Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Walking (bouncy style) down the memory lane …

Comments

• Options
    cmbaker16cmbaker16 Posts: 9,172 Member
    I cannot find my entries online! I've uploaded the whole Pleasant family, Herb & Coral Oldie, Kaylynn Langerak and the Pleasant family house...and want to be able to post the links to them, but am finding it impossible. I've included the #TheSims18 in each description and thought this would be enough to find them in the gallery, but no :(

They are showing now, sometimes you just need to give the gallery a bit of time to recognize the new item. Lovely families!
  • Options
    feetinstockingsfeetinstockings Posts: 4,264 Member
    so if I post my cake now will that be for tomorrow??
  • Options
    feetinstockingsfeetinstockings Posts: 4,264 Member
    ok I uploaded it to the gallery under my sim name here. Newcrest park. and I remembered the hashtag.
  • Options
    Biotic_WarlockBiotic_Warlock Posts: 11,063 Member
    Right so if I can submit a cake house, I'm going to need to channel my inner Mary Berry. Question is what kind of cakes haven't been tried yet ;)
    Gallery ID: Biotic_Warlock
  • Options
    ShadamiShadami Posts: 4,353 Member
    I still have time right? Oh I hope so. I know exactly who I want to switch over to sims 4 sims!
  • Options
    comicsforlifecomicsforlife Posts: 9,585 Member
    edited February 2018
    yes there's still time @Shadami
    more for sim kids and more drama please
  • Options
    12JEREMIA12JEREMIA Posts: 3,143 Member
    And I made Tom Wordy from The Sims 3 Late Night in another challenge with a tag #TheSims18
  • Options
    Yay I'm really excited. i got this in! I made Pauline and Pierre from the gamecube Sims. Which is the only sims game I had and played until 2 years ago!
  • Options
    aussiekarimaaussiekarima Posts: 1,170 Member
    edited February 2018
    Right so if I can submit a cake house, I'm going to need to channel my inner Mary Berry. Question is what kind of cakes haven't been tried yet ;)

~ Cup Cakes!LOL ;)

~ I adore the Freezer Bunny Cake! My friend made♥ <3@mcrudd But only one entry for each is permitted,one Sim or Sims family(from any other game than the one you are currently playing) & only one Cake! I have done both,but I feel like making more nostalgic Sims from past games,just for myself!(not for this Comp,as I already did one!) ;)
    Webp-net-gifmaker-3.gif
    Gallery Link-aussiekarima

• Options
    Biotic_WarlockBiotic_Warlock Posts: 11,063 Member

~ Cup Cakes!LOL ;)

~ I adore the Freezer Bunny Cake! My friend made♥ <3@mcrudd But only one entry for each is permitted,one Sim or Sims family(from any other game than the one you are currently playing) & only one Cake! I have done both,but I feel like making more nostalgic Sims from past games,just for myself!(not for this Comp,as I already did one!) ;)

I'm trying to do a red velvet cake nightclub hahahaha.
    I was going to do opera cake, but I need like five short floors.
    Gallery ID: Biotic_Warlock
  • Options
    EA_Mage wrote: »
    Hello hello again!

It is time to announce our lucky recipient of The Sims 2 Ultimate Collection for today!

Today the honor goes to.... @SammyJay1124 for the wonderful recreation of The Valentino family!

Congratulations and well done!

