Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Random Captures from TTOS game play. (S3)

Comments

• bebasimbebasim Posts: 581 Member
    edited April 2018
    Exam Happy Dancers lol
    Screenshot-1680.jpg
    Screenshot-1681.jpg
    Screenshot-1683.jpg
    Screenshot-1684.jpg
    Screenshot-1690.jpg

Just as i watched Michael before his final exam out came Jeffrey Dean, so he got new clothing i know the last building they have classes together and being the last day i let the boys do as they wish, i didn't want to get confused so this made it much easier :)
    Screenshot-1688.jpg

Waiting in front of the doors where two of my boys had their final exam for the day I get to enjoy all kinds of events from the social interactions.
    Screenshot-1631.jpg

Sorry Jeffrey i can't help you there i feel bad when i see them doing this :(
    Screenshot-1632.jpg

I decided to watch him as he and Jagger have the same traits (Jagger now has 2 additional one academic bonus and one social group bonus but predominantly they are identical in traits.
    I love how he studies lol
    Screenshot-1694.jpg
    Screenshot-1695.jpg
    Screenshot-1696.jpg
    Jeffrey didn't even look at his laptop only to turn it off i'm like wow that was informative lol
    So I keep my camera on him... interesting lol
    Screenshot-1698.jpg
    Screenshot-1699.jpg
    Screenshot-1701.jpg
    Screenshot-1704.jpg
    Screenshot-1705.jpg
    Screenshot-1708.jpg
    Screenshot-1713.jpg
    Screenshot-1714.jpg
    Screenshot-1716.jpg
    I wish i knew what he was reacting to lol
    Screenshot-1717.jpg
    Screenshot-1718.jpg
    Screenshot-1720.jpg
    Screenshot-1723.jpg
    Screenshot-1727.jpg
    Screenshot-1730.jpg
    Screenshot-1734.jpg
    Screenshot-1738.jpg
    Screenshot-1742.jpg
    Screenshot-1747.jpg
    Screenshot-1751.jpg
    Screenshot-1752.jpg

I got carried away watching Jeffrey i saw my boys had finished their exams.. so i checked to see... nawwwww but Jagger and wanting a child geez man will you get your mind out of your pants.. obviously not lol i left them to go back to watch Jeffrey lol to my amusement for the night. I love when a group of students gather after classes, they get up to so much funny animations...
    Screenshot-1649.jpg
    Screenshot-1650.jpg
    Screenshot-1651.jpg
    Screenshot-1653.jpg

So i made my way to watch Jeffrey again leaving my boys alone
    Screenshot-1766.jpg
    Screenshot-1768.jpg
    Darn it i missed most of that.. oh well back to my boys i guess...

Screenshot-1762.jpg
    Screenshot-1763.jpg
    Hmm i think Michael wonders about Jeffrey sometimes...
    But they got their faithful reputation <3 bless their hearts
    Screenshot-1764.jpg
    Screenshot-1769.jpg
    I guess watching stars is permit-able anywhere lol
    Screenshot-1772.jpg

I sent them back to their dorm after that.
    Screenshot-1781.jpg
    To see a toe tapping Jag lol

so i watched... nawwww
    You know what happens next right??
    Screenshot-1783.jpg
    ah ha... as i suspected
    Screenshot-1792.jpg
    Screenshot-1795.jpg
    Screenshot-1796.jpg
    Screenshot-1799.jpg
    Jagger just doesn't quiet i swear...
    Screenshot-1800.jpg

I got to check on Cyd and yes he's rocking his guitar i see the boys came to join him but dance instead of play lol
    Screenshot-1803.jpg
    Screenshot-1804.jpg
    Screenshot-1805.jpg
    Screenshot-1807.jpg

Post edited by bebasim on
    edited April 2018
    GRADUATION AND FAREWELL

All lined up to graduate
    Screenshot-1817.jpg
    Why do they look so sad when going into their grad ceremony is beyond me lol
    Screenshot-1825.jpg
    Screenshot-1829.jpg
    Screenshot-1834.jpg

the line is huge for other students.
    Screenshot-1839.jpg

After they came out i sent them back to their dorm they had paintings to complete before they would go home, so i made them complete it once they were done i left them while the count down was on for their departure and just followed them around...
    Screenshot-1841.jpg
    I watched Cyd to find he got asked to throw the disk
    Screenshot-1843.jpg
    I went to check on Michael and Jagger and guess where they were... in the shower this time together...lol why doesn't it surprise me so i go back to Cyd and saw him here lol
    Screenshot-1844.jpg

Time was up...
    Screenshot-1847.jpg
    Screenshot-1848.jpg
    Screenshot-1849.jpg
    Screenshot-1850.jpg

@Simsophonique Thank you for your lovely comments and reply :)
    When you do let me know I'll be sure to follow and comment :) I went to your wordpress and am following that so will begin to read that too :)

I haven't tried faeries just yet but i certainly do intend to :) oh i have only ever seen one plant sim at university i found in Sims my plant sims could turn quickly into one just by the fertilizer and gardening but in TS3 i haven't seen many. Will have to look into that also one day :)

lol at the zombies i'm finding them interesting now, they certainly DO add to the animations :)
    Will be reading your wordpress for sure looks interesting :)

Yes he surprised me when he got arrested he does have brave and daredevil traits so i'm assuming the daredevil in him came out, either way was cute but scary to witness.

lol must be the orange jacket that keeps getting him fails in flirting lol

I know i didnt know what the zombie was doing and he fainted i was like um ok.. lol was a funny night for sim antics i had never seen :)

YES he did, he used it on Cyd lol it worked but he had a laugh while he did it too lol
    I must say i'm impressed with their street art also, i never had my sims try it so it was nice to try something different :)

edited April 2018
    Penthouse Drakes game play - life after university
    I thought adding in the title might help me distinguish which M&J couple I've played i lost count how many i have now lol.

