Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Random Captures from TTOS game play. (S3)

bebasimbebasim Posts: 581 Member
I thought i would start a thread here for the random captures i get that is worth sharing from The Thorn of Secrets story i am working on. Sometimes my sims just amuse me and anyone following the story might enjoy :)
The story can be found here for anyone who wants to see forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/933218/the-thorn-of-secrets-a-fox-legacy/p1
Or here https://thornofsecrets.wordpress.com/

Some of the characters I have created and will be added or are in the story already.
Screenshot-245.jpg
As we all know and love my little Vampire Jagger Drake. Traits: Charismatic, Irresistible, Daredevil, Athletic, Brave (plus 2 bonus ones) - Disciplined & <3 the outdoors.
His alias or person is from university known as Jeffery Dean... however i made him a vampire and altered some of his features eg: his nose, size and butt of course to suit the story.. :)

Screenshot-240.jpg
Alexis (Nee Ruthven) Drakovic - Jaggers Mother :)

Screenshot-250.jpg
Luther Drakovic.... aka originally university Sim known as Lewis Rogers.... a professor lol... thought he was fitting as the reckless 🐸🐸🐸🐸 of a father for my story :)

Roman Wolfbane... yet to come up in the story...
Screenshot-266.jpg

@Charlottesmom - This one is for you my lovely... i originally had his name... as I've been working on the story but your sexy Vladimir.. suits my story so i created my own hottie ;) - Not as hot as yours but not bad as the Emperor pretty cute i think :)
Screenshot-226.jpg

Screenshot-1387.jpg
Lady Montana - Important role too :) Powerful sorceress, mother of all the oracle sisters of the light :)
She is actually my sim self but i altered her a little and of course made her a witch... :)

Poor Jagger Meeting Jeffrey Dean for the first time, Jeffrey went to say hello and Jagger was like no way... I had to actually make him introduce himself his reaction was priceless lol
Screenshot-604.jpg

Screenshot-539.jpg
My favorite photo of the boys/men together.

More photos as i remember to upload them.

Post edited by bebasim on

Comments

• bebasimbebasim Posts: 581 Member
    edited April 2018
    Poor Jag just cant catch a break, back at university while i was working out their rooms etc, i found this sim was already attacking Jag for being a vampire... Seriously sims leave my boy alone... Grrr
    Screenshot-1839.jpg

This never happened.. lol poor boys can't be alone without Luther stalking them...
    Again free will they were just doing their own thing.. and i capture this...
    Screenshot-3691.jpg

Luthers painting disturbed me a little lol
    Screenshot-915.jpg

Boys back at uni and jamming... students loving it, had to keep them busy while i set a few things up for new photos lol
    they made $655 in tips not bad... rock on boys!!
    Screenshot-909.jpg

Meet Raven (Jaggers daughter....) gorgeous!! She is a little winner hint hint..
    Screenshot-1349.jpg

Octavian - Jaggers oldest son
    Screenshot-1363.jpg
    Traits: (Academic)- Genius, (Social)- Schmoozer, followed by Charismatic, Athletic, Ambitious, Party Animal, Brave

Saber - Jaggers son also
    Screenshot-1368.jpg
    Traits: (Academic) - Genius, (Social)- Nurturing, followed by Brave, <3 the outdoors, Athletic, Daredevil, Disciplined

Electra Jaggers daughter also... he has 3 Freya is missing in the photos but will get her soon ;)
    Screenshot-1379.jpg

Luther decided to interrupt my photo session didn't he... love Jagger's expression he's like what old man... pee off lol, Poor Michael yet again
    Screenshot-1141.jpg
    Screenshot-1142.jpg
    Screenshot-1143.jpg
  • Hunter_CottoneyeHunter_Cottoneye Posts: 48 Member
    These pictures are great and your gameplay too.
    edited April 2018
    I had to add this... training wheels on a broom seriously i cracked up seeing this.
    Screenshot-2.jpg

