddler bunkbed
    twin-full-size-bunk-beds-kids-efficiently-in-image-of-double-with-slide-loft-over-mattress-metal-for-sale-girls-toddler-1092x832.jpg
    toddler-bunk-beds-with-stairs-over-full-with-drawers-picture-19.jpg
    furniture-wooden-toddler-bunk-beds-with-stairs-curved-ideas-and-bookshelf-for-girl-bedroom-pictures-51.jpg
    Fire-Truck-Toddler-Bunk-Bed-red-color-based-on-the-Disney-Pixar-movie-Cars-2-with-LED-headlights-toy-shape-bunk-beds-ideas-for-kids-room.jpg
    BunkBed-Featured-800x300.jpg
    ikea-girls-kura-bunk-beds-set-up-youtube-bed-photo-bedroom-weight.jpg

loft
    0472065_PE613879_S5.JPG
    cheerful-bunk-beds-with-stairs-design-including-pink-tent-for-baby-girls-heartland-twin-over-twin-bunk-bed-with-stairs-bunk-beds-with-stairs-sears.jpg
    beautiful-loft-beds-beadboard-loft-bed-pbteen-foulrfj-.jpg
    br_bed_34111625_ivyleague~Ivy-League-Cherry-4-Pc-Full-Futon-Loft-Bed.jpeg?$PDP_Primary_936x650$ ((both as a bunkbed and loft))

toddler lofts
    Irons+Twin+Low+Loft+Bed.jpg
    999999-029986551313_2.jpg
    834200_001.jpg

more playground equipment
    swings/toddler swings
    sandboxes
    slides
    treehouses
    seesaws
    rocking toys
    smaller jungle gyms that fits on home lots

make babies a lifestate not an object
    seriously babies are boring in the sims 4 you can't do much with them like you could with the other games
    add baby swings or baby mats and more interactions just something that would make babies more fun then they are at the moment. i know most is gonna say then age them up but i do that but i want my sims to live through every state. the sims freetime babies are more fun then these babies and there is so much more you can do with them.

cars bikes and strollers oh my
    cars, van, trucks and motorcycles
    bikes, tricycles, skate board and scooter
    strollers and wagons
    all these i miss or want

supernatural
    fix plantsims. they;re not plantsims really i loved the sims 3 plant sims and how they have children
    fairies
    allow ghost babies and have them stop aging when you want to stop their aging
    werewolves
    witches
    merpeople

npc supernatural
    social bunny
    big foot
    kraken

arcade, carnival and amusement parks
    http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/915052/the-sims-4-arcade-amusement-park-and-carnivals-stuff#latest
    this is a discussion i had on the subject i don't wish to copy everyones amazing ideas

more piercings
    more then one earrings in one ear
    single earrings in males if you just want one earring
    nose rings
    eyebrow rings
    tongue
    bellybutton

story progress
    i want to have to not use mods to have others in the town continue on through their children

packs i wish to come back
    University
    Seasons

Jobs i want back
    singer/Acrobat
    firefighter
    flim/actor
    daycare

spin the colour wheeeeelll
    all the joks a side i want the colour wheel back for sims. they did it with pets but we needs some for sims. some hair bands or clothing don't match the look im going for i miss having different colour tips that i created and i miss being able to do any colour eyes. i also miss channging the colour of the sheets