So finally arrived back at home to find the boys on the street before they get dropped off at their penthouse. As i get the camera onto them i see this..
    Screenshot-1851.jpg
    Screenshot-1855.jpg
    Screenshot-1860.jpg
    Never had them into one another like that but they parted and made it home safely lol

Screenshot-1865.jpg
    Oh nooo Michael sneezed, winter is coming, think it will be time for flu shots. :(

Screenshot-1871.jpg
    Not entirely sure what they were doing here but you know where this went to right?

Screenshot-1883.jpg
    You guessed it.. the rapid rabbits at it again and i freaked out as i heard the chimes... yikes had a look through Nraas and saw both Michael AND Jagger were pregnant so i rushed to get pregnancy clothing.. Thank you MikeZumi for the suggestion.
    Then how to terminate pregnancy so i terminated Michael i want to see how Jagger carries and i did not want another duel set of twins, just one girl would be nice *hint hint boys*. Naturally with these two in any couple i play they are full of surprises....

Screenshot-1885.jpg
    Introducing Madeline and her twin sister Madeline Tester lol who is in the next chapter... i added her to my game play to get her skills up for what i need.

Screenshot-1887.jpg
    I decided to keep my eyes on Jagger while he's pregnant hoping somewhere i didn't stuff up with the clothing and everything will be ok, also wondered if Vampire throw up during pregnancy but nothing.. Jag as always enjoys his art. Guess uni days are still with them.

Screenshot-1888.jpg
    I set up both Madeline's to get their skills up and as i'm flicking through their windows i see one is "rummage" so i clicked to find her doing this.. grrrrr cancelled her and sent her off to learn her skills.. painful disobedience lol

Screenshot-1890.jpg
    Screenshot-1903.jpg
    Nice pic J and he finished just before Michael decided he wanted them to watch the stars nawww.
    As J is pregnant and one wish was to get a massage i sent them both for a massage thought Micheal would enjoy it too.

Screenshot-1907.jpg
    Mid way J comes out and i get notice... yay hes preggers nawww

One wish was to get a rocking chair so i brought them on and put it in their bedroom.
    Screenshot-1912.jpg
    Guess who was the first to sit on it lol

Screenshot-1915.jpg
    Screenshot-1917.jpg
    A wish was to read pregnancy book so i got him to go read it.

Screenshot-1918.jpg
    Screenshot-1919.jpg
    Once Michael finished his painting i also made him read the book he wanted. Of course he sits next to his Man lol they are so cute, never too far from one another.

Screenshot-1921.jpg
    oh that waddle lol

Back to painting but got disturbed by M of course... the animations are just adorable :)
    Screenshot-1922.jpg
    Screenshot-1929.jpg
    Screenshot-1932.jpg
    Screenshot-1935.jpg
    Screenshot-1939.jpg

The boys exhausted and of course who does M dream of lol
    Screenshot-1943.jpg
    Screenshot-1945.jpg
    Screenshot-1947.jpg

M is first to wake up and makes the bed too how cute, J is up next and before you know it they are... hmm up for a shower woohoo typical.
    Screenshot-1950.jpg
    Screenshot-1951.jpg
    Screenshot-1954.jpg
    Screenshot-1955.jpg
    Screenshot-1956.jpg

• MikezumiMikezumi Posts: 49,697 Member
    @bebasim The kids are lovely! :)
    Falcon would be my favourite :)
    I love doing family photos but I don't like pose player because I prefer only what sims will actually do in-game. You did a great job :)
    It's like herding cats! ;)
    Glad you fixed Hunter's hair! :o;)
    Thore is a little tubby! I get the occasional tubby kid but it's very rare.
    LOL at Darias! :D What was he doing when you moved him?
    Eddy has an intense look in that pic!
    Must have been a great lecture! ;)
    I love it when I have a family of virtuosos and they jam together!
    Congrats on passing their exams :)
    Glad you changed Jeffrey's clothes but now they are leaving it probably doesn't matter ;)
    Jeffrey's not having much fun ;)
    Awwww the boys found each other after their exam when you had forgotten about them ;)
    The boys look handsome in their graduation gowns :)
    LOL they are really into each other! ;)
    Congrats on the pregnancy :)
    I love the baby bump interactions <3
    @Mikezumi Thank you sweetheart yes i am pleasantly surprised at their children.
    YES He is one of my favorites too actually ;) I love his features. However Thores eyebrows and expression kills me but Falcon is one i'm watching ;)
    I have to agree i tried pose player and upon downloading some poses i got hit with a virus so i'm reluctant to use it again, plus i am the same i prefer what the sims can do naturally makes it more enjoyable for me than pose player.
    ROFLMAO @ the cat expression.