Jagger loving Luna... Luna is Lady Montana's Familiar and one adorable kitty... She absolutely loves Jag follows him around all the time..
    So cute.. I had to extend her life as she was getting old in the game play... I couldn't deal with a kitty death, so cute
    Screenshot-2539.jpg

Grabbing photos for the next chapter and Luna the kitty decides she wants in on the photos.. too funny.. lays on the rug and starts rolling around.. Seriously some of the antics these sims get up to really make my game play more entertaining.
    Screenshot-379.jpg

Freya aged up to adult... go Jagger makes some beautiful kids i swear... <3
    Screenshot-69.jpg

And yet again Luna gets Jags attention when i asked him to talk to his son for screen shots... grrr He loves this cat seriously!!!
    Screenshot-1097.jpg

Luna stalking Jag she really wont leave him alone lol
    Screenshot-1330.jpg

Naww he's in love.... i wont say with whom just yet.... but how cute...
    Screenshot-2370.jpg

Finally Luna... she is a cutie i can't deny her that
    Screenshot-1754.jpg

Feeling accomplished lol
    Screenshot-1755.jpg

These pictures are great and your gameplay too.

Thank you so much. I had to add an extra thread i have managed to capture some photos worth sharing. I have so many but putting up some now.. until i decide what ones i want for the next two chapters.. Takes more of my time to get them sorted for the text i have written than anything. :) But worth it. Love the laughs i get.
  • CharlottesmomCharlottesmom Posts: 7,015 Member
    @bebasim , Wonderful screenshots from your play!! Of course I adore your ode to my Vlad, he’s a cute one!! I love Jagger’s cat, how he won’t leave Jagger alone. :)

I’ll keep an eye on this thread you have some wonderful pictures of the family, I look forward to seeing them introduced in the story. :smiley:
    edited April 2018
    @Charlottesmom Luna actually isn't his cat it's Lady Montanas familiar but in the game play for the next chapter which you will all meet Lady Montana and who she is in Jags life... Luna just wouldn't leave him alone it is gorgeous.. Every time i got him to sit down she would come... sit on his lap, when they were at the gym working out she followed him there to watch him and be with him, her traits are hunter friendly and neat and she absolutely loves him he obviously loves her too when he keeps rejecting my commands to play with her or carry her around and pick her up... so cute..

Ahh I needed my Emperor to be stunning... and to look like a true vampire Emperor and your Vladimir (same name bearer) stole my heart... so yes a ode to him how could i not. You're Vladimir is stunning. I have to say i am happy with how mine turned out.. he will come a little later in the story.. :)

Screenshot-398.jpg
    The love even when doing something... Luna makes everyone stop seriously this kitty is too cute for words!! I'm in love <3
  • CharlottesmomCharlottesmom Posts: 7,015 Member
    @bebasim , I really look forward to meeting all these characters and seeing how they impact Jagger and Michael. Pets in Sims 3 are very well done in my opinion, very very cute and realistic in their behavior. :smiley:
  • MikezumiMikezumi Posts: 49,697 Member
    Great seeing pics of Jag's kids and the other characters in your story :) I just caught up with your story and now I come to this thread and discover that Lady Montana is your simself! How wonderful! I enjoy having my SS (young or old) in my saves but I know some people don't like to play their SSs.
    @bebasim , I really look forward to meeting all these characters and seeing how they impact Jagger and Michael. Pets in Sims 3 are very well done in my opinion, very very cute and realistic in their behavior. :smiley:

YES they are! I love them this is the first Cat i have had. I have done a challenge with horses.. My very first game play when i brought sim3 and joined the forum, and had a dog. They are so realistic it's amazing!
    Mikezumi wrote: »
    Great seeing pics of Jag's kids and the other characters in your story :) I just caught up with your story and now I come to this thread and discover that Lady Montana is your simself! How wonderful! I enjoy having my SS (young or old) in my saves but I know some people don't like to play their SSs.

