Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Sims 4 Music

My idea: To put more effort into the music that the Sims can perform.

1. New Instruments: harp, bass guitar, electric guitar w/ amp, electric bass guitar w/ amp, xylophone, trumpet, saxophone, cello, drums, harmonica, electric violin w/ amp, flute, piccolo (it's not a great sound by itself, but like in "Nocturne," a song by the Irish-Norsk band Secret Garden, the song with which they won the 1995 Eurovision Song Contest, the piccolo definitely adds something when played in a band), and computer-created music.
2. Bands: Like clubs, but with more details: You can have 6 sims in a bands (7 or 8 if you buy perks). Within one band, NO ONE CAN PLAY THE SAME INSTRUMENT. The singer cannot play an instrument, and the instrumentalists can only sing short background phrases, but you can have up to three singers.
3. Microphone (If the microphone already has this feature IGNORE THIS SUGGESTION!): I'm not sure if the microphone has this feature, but Sims could write songs and lyrics for the microphone (NOT the karaoke machine, although that could be a separate feature.)
4. Concert venues, concerts, recording studios, tours, song contests, and music videos!

What do you think?

Comments

• Options
    MasonGamerMasonGamer Posts: 8,851 Member
    edited February 2018
    Definitely more Instruments, I want to get a Jazz Group going, to play at my New Orleans Restaurant. Trumpets, Saxophones, Bass, Drums

Microphone... We have one for Comedy... in City Living there is the Karaoke Machine... But I wouldn't want that to be all there is to singing.
    I would like a Full singing Skill, where you can Write Songs, and Perform, not bound to a Karaoke machine.
    I agree with Recording Studios. I have a Sim, I've wanted her to work as a Record Dealer, From Day One.
    Her Character and voice is similar to Jennifer Hudson.

I'd like to play with what it actually takes to be a entertainer. the good, the bad, and the ugly.

Realm of Magic:

My Mood:

tumblr_nlbf3b0Jyb1qkheaxo5_250.gif
  • Options
    Sigzy05Sigzy05 Posts: 19,406 Member
    They need to be able to sign record deals, make albums that can go up to platinum, etc.

mHdgPlU.jpg?1