YES I couldn't believe some of the Hair choices yuck... no piggy tails lol
    Thore is a little tubby and the new ones i'm about to update of Falcon and Ambrose they are big too but both have athletic so noting the Gym can't fix.. or an Elixir lol

Oh Eddy kills me i have missed few times photos of him but his expressions are just adorable.
    I agree love the Jam sessions sometimes i just get them to do it so i can sit back and enjoy for a little :)
    I was over the moon they completed it to go home as i do need to work on the next two chapters with these guys.
    Yes if i do university again i will have to change Jeffrey's clothing again easier for me when i'm wondering what my J is doing.
    I can see in a way why Jagger gets attacked by so many sims now too, not sure what it is that makes them all want to fly that particular character but Jeffrey certainly copped a beating lol

Strangely the boys never seem to far away from one another, even in between classes when at the same room they will smooch and interact until next class i find it adorable. I do work hard at raising their relationship levels before i start playing them when i'm sending them to university. After that they just seem to click. It's working for me so i'm happy to see it for sure :)
    YES I love the grad gowns but their sad faces kill me
    THANK YOU for the clothing suggestion... i worked quickly this time to work out who was pregnant and get them into the clothes. Nraas saved me too as both were pregnant and really i need Jagger to be... ;) will be in the story so i needed to test it out.
    Michael's face with the baby bump interactions are too cute.
    edited April 2018
    I wanted to test out my witches as i am having some trouble with them for some strange reason they wont cast spells all the time and i really need an animation i know they do for my story, so poor Jagger gets to be the one i test out one try.
    Screenshot-1958.jpg
    Screenshot-1960.jpg
    Screenshot-1961.jpg
    Screenshot-1962.jpg
    Screenshot-1964.jpg

Full Moon upon us... :)
    Screenshot-1966.jpg
    Screenshot-1969.jpg

Its not far for J to deliver so i watch him closely
    Screenshot-1970.jpg
    Nice job
    Screenshot-1973.jpg
    As he has a sore back from pregnancy and he wanted to write, i made him write a novel to rest as he really isn't far from delivering. I always have sims go to the hospital but i read the animations are worth keeping them home for a delivery.... guess he will be my test dummy :)
    Screenshot-1975.jpg

I find it amusing in this building random sims just help themselves around the place especially the helping hand.. (Maids) lol
    So I had one of the Madeline's to test her witch skills on the Maid lol she had a wish to ice blast someone so who else to try it on. I wasnt game to try it on my sims as i read they can die from it and I'm too attached to my boys i used the next best thing - the maid lol
    Screenshot-1977.jpg
    Screenshot-1978.jpg

DELIVERY TIME YAY

Finally i get my cute animations for delivery time, some of the facial expressions kill me, now that they are not invisible body i can enjoy the sights of it a lot better than one earlier game i tried it with.

Screenshot-1984.jpg
    Screenshot-1987.jpg
    Screenshot-1992.jpg

He decided he wanted to go to hospital to deliver i quickly cancelled it so i could watch... phew..
    Screenshot-2001.jpg
    Screenshot-2002.jpg
    Screenshot-2006.jpg
    Screenshot-2010.jpg
    Screenshot-2011.jpg
    Screenshot-2012.jpg
    Screenshot-2013.jpg
    Screenshot-2015.jpg
    OMG his face kills me he has the funniest expressions.. sorry but i couldn't help capture more of this labor moment lol
    Screenshot-2016.jpg
    Screenshot-2018.jpg
    Screenshot-2020.jpg
    Screenshot-2022.jpg
    Screenshot-2024.jpg
    Screenshot-2028.jpg
    Screenshot-2031.jpg
    By now i was starting to feel sorry for him he suffered in silence and still no baby but time was nearly up... phew... gave me some pains watching too lol
    Screenshot-2033.jpg
    Screenshot-2037.jpg
    Screenshot-2041.jpg
    Screenshot-2042.jpg
    Screenshot-2045.jpg
    YAY baby number 1 is finally here - Welcome Ambrose

edited April 2018
    I watched him to see what he will do as i saw a little pop up he was having twins... yikes so i watch .... he is a cutie.. knew exactly what to do. No wonder he melts my heart <3 such an awesome parent
    Screenshot-2047.jpg
    Screenshot-2048.jpg
    Screenshot-2049.jpg
    Screenshot-2052.jpg
    Baby number 2 Welcome Falcon ( I guess twins in on J's mind all the time so far...
    Screenshot-2054.jpg

I thought he was going to put him in the crib i waited as i want to age the babies up immediately.. i'm not a fan of that infant stage... but he never ceases to amaze me :)
    Screenshot-2058.jpg
    Screenshot-2062.jpg
    Guess thats why he wished for a rocking chair lol
    Jagger did this with Thore as well and now Falcon is he telling me who his favorites are lol :)

Ambrose and Falcon both aged up so i got the new fathers to get to work to build up their social bars and of course teach the toddlers what they need to help with aging up, as i only set them for 2 days to be toddlers i get my parents to work hard with the bubs for them to grow up well.
    Screenshot-2069.jpg

Jagger is with Ambrose and Michael is with Falcon... i swapped them later as they wished for it and i like to fulfill their wishes too.
    Screenshot-2071.jpg
    Screenshot-2073.jpg
    Screenshot-2076.jpg
    Screenshot-2078.jpg
    Screenshot-2094.jpg

Michael now with Ambrose and Jagger with Falcon
    Screenshot-2096.jpg
    Screenshot-2103.jpg

While i was aging up the toddlers and doing some things the boys as per usual made it to their rendezvous and surprise surprise another pregnancy i didn't get photos as i was concentrating on the babies... but i checked yep Jagger is the one who is pregnant... Lucky i didn't change him out of his maternity wear but i have to say i didn't want it this early.. thanks guys... sigh

I have had these wishes before but never let it happen, this time i let them have their strollers i wanted to see how cute they looked with the toddlers and their strolls.
    Michael was the first one to finish and he took Ambrose for a stroll
    Screenshot-2107.jpg
    Screenshot-2124.jpg
    Screenshot-2123.jpg

Jagger wanted the same wish so he took Falcon.. but then he dropped him to the floor i was like what now J... Ah ha as i suspected....
    Screenshot-2109.jpg
    Screenshot-2111.jpg
    Screenshot-2113.jpg
    Screenshot-2117.jpg
    Now i wish for a girl please J can you fulfill mama bears wish please... ???