LOL you are not wrong there... I only used my SS as i was desperate for a sim that would stand out i wanted those eyes.. my hubby doesn't like the idea but i changed her to suit the story.. naturally (i think he's just jealous it's Jagger and he knows i love my vampire) but i thought her look as a sim would make some nice babies with him, the other character yet to come out Vixen... an evil Vampire.. I originally was going to use my SS for that character but refrained. Thought Montana suits better ;)
    edited April 2018
    Screenshot-686.jpg
    I can't get enough of his antics... lol game play today.. how classy seriously with an umbrella and he still causes havoc to others...
    edited April 2018
    Screenshot-5682.jpg
    An evil witch kept trying to cast spells on the boys, Luther decided to show his true vampire colours lol

Screenshot-5692.jpg
    Jagger approves i guess lol

Screenshot-5712.jpg
    Screenshot-5732.jpg
    uh oh the boys are trying to tell me something.... yikes
    edited April 2018
    Not sure how Jagger Feels about Jade here...? but Michael is happy in the background.
    Screenshot-397.jpg
    Screenshot-398.jpg

Leave the boys to their own free will and they both do this to me, seriously... yuck
    Screenshot-58.jpg

Luther has some serious weird paintings
    Screenshot-689.jpg

This one cracked me up Michael had asked to sketch Jagger nude... and when he had finished this was the reaction i got... ummmm lol
    Screenshot-413.jpg
    edited April 2018
    Writing the next couple of chapters has left game play rather interesting.
    The facial expressions are priceless.
    Screenshot-3860.jpg

Even David Bowie made an appearance at the martial Arts academy.
    Screenshot-1192.jpg

I dont think Jagger is too happy being with Luther, Vladimir and vixen in the background.
    Screenshot-1063.jpg

SPRUNG
    Screenshot-1074.jpg
    Screenshot-1160.jpg

The boys and their art work constantly impressing me with their outcomes..
    Screenshot-323.jpg
    Screenshot-335.jpg
    Screenshot-333.jpg

Michael's masterpieces <3
    Screenshot-331.jpg

I am totally in love with Vladimir's facial expressions, he is such a cutie in game play despite having evil and mean spirited traits.
    Screenshot-1094.jpg
    Screenshot-1096.jpg
    Screenshot-1148.jpg

Naww Proud Grandfather with Mortias the brat.
    Screenshot-1219.jpg

Interesting school bus Mortias came home in... i like it a lot
    Screenshot-1206.jpg

While setting up a photo area and i had the boys at a different location, the camera flew me back at the dorm to show me this
    Screenshot-488.jpg

Taking my last shots for the chapter and scenes... this random sim danced in front of Jagger and then stuck his tongue out at him, seriously... weirdo sims.
    Screenshot-486.jpg
    edited April 2018
    Introducing Mortias Drakovic - Jaggers son to Vixen photo as a teenage
    Blast Jagger makes some nice sim kids i cant get over his progeny even to a uglier sim he's still throwing me some nice sims, i might have to do a baby challenge with him i think lol
    Screenshot-344.jpg
    edited April 2018
    For my own record keeping and getting a little freaked out how much of his genes are coming through his progeny, Pictures of Jaggers other children.

Balthazar
    Screenshot-426.jpg

Freya
    Screenshot-448.jpg

Remus - ( I changed his hair as i wasn't happy with the one he had, much better fits the role i need him for :) )
    Screenshot-24.jpg
    Traits: Irresistible, Proper, Natural Cook, Brave, Athletic, Computer Whiz

Phoenix
    Screenshot-466.jpg

Jag Jnr creepy how he looks like his father
    Screenshot-432.jpg
    edited April 2018
    *******SPOILER ALERT**********

During Game play for my next few chapters i have allowed the boys to finally become parents, however as Sims goes you are always in for a surprise.... Both of the boys got pregnant.. thank you very much guys... AND both delivered Twins... SIGH!!!

Michael had a boy and a girl - Hunter & Maleficent
    Jagger had 2 boys (he really loves his male children) - Thore & Darias
    Introducing the little cuties.

