Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

S.O.S. (Sims On Survivor)/TS3 Interactive Reality Show/Finale Part Two/Winner Is Revealed

Comments

• M13VulpeculaM13Vulpecula Posts: 19,720 Member
    "Oh, I just found that she was in need of some nice words." Cedric replies with his typical never-faltering smile.

Lily looks at the poor pile of flesh and tears that Lala has become: "She needs it obviously alright."
    Lily hugs Cedric tightly, whispering: "And that's why I love you. You're always so nice to everybody, no matter how."
    Banner.png
  • icmnfrshicmnfrsh Posts: 18,789 Member
    "Of course, I'm especially nice to you," Lily whispers to Cedric with a wink. "If only I had known when I was alive that Hufflepuffs all..."

"Shh..." Cedric says to shush his lover. "The secret should never be made public, love."

"Well, just know that I'm quite content you're a Hufflepuff."

Lala continues ugly crying while the lovers are lost in their own world.
    Don't manhandle the urchin. He's not for sale. FIND YOUR OWN! - Xenon the Antiquarian, Dragon Age II

Race Against the Clock: Can your elder sim turn back the clock before their time runs out?
  • x_MG_xx_MG_x Posts: 21,308 Member
    icmnfrsh wrote: »
    OT: To be fair, moving the setting to the afterlife as implied by the chapter title does move the plot forward a bit

OT: I still feel uncomfortable especially after Lo stated that was more of a joke post. At the very most, I can give Vul and Lo a half point.
    BTW, call me Jake.
    Then, James Potter shows up and asks Lala to go on a date with him. He stated that Lilly Potter was just divorced with him, and he finds Lala the type of girl to go on a date with.
    BTW, call me Jake.
    Lala glances into James' eyes and immediately sees a flight of smugness - and immediately slaps him in the face!

She opens her mouth and says: "F! You get an F!"

As James looks at her in confusion, unfamiliar with any grading system besides the Hogwarts one, Lala adds: "You get beyond F! You get a T!"

James bursts out in tears, which made Lala feel a little better. 8)
    Banner.png
    x_MG_x wrote: »
    OT: To be fair, moving the setting to the afterlife as implied by the chapter title does move the plot forward a bit

OT: I still feel uncomfortable especially after Lo stated that was more of a joke post. At the very most, I can give Vul and Lo a half point.

A joke post is still a post nonetheless. You have never added rules about how long the story part should be. So there's technically no reason to not count it but your own hesitations.
    Banner.png
  • lovesstormslovesstorms Posts: 17,794 Member
    James wipes his tears away and pulls out his wand, but before you can even mutter a word, Lala pulls out her wand. She points it at Cedric and James.

"You are both ganging up on me. Suddenly, I don't feel so safe. What if Voldemort is back? What if he sent you two to try and kill Shawn? I don't trust this. Something is wrong."
    Origin ID: lovesstorms
    Seeking a Cure for PSC
    From Lifehack.org
    - 20 Things About Highly Creative People
    Simblr
    Lovesstorms's Stories
    OT: Interestingly enough, I'm listening to Harry Potter right now at work, using Audible. I'm in the middle of The Goblet of Fire. <3
    Seeking a Cure for PSC
    From Lifehack.org
    Simblr
    Lovesstorms's Stories
    x_MG_x wrote: »

6. In order for a post to add a point to your score, somebody must state at least one actual sentence that contributes to the plot of the story. Stating something off-topic or a post that was not a sentence such as "Chapter Two- The Afterlife" will count as post that affects the score.
    7. Do not edit your posts during this challenge.

Added some new rules as I believe that we need an obvious rule patch for this game.
    BTW, call me Jake.
    OT: I love being an example. <3 And I only said it as a joke because I personally thought it was the perfect moment. So, joke/not joke. Glad to see some more direction, though. We appreciate it. :)
    Seeking a Cure for PSC
    From Lifehack.org
    Simblr
    Lovesstorms's Stories
    James wipes his tears away and pulls out his wand, but before you can even mutter a word, Lala pulls out her wand. She points it at Cedric and James.

"You are both ganging up on me. Suddenly, I don't feel so safe. What if Voldemort is back? What if he sent you two to try and kill Shawn? I don't trust this. Something is wrong."

"I was killed by You-Know-Who himself, do you really think I'd WORK for the guy who killed me?" James looked at Lala with a glimpse of confusion and anger, still feeling so from being slapped by her.

"... Good point." Lala uttered uncertainly.

"I suggest we find a way out of this awkward situation" Cedric said to Lily, and the two of them walked away...
    Banner.png
    Lala and James were left in the awkward aftermath.

"I'm sorry, James."

"It's ok. It's understandable. He left a mark on our world we won't ever forget. I promise, though. He's not around. Harry and Dumbledore took care of that."

Lala remained silent.

"Look, do you think you can teach me how to make werewolf potion? It's a little above me, but even in the afterlife, Lupin needs it."