After his tummy pat he continued on with his stroll lol
    Screenshot-2119.jpg
    Screenshot-2120.jpg
    Screenshot-2121.jpg

Michael had got back lucky no lifts stuck with bubba in arms..
    Screenshot-2129.jpg
    Screenshot-2130.jpg

I check on J and was shocked how far he had got, i guess being maxed out on the Athletic skill this sim moves fast... so i sent him home
    Screenshot-2127.jpg
    Mid way he preferred to carry him i found that a little odd but oh well sims know best lol
    Screenshot-2126.jpg

While i waited for them to come home so i can get Falcon to get his skills up i saw Ambrose was amusing himself lol
    Screenshot-2138.jpg
    Screenshot-2142.jpg
    Screenshot-2148.jpg
    Screenshot-2149.jpg

Finally the bubs on their skill booster toys lol
    Screenshot-2133.jpg
    Screenshot-102.jpg

Ambrose
    Screenshot-105.jpg
    Falcon
    Screenshot-111.jpg

edited April 2018
    J wished to re read a book in the rocker and as he also wanted to re read the pregnancy book i had him do that.
    Screenshot-2151.jpg

Time to age the boys up once they skilled everything to the max
    Ambrose was first
    Screenshot-134.jpg
    Better
    Screenshot-136.jpg

Falcon is next
    Screenshot-141.jpg
    Screenshot-144.jpg
    I wasnt sure if he approved from his expression lol

Screenshot-147.jpg
    Ambrose wanted to learn Chess so i sent him on the pc to learn the skills

Falcon to start his writing skills guess the genetics are coming out here lol
    Screenshot-148.jpg

Michael seriously loves to listen to the tummy lol these animations don't get old for me, i giggled at his expressions
    Screenshot-12.jpg
    Screenshot-15.jpg
    Screenshot-17.jpg
    Screenshot-21.jpg
    Screenshot-25.jpg
    Screenshot-30.jpg
    Screenshot-31.jpg

Then M surprised me when he did this nawwww <3 these boys melt my heart i swear
    Screenshot-37.jpg

Of course then comes the next moment lol Rabbits...
    Screenshot-46.jpg
    I love the romantics on the bed it's so adorable and they do it so well too :)
    Screenshot-57.jpg
    Screenshot-68.jpg
    Screenshot-82.jpg
    I let them have their time... :) I love the facial expressions when they are making out on the bed, the intensity melts me
    That Bump is so cute.... i must admit J makes a cute pregnant sim

After happy hour was over J went on his own to the pc... and M back at the easel. I actually sent them off earlier to register as self employed as both wanted wishes to work, and as M was always painting and wanting a painter career i let him have it and J took to writing.. so why not.. (clue NO he's not the sim that started the chapter but someone else is :) )
    Screenshot-123.jpg
    Screenshot-125.jpg

The boys first day at school
    Screenshot-153.jpg
    Screenshot-158.jpg
    Their expressions in the bus kill me
    edited April 2018
    Delivery number 2
    I knew J wasn't far from having this baby so i watched.. right on queue
    Screenshot-160.jpg
    Screenshot-164.jpg
    Screenshot-171.jpg
    Screenshot-173.jpg
    Screenshot-184.jpg
    Screenshot-190.jpg
    Screenshot-193.jpg
    Screenshot-194.jpg
    YAY We have a girl Meet Star-Anise <3 naturally Jagger can't stop at one can he.. lol

Screenshot-195.jpg
    Screenshot-202.jpg
    And finally Meet Wolff

Aged them up immediately...
    Screenshot-204.jpg

I saw wolff do something i haven't seen a toddler do as disgusting as it was.. omg... picking his nose thank goodness he shook it and not right back in his mouth... little grot..
    Screenshot-206.jpg
    Screenshot-207.jpg
    Screenshot-208.jpg
    Screenshot-209.jpg

As i clicked on Wolff i saw option to practice hunting i thought no way.. so i clicked it OMG <3<3<3 i melted...
    Screenshot-213.jpg
    Screenshot-214.jpg
    Screenshot-215.jpg

edited April 2018
    Sent the new fathers back to work with the toddlers...
    Screenshot-225.jpg
    Screenshot-232.jpg
    Screenshot-237.jpg
    naturally some play time lol
    Screenshot-242.jpg
    Screenshot-244.jpg

time to get these babies to walk, talk and some socialization
    Screenshot-250.jpg
    Screenshot-263.jpg
    Screenshot-271.jpg

I even made time to check on Cyd :)
    Screenshot-251.jpg

Falcon was the first to come home and do his homework
    Screenshot-255.jpg

he went to join his daddy at painting
    Screenshot-275.jpg

Ambrose was next to come home and work on his homework
    the intensity of it all ... lol
    Screenshot-259.jpg

Time for the toddlers to age up Star-Anise first
    Screenshot-282.jpg
    Screenshot-286.jpg
    Wolff next.
    Screenshot-291.jpg
    Screenshot-294.jpg

I had to share this i cant recall when Falcon did this but i did see him painting and he finished a beautiful painting.. nice work Falcon
    Screenshot-311.jpg

Time for some witch work...
    Testing elixirs i need for the next few chapters... i need a dramatic effect.. lol... so far I'm not having luck darn it
    Screenshot-295.jpg
    Screenshot-298.jpg
    Screenshot-301.jpg

Tried a golden one.. cant recall it's means.. but i read if you do it to your own sim anything they touch turns to gold yikes... i might have to create random sims to kill to test out these options
    Screenshot-308.jpg

Ok so i got Jag the skill booster to try out... lol the expressions
    Screenshot-302.jpg
    Screenshot-305.jpg
    Screenshot-306.jpg

edited April 2018
    Michael was painting as i watched Falcon came to socialize with his Daddy.
    Screenshot-313.jpg

Screenshot-317.jpg
    Screenshot-319.jpg
    Screenshot-320.jpg

guess daddy number two was on the list for some socialization, i have a soft spot for Falcon he really has a kindness to him, he's always wanting to hug or have fun with someone. I saw him playing tag with Ambrose earlier too.
    Screenshot-321.jpg
    Screenshot-324.jpg
    Screenshot-328.jpg
    Screenshot-332.jpg
    I get nervous with Jag and pillow fights as i seen it turn ugly... but it ended well phew.