Hunter1.jpg
    Maelficent1.jpg
    Thore1.jpg
    Darias1.jpg

I have only changed their hair style not their hair colour and am finding how interesting they are looking, Thore came out a little red head to my surprise.
    I will be curious to see how they look as they age up.

More game play photos coming soon, just in the middle of it all atm.
    edited April 2018
    Four days of game play for one chapter i kept getting code error 12 on my saves so it's been a painful chapter, The house i am using is 6 stories and compacted with everything it has 2 levels of basements and 4 levels above ground. It is huge i will have to take photos of it, well done to the creator of the house as it has everything possible for the sims, but saving is a bit of a hit and miss.
    I have managed to get a various of photos i found interesting during my game play and some of the animations were just too funny for me. I did miss some troopers but you'll get the idea.

The boys finishing up at University to go back home, and Jeffrey seriously is stalking Jagger. He ran across the road to watch him playing guitar, even studied on the drive way. Weird.
    Screenshot-15.jpg

With the house obviously came this car to my surprise, Jagger seems to like it lol
    Screenshot-17.jpg

I find it amusing seeing sims collapse usually vampires of late.... silly sims
    Screenshot-242.jpg

The boys finished their class waiting for the next one, and Jagger seems to have one thing on his mind, lately both of them have been wishing for their first child. Sigh....
    Screenshot-243.jpg

As I watched Jag go to class i saw this cute werewolf standing there, so backed him up for another day... he's darn pretty cute, i think Jagger thinks so too, i missed a photo with the hearts.
    Screenshot-247.jpg
    Screenshot-249.jpg

This sim student was being a total t*wa*t... so i had Jagger turn her.. love the animations :)
    Screenshot-259.jpg

I so love when the boys walk together, they really do brighten my day... I do not know why Jagger looks mean here tho.
    Screenshot-266.jpg

More of their art work <3
    Screenshot-32.jpg

Off to a party together, Michael had a car in his inventory too lol
    Screenshot-34.jpg

edited April 2018
    I created a new couple as my saves were becoming difficult and i needed a back up for skills, looks like the pillow fight didnt turn out to well according to Jagger - however they got frisky and married lol so it turned out ok in the end :)
    Screenshot-3.jpg
    Screenshot-4.jpg

One of the celebrity wishes was to go to a night club so i sent the boys off to their first club, i guess dancing was not on their minds lol.
    Screenshot-160.jpg
    Screenshot-190.jpg
    Screenshot-199.jpg
    Screenshot-193.jpg
    I love the Eskimo kisses with their noses they do it's too cute for words.
    Screenshot-230.jpg

As i discovered dancing was a hidden skill, and the boys have done some a few times, i got them to hit the dance floor Jagger had to dance for 4 hours to get his celebrity points, I must say their club dancing impresses me with some of the animations.
    Screenshot-110.jpg
    Screenshot-127.jpg
    Screenshot-46.jpg
    Screenshot-475.jpg
    Screenshot-75.jpg
    Screenshot-71.jpg

Sent them back to their dorm while we waited for their graduation time to end. They are finally finished an going home so i got them to dance some more when when their report cards came through :)
    Screenshot-285.jpg
    Screenshot-286.jpg

Michael had the baby bubble above his head missed that shot, seriously these guys want a child... shakes head...
    Screenshot-307.jpg
    Screenshot-300.jpg
    Screenshot-319.jpg

edited April 2018
    Palace Gameplay

Before the party and all the guests arriving i had all the sims try out the dance floor and amuse themselves.
    Screenshot-902.jpg

Jagger and Michael love the karaoke they sang two songs and sounded terrible both of them lol
    Screenshot-915.jpg
    Screenshot-920.jpg
    Screenshot-926.jpg
    Screenshot-931.jpg
    Screenshot-941.jpg
    No idea what Jag was thinking here lol
    Screenshot-938.jpg

Michael decided to try out the bull lol the animations had me in stitches from laughing.
    Screenshot-880.jpg
    Screenshot-881.jpg
    Screenshot-882.jpg
    Screenshot-888.jpg
    Screenshot-889.jpg