the beds are so cute
  • SandBumblebeeSandBumblebee Posts: 76 Member
    Will you never bring back the color wheel. I love the style of some of the objects, but I hate the colors. Jungle Adventure was not what I expected, was disappointed. I was hoping for something more on the order of Sims3 Adventure. I was hoping that Sims4 would be better then Sims3 so far it isn't. I loved Sims3 I could play the way I wanted. I am not into having to do this or that to unlock stuff I get bored if I have to do that. I have really tried to get into Sims4. Why can't you get into edit world or town without having to make a family first. Sometimes I just want to build houses, and nothing else. Thanks for letting me grip, but if you would put back the color wheel I wouldn't need most of the mods in my game.
  • LeoparkeLeoparke Posts: 1 New Member
    > @RenSimmer said:
    > I think that there are a lot of things that need to improve in the game, but I will focus in tree mains aspects that I think we need the most, first more build features, more diverse furniture and last but not least more interactions for a better gameplay:
    >
    > BUILD and Buy mode
    >
    > • In terms of building we need ceiling ornaments like decorative beams and the option to do cathedral ceilings, also the option to paint the ceilings and put wood and bamboo panel coating.
    > • Another thing we need in build and buy mode is L shaped stairs and spiral stairs, modulated stairs like we had in the sims 2 would've be awesome too.
    > • Sliding doors, I‘m quite surprised that we don’t have these already.
    > • When it comes to furniture I think it would be great to have more diversity, sectional sofas, bunkbeds, more big round tables and coffee tables, also please we need more counters with some new stone textures if we can have some quartz, granite, wood and marble countertops with beautiful colors.
    > • More diverse backsplash for the kitchens and bathrooms like marble mosaic, glass tiles, metal tiles, subway mosaic, and the classic fishbone patterned tiles.
    > • Some Japanese themed stuff would be awesome too, like a futon bed, those paper lamps and traditional windows and doors with some modern ones too.
    >
    > GAMEPLAY FEATURES
    >
    > • In terms of gameplay, can we please have more interactions like kids being able to play tag, hide and seek and such.
    > • Please bring back the slow dance interaction back.
    > • We need more interactions on the pool like Sims being able to kiss while diving on the water and make swimming contests.
    > • Add more things for teens and children like the prom, school graduation and private schools.
    > • Bring more customization for the Sims like choosing their favorite food, color, type of movie.
    > • Give us more traits to choose like the attractive one which came with the sims 3 university.
    >

I completely agree with you
    edited April 2018
    Will our sims ever have pool floats, be able to do activities/games or horseplay in the pool? Water volley? Slides? Maybe race a friend from one end of a pool to the other? <3 I would love that and for pools to actually be fun. All they are is a boring place for our sims to swim laps as of right now :'(
  • abbylishusabbylishus Posts: 1 New Member
    I am posting to share my appreciation for the June 2016 update that added gender and clothing preference customization. Since the Sims was originally created, we have become more and more aware of all the nuances that exist in biological sex, gender, and gender expression. When this update was first released, it painted a beacon of hope in the currently bleak state of gender representation in the video game industry.

However, there is one small issue I have with the clothing preference selection: players can only choose between either masculine or feminine when selecting a Sim’s clothing preference. As someone who prefers to wear both masculine and feminine clothing, this can become quite frustrating. I would suggest either adding the option to select both masculine and feminine clothing – not just either masculine or feminine – or add a third, gender neutral option.

Thank you for taking the time to read this post and take my suggestions into consideration. It would truly mean a lot not just to me, but also to a lot of other players who identify in between and outside of the gender binary.
  • DianesimsDianesims Posts: 2,876 Member
    I'd like...
    - The color wheel
    - Seasons
    - More gameplay (interactions with sims and objects)
    - More clutter
    - Grocery shopping
    - Cars and garage stuff (clutter and doors)
    - More jobs like lawyer or politician etc (In all EPs)
    - Teen stuff
    - More traits for the sims (more choice and more per sim)
    - L shaped stairs could be nice
    - Lounge chairs, parasols that don't come with tables....
    - Oh, and a way to check a pet's need easily would be cool :)
  • PeanutButterSims2002PeanutButterSims2002 Posts: 104 Member
    Can we clone pets in Get To Work's cloning machine? And also more items available to be cloned Thank You
  • storminmaystorminmay Posts: 137 Member
    Maybe a weird request, but shower woohoos. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    Origin/Gallery ID: storminmay

The Venegas-Chan Family Tree
  • puderosasimspuderosasims Posts: 522 Member
    I'd love to be able to edit existing strays and also create my own.
    Origin ID: puderosasims | Simblr
    English isn't my first language, so please excuse any mistakes.
    tumblr_n8pqhqmpdh1th4xn0o1_400.gif
    abbylishus wrote: »
    I am posting to share my appreciation for the June 2016 update that added gender and clothing preference customization. Since the Sims was originally created, we have become more and more aware of all the nuances that exist in biological sex, gender, and gender expression. When this update was first released, it painted a beacon of hope in the currently bleak state of gender representation in the video game industry.

However, there is one small issue I have with the clothing preference selection: players can only choose between either masculine or feminine when selecting a Sim’s clothing preference. As someone who prefers to wear both masculine and feminine clothing, this can become quite frustrating. I would suggest either adding the option to select both masculine and feminine clothing – not just either masculine or feminine – or add a third, gender neutral option.