Falcon loves his father he wanted to play a game i didnt even realize the building had lol as i followed Jag cracked me up by the gem cutting machine lol
    Screenshot-343.jpg
    Screenshot-344.jpg

Full moon first time i see kids turning
    Screenshot-348.jpg
    Screenshot-351.jpg
    I have no idea why Ambrose was standing in pee but i checked and he had had an accident obviously when his father had turned, everytime Michael turns some sim pees them self lol

Adorable hunting pup lol
    Ambrose on the hunt nawwww
    Screenshot-408.jpg
    Screenshot-410.jpg
    Screenshot-412.jpg
    Screenshot-414.jpg

ZOMBIE TIME lol
    Now that i'm getting the hang of these zombies..
    Jagger wished to play guitar outdoors and as he has been stuck in the house for a few days he was going stir crazy, the wolves were all on the hunt so i let him get out to play... sadly no tips but he was happy enough. However another zombie emerged... so i thought ok i'll watch to see if it attacks him... OMG what a surprise.

Screenshot-356.jpg
    Screenshot-357.jpg
    He sat on the chair i'm like WHATTT lol so i keep watching him.. lmao

Screenshot-360.jpg
    I thought what is he doing now... omg i never knew they can do this lol was funny.
    Screenshot-365.jpg
    Screenshot-369.jpg
    Screenshot-371.jpg
    Screenshot-373.jpg
    Screenshot-375.jpg
    Screenshot-378.jpg
    Screenshot-385.jpg

As I had two witches maxed out on the alchemy (yes i was whipping them for skills lol) Robots...
    I brought one here to try to cure him... then i watched and waited...
    Screenshot-394.jpg
    Screenshot-396.jpg
    I was like ummm What is going on lmao
    Screenshot-398.jpg

Finally lol
    Screenshot-401.jpg
    Screenshot-402.jpg
    Screenshot-403.jpg

edited April 2018
    Michael finished his hunt so i got him to come to Jagger as they both wanted to watch the stars, i thought it's a perfect spot here...
    Screenshot-404.jpg
    Screenshot-405.jpg
    Screenshot-406.jpg

With the snow on the ground and all the boys wanted to fish i sent them back here the next night, as i knew they needed adults present and Michael and Jagger are doing other things, i brought the twin Madeline's here to be guides.. of course i forgot Ambrose and Falcon were aging up.
    Screenshot-421.jpg
    Falcon was first
    Screenshot-429.jpg
    Screenshot-431.jpg
    No way
    Screenshot-435.jpg
    better but i looked at his body image and he's a big boy.. i was shocked.. saw he was a chubby kid.. oh well. something to test on lol I did check and saw Jagger was larger on the body size than Michael... but he's not overweight so i was confused where it came from but non the less something to work on. I love seeing their bodies change as their fitness increases.. and as Falcon has the Athletic trait like both his fathers.. i know this wont be an issue. :)

Lean and mean elixir
    Screenshot-439.jpg
    Screenshot-441.jpg

now Ambrose was aging up
    Screenshot-449.jpg
    Screenshot-451.jpg
    No way
    Screenshot-456.jpg
    Better

Had the lean and mean tried on both the boys then turned them back geez i'm mean lol
    Screenshot-462.jpg
    Screenshot-466.jpg
    Screenshot-468.jpg

Sent them home straight to the gym lol
    They ran on the treadmill got to level 2 and instantly changed.. so i got them on the bench press as both wanted strength training.
    Screenshot-473.jpg
    Screenshot-475.jpg

I go to check on the fathers... guess what they are up to.. but to my surprise.. the maid just loves that darn rocking chair i mean come on give them some privacy right... shakes head lol

I dont think Jagger was impressed with her in the room but Michael's got only one thing on his mind lol
    Screenshot-530.jpg
    Screenshot-532.jpg
    I cant believe she sat there through the whole thing... no pregnancy this time phew.. i would of cancelled it as i'm not ready for more babies right now lol
    Screenshot-535.jpg
    Screenshot-536.jpg

edited April 2018
    Final play for this family for now...
    The boys had wishes to jam with someone.. so i sent Cyd Jagger and Michael down for some jamming time... love this apartment it's got everything :)
    Star-Anise came to dance how cute.
    Screenshot-484.jpg
    Screenshot-486.jpg

I saw this cutie so i checked him out and thought hello you might be for one of the boys, changed him to teen to suit their age as he was a YA in visiting the building.. well not to my surprise he and Falcon hit it off and more.. lol ok Falcon surprised me i didn't realize that falcon knew him already.. so their friendship was fairly high already.. so i watched hehe

Screenshot-490.jpg
    Screenshot-500.jpg
    Screenshot-501.jpg
    Screenshot-509.jpg
    Screenshot-511.jpg
    guess Falcon knows that falcon wants lol
    Screenshot-513.jpg
    Screenshot-514.jpg
    Screenshot-525.jpg

Ambrose is a good bigger brother he wanted to tutor Star-Anise
    Screenshot-528.jpg
    Screenshot-538.jpg

it was time for her to age up too
    Screenshot-542.jpg
    Screenshot-550.jpg
    Screenshot-553.jpg

Now i have to work on the first children from the Drake Palace and age them up to see which daughter will be useful for me... but some of the boys have grabbed my attention too Falcon and Wolff in this family.. Guess it wont be the last of this game play.