Mortias aging up from a Teen to a Young Adult
    Screenshot-979.jpg
    Screenshot-986.jpg
    I saw this cute little red head in front so i got Mortias to talk to her and have his first kiss with her i thought she would be a perfect wife for him... Sadly he didnt approve as she was 1 out of 10 for him.. darn it. So he had his fun i guess with her for his birthday :)
    Screenshot-1002.jpg
    Vixen approves i think?
    Screenshot-1018.jpg
    Screenshot-1088.jpg
    nope he doesn't like her.. oh well some fun for him and she went home lol
    Screenshot-1115.jpg
    Screenshot-1067.jpg
    At least she was happy with an added funky walk to her strut lol
    Screenshot-1126.jpg

edited April 2018
    More Palace scenes ones i didn't incorporate in the chapter but some have funny expressions.

I love playing Vladimir his facial expressions are to die for, my heart skips a beat with him, just love him. I so want to play him some more. :) Even with Evil and mean spirited traits he looks so cute.

Some photos with Jagger <3
    Screenshot-125.jpg
    This one killed me no idea why but lmao
    Screenshot-179.jpg
    Screenshot-278.jpg
    Screenshot-569.jpg
    Screenshot-590.jpg
    Screenshot-613.jpg
    Nawwwww Vladimir is a good Father regardless... whoops spoiler :)
    Screenshot-630.jpg

Vladimir and Luther had fun doing this scenes for the chapter lol some that weren't use but made me giggle
    Screenshot-742.jpg
    Screenshot-743.jpg
    The dopey looks on their faces kills me and Luther's expression added lol
    Screenshot-766.jpg

Setting up scene for Jagger and vixen and the 🐸🐸🐸🐸 decided to be a typical slime i really don't like her, i killed her off once i done these scenes, but i got Jagger to slap her lol the animations were funny non the less.
    Screenshot-485.jpg
    Screenshot-489.jpg
    Screenshot-490.jpg
    Screenshot-555.jpg
    Screenshot-558.jpg

edited April 2018
    I went back to Jaggers children as i need to level up Saber for chapters that are coming up and grabbed a few shots of him with his brother Constantine sparing :)

Screenshot-345.jpg
    Screenshot-353.jpg
    Screenshot-355.jpg
    Screenshot-362.jpg
    Screenshot-363.jpg
    Saber seriously knows how to fight, i am impressed with him no matter who i put him to he wins. I have to try a challenge with him one day.
    Screenshot-366.jpg
    Screenshot-379.jpg

i got them to have a pillow fight after the fight and this one cracked me up
    Screenshot-388.jpg
    And some meditation
    Screenshot-390.jpg

edited April 2018
    Back at the Palace to finish off my chapter time for Jagger and his son Mortias to meet and get their scenes... meanwhile Mortias wanted to meet a celebrity that was at the academy... to my surprise.... <3<3
    Screenshot.jpg
    Screenshot-7.jpg

So i checked and Sarah was engaged to another celebrity, i got him chatting with her until they became good friends... then got him to invite her over and guess what was on his mind lol
    Screenshot-152.jpg

so i got him to get her to break up and he proposed to her... of course she said YES lol
    Screenshot-172.jpg
    He got his wish lol I edited her a little to suit my liking :) Her hair style was not something i liked much.
    Screenshot-342.jpg
    Screenshot-47.jpg

So i took an even bigger plunge i might use them later for just basic game play and see how the children turn out... I got him to marry her. As the house hold was full she couldn't' move in, so i moved her out into her own place and gave her some money until i killed off a few off the other members and could move her in, which now she's moved in an pregnant.. norty Mortias.. i didn't want that, but risky is risky.. i guess. lol
    Screenshot-68.jpg
    Screenshot-73.jpg
    Screenshot-88.jpg
    Looks like love is in the air for everyone... proud father and step father can't control them selves either.. lol
    Screenshot-93.jpg