Lala cleared her throat. "Sure. It's pretty easy as long as you can find the ingredients. That is the tricky part."
    Seeking a Cure for PSC
    From Lifehack.org
    Simblr
    Lovesstorms's Stories
    "Did somebody say Shawn?!" was loudly exclaimed as, oh what surprise, Shawn entered the conversation.

While Lala mumbled "Oh no, not you again", James looked more interested in the apparation.

"Oh, can you help us with finding the ingredients for Wolfsbane potion?"
    "Sure, we Werewolves can easily sniff out ingredients. Duh." Shawn replied, while staring suspiciously at Lala, who of all people should know stuff like that. :/

James' stare at Shawn after hearing that reply could be best described as 'as if a Windows update installed itself all wrong and crashed the whole computing system'. (Figuratively).
    Banner.png
    Meanwhile, in the realm of the living, Michael, Bill, and Luna were deciding on what to do.

"Do you think we should try to repopulate the world if everyone truly is dead?" Bill asks.

"I'm not sure if that would work. There's not enough genetic variability because there are just three of us," Luna plainly states. "And there are two males to one female, which would make reproduction quite slow."

"This reminds me of that time I knocked up this girl named Billie Jean," Michael adds. "I would've liked that now that we're in this situation."
    Don't manhandle the urchin. He's not for sale. FIND YOUR OWN! - Xenon the Antiquarian, Dragon Age II

Race Against the Clock: Can your elder sim turn back the clock before their time runs out?
    Bill and Luna stare at eachother, unsure on what to make of Michael's comment.
    "What?" Michael asks them flatly, after witnessing the awkward silence he caused.

"Maybe we experiment with some polyjuice potion on these pancakes?" Luna suggested. "They were human once, after all."
    Banner.png
    (OT: The challenge will end in 3 and a half hours from now.)

Suddenly, a new girl appears out of no where.

"Who are you?" Bill asked.

"My name is Betty Newbie," the girl replied.

"Wait, I thought everybody else was dead," Michael said.

"Well, I stated that everybody else is dead unless the internet decides to introduce a new character," Luna said. "The Internet then decided to introduce a new character."

BTW, call me Jake.
    With that, Luna takes a pinch of pancake and throws it into a cauldron.

"This will take a month to finish," she claims. "But since I have this time turner, we can move things along. There's nobody else so it shouldn't have adverse effects."

The trio move forward in time by a month. Upon arriving, they see...

*OT: ugh, wanted to make Betty talk Simlish all over the place and then have everybody be confused and leave her behind*
    Banner.png
    *OT: ugh, wanted to make Betty talk Simlish all over the place and then have everybody be confused and leave her behind*

I can make that happened.
    With that, Luna takes a pinch of pancake and throws it into a cauldron.

"This will take a month to finish," she claims. "But since I have this time turner, we can move things along. There's nobody else so it shouldn't have adverse effects."

The trio move forward in time by a month. Upon arriving, they see...

The great outdoors!

Before they time-traveled, Betty was talking in simlish. Luna, Michael, and Bill were all confused and they told her to speak English.
    BTW, call me Jake.
    "Comman svanna?" Betty replied.

Luna's eyes then glow with delight! "This is the call of the long-trunked galberdove! Cwoqadew! Cwoqadew!"

Betty face-palmed.
    Banner.png
    Luna then drinks the prepared polyjuice potion and transforms into a pancake.

"Oh no!" Michael cries out. "She became one of them too! What now?"

Betty decides to help herself to some Luna pancakes. She stomps her feet after taking a bite and has a disdainful look on her face.

"Shue phlee!" she cries.

Luna then drinks the prepared polyjuice potion and transforms into a pancake.

"Oh no!" Michael cries out. "She became one of them too! What now?"

Betty decides to help herself to some Luna pancakes. She stomps her feet after taking a bite and has a disdainful look on her face.

"Shue phlee!" she cries.

Suddenly a loud lullaby plays from completely out of nowhere. Betty Newbie faints as she dazes off in a deep, snoring sleep.

Bill shrugged after witnessing the madness and suggest: "Let's run off. Just to be save." He and Michael moonwalked up to the horizon, on the hunt for new adventures to venture into.
    Banner.png
    Vul- 31
    Haylo- 3
    Iceman- 40
    Alleen- 2
    Lo- 21

Iceman wins!

The clue will be sent out soon!
    BTW, call me Jake.
    edited June 2018
    Remember: Just because Iceman is going to Exile Island does not mean that he will be automatically immune at the next tribal council. His sim will return back to his tribe's camp the morning before the double tribal council will be held therefore he will be vulnerable to vote-out.
    Post edited by x_MG_x on
    BTW, call me Jake.
  • Kaliko103Kaliko103 Posts: 9,402 Member
    Wow, completely missed this challenge, oops my bad :s