• SimsophoniqueSimsophonique Posts: 1,410 Member
    bebasim wrote: »
    @Simsophonique Thank you for your lovely comments and reply :)
    When you do let me know I'll be sure to follow and comment :) I went to your wordpress and am following that so will begin to read that too :)

I haven't tried faeries just yet but i certainly do intend to :) oh i have only ever seen one plant sim at university i found in Sims my plant sims could turn quickly into one just by the fertilizer and gardening but in TS3 i haven't seen many. Will have to look into that also one day :)

lol at the zombies i'm finding them interesting now, they certainly DO add to the animations :)
    Will be reading your wordpress for sure looks interesting :)

Yes he surprised me when he got arrested he does have brave and daredevil traits so i'm assuming the daredevil in him came out, either way was cute but scary to witness.

lol must be the orange jacket that keeps getting him fails in flirting lol

I know i didnt know what the zombie was doing and he fainted i was like um ok.. lol was a funny night for sim antics i had never seen :)

YES he did, he used it on Cyd lol it worked but he had a laugh while he did it too lol
    I must say i'm impressed with their street art also, i never had my sims try it so it was nice to try something different :)

hey I am passing by just to answer you because I can't stay now.

I have plain and SN sims and I am late at my writing because next part you'll see my witch simself fail her conversion spell because she is completely exhausted. Too much tensed lol.
    Fairies are awesome they often play tricks to people. But in my world nothing is exciting except sometimes , my sims argue a lot. I even got a fight at the firefighter working place.
    First time I play univ it wasn't as fun as your gameplay. I couldn't go to the classes, I always have bad marks. I don't have any plantsims as well but you can create the baby seed thanks the Science machine.
    If he was arrested it's because he isn't lucky or evil. According to the loading tip only people who got these traits if I watched carefully aren't arrested. However I learnt something . I only thought of teenagers can be arrested not adults , elders or young adults.
    I really like the arguments about Music with your sims it makes me laugh.
    Follow and read Miss V Detective (ts3 story)
    on wordpress: thesimsophonique.wp.com / on dreamwidth: simsophonique.dreamwidth.org
    Follow me on tumblr (sims only)
    simsophonique.tumblr.com (please no triggers I am autistic asperger)
    Fantastic updates ! I never test elixirs on people and yes sadly Witches are rarely casts spells on people. Except last time one of my witch casted a spell on somebody autonomously.
    on wordpress: thesimsophonique.wp.com / on dreamwidth: simsophonique.dreamwidth.org
    @Simsophonique Thank you for the lovely comments.
    I received your pm thank you will go and have a read :)
    wow fighting sims lol i have to work hard to get mine to fight, although this last few game play for the last chapter i did on my story i didn't have to between two of the characters, she wasted no time to attack my main sim and he didn't want anything to do with her after he beat her up lol
    I didn't know that re traits and being arrested, I'll have to pay attention, my sim that got arrested doesn't have either of those traits, but daredevil is his main on and yes he is grrrr

I enjoy the witches, i played with a few now and had even dual matches which was interesting but this game play my witch for some reason wouldn't do it with her sister as it's not important for my story i didn't keep trying. But i certainly would love to see a sim witch maxed out to her full potential and what chaos it can unleash :) maybe one day ;)
    I did have one witch autonomously cast a spell on a sim and she set her on fire. i didn't think they would do that but she did lol made me laugh when i saw the sim vanish.

I just have to say that the last few game plays my sims (especially one of them) is going to kill me my heart cannot take this level of AI they possess. :)
    bebasim wrote: »
    @Simsophonique Thank you for the lovely comments.
    I received your pm thank you will go and have a read :)
    wow fighting sims lol i have to work hard to get mine to fight, although this last few game play for the last chapter i did on my story i didn't have to between two of the characters, she wasted no time to attack my main sim and he didn't want anything to do with her after he beat her up lol
    I didn't know that re traits and being arrested, I'll have to pay attention, my sim that got arrested doesn't have either of those traits, but daredevil is his main on and yes he is grrrr

I enjoy the witches, i played with a few now and had even dual matches which was interesting but this game play my witch for some reason wouldn't do it with her sister as it's not important for my story i didn't keep trying. But i certainly would love to see a sim witch maxed out to her full potential and what chaos it can unleash :) maybe one day ;)
    I did have one witch autonomously cast a spell on a sim and she set her on fire. i didn't think they would do that but she did lol made me laugh when i saw the sim vanish.

I just have to say that the last few game plays my sims (especially one of them) is going to kill me my heart cannot take this level of AI they possess. :)

@bekkasan:
    Thank you for letting me know about the pm. Currently I got non simmers that follows me on wordpress and rarely simlit or simmers. I don't know what kind of interests they got reading about my sims. Even a 7 years old Native English Speaker write English better than the thirty I am just because English is almost unknown to me. I don't follow such people.
    I never got too much problems with my sims they are often arguing, and two of my firefighter young women fought . It was impressive because as I delete the bubble speeches I was intrigued. The other firefighters supported the fights as if they watch a Catch competition. However I never got pregnants sims lol on almost 7 years of game.
    Witch level 10 are interesting to play. I sometimes have to cheat on a couple of my character in my story ,I really like the spells they are able to cast. One of my favourite is haunting sims with the ghosts. But beware of the Love Spell, they often cast it autonomously. I rarely use witches level 10 just for certain people I rarely got between my hands.