• SimsophoniqueSimsophonique Posts: 1,410 Member
    You aren't bored with these sims they are plenty of funny stuffs you made them plenty of I never tested them and they are beautiful all I love Supernatural sims in this game they are always make me giggle. Indeed the paintings are disturbing seems like a girl who is kidnapped in the very first paintings.
    Follow and read Miss V Detective (ts3 story)
    on wordpress: thesimsophonique.wp.com / on dreamwidth: simsophonique.dreamwidth.org
    Follow me on tumblr (sims only)
    simsophonique.tumblr.com (please no triggers I am autistic asperger)
    edited April 2018
    Seems like love is in the air in Midnight Hollow 'Drakovic Palace'
    Michael now wants a child. Guess the boys got their wishes, I didn't realize that both were pregnant until i got the invisible suits, i was working on my photos scenes, then had to wait for the birthing to be able to finish... thanks boys.. but to my bigger surprise both had twins... GAAAHHHH It was a good test for when i need certain parts for the story, but boy was it a headache for a short time.
    Screenshot-856.jpg
    I believe this elevator is a baby making elevator... Mortias did it in there too and... Sarah is pregnant to him.. now the boys.. oh boy.
    Screenshot-866.jpg
    Screenshot-869.jpg
    Screenshot-870.jpg

Pregnant Jagger lol
    Screenshot-1130.jpg

Michael was the first to give birth poor Mortias lol
    Screenshot-1139.jpg

then Jagger joins in on the dance and strangely Mortias starts playing the drums i mean seriously this is a mad house.
    Screenshot-1158.jpg

Next Jagger is in contractions but he receives a cheque for winning $100,000 simoleons but poor Mortias again lol
    Screenshot-1164.jpg
    Screenshot-1167.jpg

And again the drums come out.. i'm like 🐸🐸🐸🐸 lol
    Screenshot-1172.jpg

I found this really cute i went to make sure the babies were all in their cots... so i could get the guys back in their clothing... Jagger surprised me he was rocking in the chair holding Thore. how cute ... however he didnt change back to his clothing so i had to reset him, my saves were becoming so hard now as i kept getting the code12 error.
    Screenshot-1174.jpg

As i dont like the baby stage i aged them up and found the family to be so cute, the two fathers, step brother and proud Grandfather all jumped on board with the 4 toddlers.
    Michael with Maleficent, he makes such a cute daddy naww my heart melted - Daddy's little girl <3
    Screenshot-1188.jpg
    Screenshot-1191.jpg
    Screenshot-1200.jpg
    Screenshot-1260.jpg
    Screenshot-1271.jpg
    A whoopsie Maleficent was somehow in the book lol
    Screenshot-1281.jpg

Proud Vladimir (Grandfather) with Darias - so so cute <3
    Screenshot-1207.jpg
    Screenshot-1213.jpg
    Screenshot-1217.jpg
    Screenshot-1219.jpg
    Screenshot-1223.jpg

Big step brother with Hunter - i found him carrying Hunter around a lot during game play even when he was invited to a party he took Hunter with him was so adorable to see, Mortias needed to be a mean and hated character but I'm so fond of him it's heart melting. I guess Mortias takes after his father and not his evil mother bless his heart.
    Screenshot-1198.jpg
    Screenshot-1273.jpg
    Screenshot-1278.jpg

Proud Daddy number 2 - the pro at parent hood. I love seeing the facial expression when the parents are with the toddlers my favorite age.
    Jagger with Thore he really loves this child, another one who kept carrying him around, when i was doing some scenes with Jagger for the chapter... i had to keep cancelling him wanting to go get Thore. The moment i would stop controlling him he would turn to go to Thore... so cute but frustrating.
    Screenshot-1240.jpg
    Screenshot-1244.jpg
    Screenshot-1253.jpg
    Screenshot-1255.jpg
    Screenshot-1256.jpg
    Screenshot-1276.jpg

The Twins finally on their own just before they aged up and maxed out the pegs, xylophones
    Screenshot-1444.jpg

Like father like daughter... both grumpy faced while learning Chess lol
    Screenshot-106.jpg