Thank you for taking the time to read this post and take my suggestions into consideration. It would truly mean a lot not just to me, but also to a lot of other players who identify in between and outside of the gender binary.

I think that as it stands now, we are already able to select both, but I will have to see when i log back in game @abbylishus
    - Oh, and a way to check a pet's need easily would be cool :)

Maybe a "pet care" skill that is a bit like the parenting skill?
  • RenSimmerRenSimmer Posts: 16 Member
    It would be good if we can have some smaller versions of objects that already exist in the game like an upright piano for smaller houses, a smaller telescope like the ones we got in the Sims 2 and 3.
  • jhgkjhgkjhjhgkjhgkjh Posts: 256 Member
    And please, I am literally begging you guys now, for more siding options/colors/swatches for house exteriors! That vinyl siding is my absolute favorite and I could use it in about 100 more colors.

Also, the wall with the molding, for the interior, could we PLEASE get another one with a dozen or so new, different swatches? I cant create the room I really want to because I dont like most of the wall colors o:)o:)

I want this. This is CC btw...I dont want to have to use cc for something so simple.

9hHiE4z.png

Yes! More colors please. I second that.

And please... more shades of green. Like 50 shades of green. :) There are so many blues and pinks and browns, but I love to see more green, that does not look like blue or yellow.
    You can't use up creativity. The more you use, the more you have.
    Maya Angelou

Please excuse my English and feel free to correct any mistake you find. :) It is not my native language.
    Gallery ID: kjhgkjgkjhgk
  • SimsAddict_244SimsAddict_244 Posts: 274 Member
    edited April 2018
    I'll copy paste some objects/gameplay from previous games that I want but in a more improved version while thinking about what can realistically be included in the S4 since some of them needed a complete overhaul and I know it's impossible. Also, I do not have all packs so please correct me if there are things on my list already in the game. Here's my list:

- Wild animals and others introduced in S3 (snakes, turtles, ladybug etc).
    - Optional cribs for toddlers.
    - More traits like the faithful and others which were in S3 base game.
    - Cleaning skill.
    - Hobbies.
    - Owning and managing a book store.
    - More active careers or even normal careers (teacher, military, photographer, dancer, firefighter, hairdresser, stylist, cinema, firefighters, singer etc.).
    - I want to be able to go to the hospital and police station even when I don't work there like the vet clinic. Female sims can optionally go there to give birth and sims can file a complaint for whatever reason (noisy neighbors, option to find a runaway pet/child hence why I want burglars and policemen back).
    - The play interaction especially between children (hide-and-seek, tag etc.).
    - Many playground activities (swings, hopscotch, other jungle gym etc.).
    - Teaching toddlers to walk.
    - I love vampires and I hope to see other life states being as in-depth as they were ( e.g. witches and werewolves), maybe in future GPs?
    - If you are working on Seasons then I want season exclusive activities or even season worlds. (e.g. snowboarding, skiing, beach volley ball).
    - More whoohoo locations (e.g shower, elevator, pools, hot tubs).
    - Slow dancing.
    - More romantic interactions at the table (taste food, hold hand etc.).
    - Burglars/policemen/firefighters NPCs and maybe some new ones?
    - Can we discipline children/teens caught skipping schools, please? It really bothers me not to see this option.
    - Optional curfews for children and teens.
    - Bunk beds.
    - More rebellious teens, I would like them to run away from home like pets when things get bad at home.
    - More teen exclusive activities (prom, teen parties, sleepovers etc.).
    - More randomness (deaths, fires).
    - Romantic interactions on beds.
    - Photo booth.
    - Water slides and other pool activities. Also more social interaction other than splash in pools.
    - Lounge chairs.
    - More sport activities: volleyball, baseball, football, badminton etc.
    - Bicycles.
    - I like to play in rotation but I also want my worlds to age, so it's frustrating to find a sims whose boyfriend became an elder when I came back to play with this family. I can't decide who can age and I remember in S2 you could choose up to 3 sims who can age with yours. I would like something like that but I want to decide how many sims I want to age with mine.

That's mostly all I can think of right now which I think would improve The Sims 4 greatly for me.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top