I like to cast the fire spell when a sim is very very nasty with my simself because the sims is very afraid of. For several years I thought of this spell was made for pyromaniacs or to do a fire in chemineys or to do a fire it's almost by chance because I wanted to try something I discovered we can cast the fire and the ice spell on sims I was LMAO especially the ice ahaha
    hmm I also deleted by mistakes the rest of my story so no fail casting the spell pff I am deceived.
    @Simsophonique :)
    I haven't gotten to level 10 and would know how to cheat to get there i should read about it i'm sure through MC i should be able to, my last chapter i had to try 4 times to see if the witch has a dramatic way of dying to add the my story but in the end i just used a basic death as nothing had worked.
    I must admit that doing this story and playing with various supernaturals i have little goals now to try with my future sims game play :)
    I think you're English is perfectly fine :) Actually really good so be proud of that :) I admire anyone who attempts to write, read and speak another language. I am a language girl i love them i am fluent in Serbian/Croatian (English is my second language yet i'm born Australian :) ) Thanks to my parents :) , I can speak a little Russian and Italian. I would love to learn French and German i understand a little German but can never reply.. two languages i wish to learn.

lol i must admit it is funny when sims do the ice spell i didn't know what it would do, i also read somewhere that you can fire blast them then ice blast them but i found i killed a sim trying that lol so never pursued it again.

edited April 2018
    The past few days of game pay have been rather interesting. I wanted to see what the first children would age up to and look like I worked on this family, so i moved them out of the original house and moved them into a new world WickeryGlen the lighting in this world is stunning. I found a pre made house (mansion) if you ask me... and thank you for the creator who has done a brilliant job.

I love the house it has everything, the layout is spacious and there is nothing my sims complain about when it comes to doing things. I added a few extra items like easels and alchemy areas but otherwise the house is beyond perfection. I needed to share how beautiful this is. I wish i remember who the creator is so that i could honor them by mention their name, but it would take me forever to find it. If anyone knows please let me know. This is the first house that i have used that doesn't have a basement but it's really not needed either.

Screenshot.jpg
    Screenshot-1389.jpg
    Screenshot-1390.jpg
    Screenshot-1391.jpg

More genetics coming through
    Darias
    Screenshot-1394.jpg

Thore
    Screenshot-1402.jpg

Maleficent
    Screenshot-1404.jpg

and Hunter
    Screenshot-1411.jpg

I normally don't look inside the buss but this photo made me laugh with "foo" in the back looking over the seat made me chuckle
    Screenshot-12.jpg
    edited April 2018
    Some beautiful scenes from this house and the family doing their things

I have found that Michael and Jagger sook when they are not next to one another, i had Michael in another room and all he wanted to do was stand behind Jagger or look at something on the wall and not fulfill his wishes like painting.. so i added an easel to the room, bang he was right on it... sigh.. these sims are going to kill me with their AI i think it's adorable.
    Screenshot-1392.jpg
    *The flowers on the floor and on the desk were what the boys gave to one another <3 bless them sigh*

Screenshot-1393.jpg
    no idea what Darias was doing lol

Screenshot-7.jpg
    Hmm like his daddy's loves the outdoors even to do homework. :)

Screenshot-9.jpg
    Screenshot-81.jpg
    Screenshot-92.jpg

Screenshot-79.jpg
    Not sure if he approved of this painting but he did a good job :)
    edited April 2018
    I started to fulfill more wishes, and enjoy some game play as this house is really beautiful and as i had to skill up the 2 Madeline's for my next chapter.. was hoping for a dramatic witch death but that was a mega fail :( Non the less enjoyed the game play with this family before i took this Michael, Jagger and the 2 Madeline's out to send them to the house for the next chapter. I decided to play two pairs of Jagger and Michael ( i have one pair who are almost skilled to the Maximum and want to keep them as they just seem to work best for me :) )

As I was working on the characters and i had trouble with the kids getting jammed at the school so one or two would constantly skip class, i came home to see what the boys were up to, Michael was painting and Jagger made my heart almost jump out of my chest. In RL i am terrified of heights and trampolines... i have only seen it in others pictures of sims doing this, now my own... yikes.. so i watched him... he worries me. I also noticed a random on there i had heard voices the night before and they were fighting on the trampoline (2 random paparazzi seriously lol) Spewing i didn't get photos of them
    Screenshot-16.jpg
    Screenshot-18.jpg
    With every fall my anxieties were growing... I kept cringing...
    Screenshot-19.jpg
    Screenshot-20.jpg
    Screenshot-22.jpg
    he loves his back flips and i didnt have a good feeling... just as i thought that...
    Screenshot-24.jpg
    Screenshot-25.jpg
    he broke my heart ;,(

he wanted to get back on i cancelled his wishes thought no i can't deal with this anymore..
    He wanted to catch butterflies so i let him :)
    Screenshot-43.jpg
    Screenshot-46.jpg
    Screenshot-49.jpg
    Screenshot-44.jpg
    I thought he was going to eat it lol in this shot.. he didn't :)
    Maleficent also wished to catch one so i had them both on the hunt they did a great job :)
    Screenshot-53.jpg
    Screenshot-80.jpg

The next day while the kids are at school and i'm messing about getting them all to class.. what do i find the boys doing after they had some boy time... grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
    Screenshot-26.jpg
    Screenshot-27.jpg
    Screenshot-28.jpg
    Screenshot-30.jpg
    Screenshot-32.jpg
    I couldn't deal with it so i got them off... no more trampoline for my sims lol
    Screenshot-34.jpg

edited April 2018
    New house a house i will be using a lot in my story shortly i really love it's whole design it fits the mood and time of my story, so i moved in my copied couple (Parents - Jagger and Michael) also another new pair ( as i need a particular scene for my story) so i have 2 jaggers and 2 michaels running around... then 2 Madelaine's... lol plus a ghost.. and wait there is more lmao. This house hold is full to the brim... I had to fulfill some wishes and one sim ahem Jagger never ceases to amaze me, i thought Michael would wish for it before him but he seriously is a sim after my own <3 he is going to break my heart when i finish this story he really will.

So setting is in Moonlight Falls a gorgeous world, i absolutely love it. I moved the original household out of the house and moved my sims in it is the most expensive house in the world that is automated in the game :)

I got Michael to join the painters career seem he loves his painting and most of the time does it on his own... this one reminded me of Peter Pan for some reason.. i haven't seen it painted before :)
    Screenshot-93.jpg

So they wanted to up their gardening and wanted bee boxes lol... bad move like the song says move like Jagger haha sorry but he killed me when i saw this animations, i felt so bad for him.
    Screenshot-94.jpg
    Screenshot-95.jpg
    Screenshot-96.jpg
    Screenshot-98.jpg
    Screenshot-99.jpg
    Screenshot-100.jpg
    Screenshot-101.jpg
    Screenshot-102.jpg

it seems like the paparazzi also like to move like Jagger... how they got on fire was beyond me but i'm glad i got to capture some of their tribal dancing too lol
    Screenshot-108.jpg
    Screenshot-109.jpg
    Screenshot-111.jpg
    Screenshot-112.jpg

edited April 2018
    This is where Jagger shocked me... not only do i have enough with 7 sims running wild in a house, but now a wish was for not only a horse but a unicorn... Jagger had a wish to befriend a unicorn, so i found a wild on on the map and added him to the family... Welcome Charm Drake
    Screenshot-114.jpg

My very first game play and reason for buying sims3 was for the horses, i love them i love horses in real life as other animals but horses are my weakness, when i first played my very first unicorn i was sold, there is nothing more regal and gracious in my mind even in the sims game.

Guess who wasted no time to befriend him...
    Michael is the horseman yet he never actually wished for a horse.. which i find strange, yet Jagger who's only outdoor trait is loves outdoors... the rest is daredevil, irresistible, disciplined, athletic... he has 7 now with the social groups and the academic one.. I'll have to go back and check to note them down.
    Screenshot-119.jpg

Charms first wish was... to bless Jagger i never knew they would wish that.. so i let it happen :)
    Screenshot-129.jpg

The animals in Sims3 is just adorable.. i love when they goof around.. <3 melts my heart
    Screenshot-148.jpg
    Screenshot-149.jpg
    Screenshot-150.jpg
    Screenshot-153.jpg

So regal.. i love the rainbow, Charm actually waited while Jagger was inside learning how to ride as he didnt have any riding skills.
    Screenshot-154.jpg

Guess what he loves doing.. and he's skilled up so quickly too :)
    Screenshot-162.jpg
    Screenshot-164.jpg
    Screenshot-165.jpg

This sim is seriously going to break my heart... thanks goodness he's immortal.. he will never die and i froze Charms life span too. I can't deal with another unicorn dying.
    Screenshot-168.jpg
    Screenshot-174.jpg

Jagger's wish was to go fishing before 6am.. so off i sent them.. lol
    Screenshot-185.jpg
    Screenshot-199.jpg
    Screenshot-200.jpg

Stalking Paparazzi he's a 3 star Celebrity... grrr but they do make things interesting i must admit
    Screenshot-204.jpg

whoops lol
    Screenshot-209.jpg
    Screenshot-211.jpg

lol i didn't know why he stopped... until
    Screenshot-214.jpg
    such a show off

it was time to send him home...not without a hug.. sigh after that i got him to ride home... seriously this sim is going to kill me
    Screenshot-239.jpg

edited April 2018
    More randoms in the house of chaos...

This painting that Michael did reminded me of that series Twin peaks or some kind of supernatural series... i wonder if he's trying to tell me something lol ?
    Screenshot-246.jpg

Charm amusing himself with some wild horses near by... i felt sorry for him being alone all the time.
    Screenshot-247.jpg

Oh no you don't Jagger.. enough.. its not happening... lol
    Screenshot-251.jpg

Finally Michael wished for a unicorn so i found another 2 and added them into the family... :)
    Screenshot-256.jpg
    I think he's forgotten how to ride lol

I love the heroic pose lol
    Screenshot-261.jpg

Madeline had Virtuoso in her traits.. guess outdoors is better then non lol
    Screenshot-303.jpg

And again Michael really does make my head spin with his work. Sometimes i will just watch him as he's painting trying to work out what he's doing as he starts a new canvas... i love watching what they produce.
    Screenshot-263.jpg

I got that funny sound.. so i went to see and read on the notices Jagger mourning.. so i check to find some random... died
    Screenshot-267.jpg

So the boys both wished to skinny dip, i get nervous as swimming now as i lost a sim to drowning and i couldn't stop it, so i let them have their fun and got them to get out.. Jagger wanted to hide Michael's clothes so i let him do it to see what happens lol
    Screenshot-271.jpg

Poor Michael
    Screenshot-274.jpg

then i get this.. i love this capture with the unicorn in the back.. it's a beautiful moment (fluke ) :)
    Screenshot-284.jpg
    "Yes my love i did hide your clothes" says Jagger to Michael lol