~ Congrats to @SammyJay1124 Nice one! ;)
    Webp-net-gifmaker-3.gif

• Options
    ~ Oooo a Night club,good one, I will most definitely check it out, I like unusual builds or different builds! @Kelly_Blake
    ~ Which reminds me Valentines day is coming up,time for a new present for my friends!LOL!
    Webp-net-gifmaker-3.gif

• Options
    NetzspannungNetzspannung Posts: 2,456 Member
    When I think back to when I first started to play The Sims, I always think about the Roomie household in the family bin. I really liked those girls, perhaps because I could relate to them or rather the story I imagined for them. To me they were two girls, fresh from college, looking to find their place in the world. Chris was looking for love and Melissa's main goal in life was to be financially independent. They represented the things that were important to me at that stage in my life. I had fun trying to recreate them in CAS, but I am not uploading or submitting them (not that I would stand a chance of winning, the creativity here is almost intimidating - but mostly awesome :) ). I still wanted to post a pic, because they were the first sims that came to my mind when I thought about 18 years of The Sims.

yRLx4gK.jpg
    If I just posted an outfit you like, I have good news - there is more where that came from!
    https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/956513/netz-a-porter-outfits-ready-to-wear-for-your-sims-no-cc-required
    Twitter: NetzspannungTS

we all try ...
  • Options
    mcruddmcrudd Posts: 11,696 Member
    @EA_Mage I made two cakes so sorry about that, I thought the challenge could be done everyday. I even had another sim ready for today LOL. You can pick which one looks most delicious and just bin the other one ;)
  • Options
    mcruddmcrudd Posts: 11,696 Member

~ Cup Cakes!LOL ;)

I saw that now and quickly apologized for making two cakes LOL. I told ea_mage she could pick which one looks yummy. I even had a sims 1 Bella ready for today :p That is what happen if you skip to last post everytime :D

• Options
    Neechan1Neechan1 Posts: 153 Member
    edited February 2018
    I made the Charming Household from the Sims, I'll be making the cake house later XDL3RaXhw.png
  • Options
    HowGreatThouArtHowGreatThouArt Posts: 1,662 Member
    @Netzspannung The winners are chosen randomly so you have just as much of a chance as everyone else. :)
    aSE16f8.gif
  • Options
    NetzspannungNetzspannung Posts: 2,456 Member
    @HowGreatThouArt Thanks for letting me know. I actually realized that after posting, but I don't want to take part in the challenge. I really just wanted to share my thoughts on 18 years of The Sims.
    If I just posted an outfit you like, I have good news - there is more where that came from!
    https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/956513/netz-a-porter-outfits-ready-to-wear-for-your-sims-no-cc-required
    Twitter: NetzspannungTS

we all try ...
  • Options
    SeaDragonSongSeaDragonSong Posts: 2,324 Member
    edited February 2018
    I just completed and uploaded my birthday cake submission to the gallery under #TheSims18! I had a lot of fun making it. My other Sim submission is up too!

I loved seeing all the creativity of the community, and congrats to the winners!
    Story_Banner.png
    Twists In Time And Space (Updated December 2nd 2018. New discord server!)
    Bob Bobson (Updated August 12th 2019)
  • Options
    phantasmkissphantasmkiss Posts: 1,520 Member
    edited February 2018
    I went a little overboard and recreated a bunch of Sims 3 Late Night celebrities. My internet is being weird and I can't put them on the gallery, but I will as soon as possible. In the meantime, here they are:

pEwAZEF.png

We've got Michael Sleep and his 5✰ Celebrity brother Matthew Hamming, Devin Ashton, Aria Trill, Lola Belle with her adopted son Jupiter (a teen so he can keep his purple hair) and her boyfriend Kai Leiko, Alan Stanley and his girlfriend Emmy Star, and finally Flo-Flo and Lilly-Bo Chique. Whew!

Happy Anniversary, Sims! #TheSims18

Edit: They're uploaded! The top set is here, and the bottom set is here.
    Post edited by phantasmkiss on
    4TJdLHA.png
    Tumblr | Sims 4 Gallery | Sims 3 Page
    Baby Darling: My 100 Baby Challenge | Generation 1 | Donors 10 | Adult Children 8 | First Post | Most Recent
    Give Me a Story, I'll Give You a Build | The Bunker Challenge | CowplantSports
  • Options
    GoldenBuffyGoldenBuffy Posts: 4,025 Member
    ~ I can see straight off one of the twins is wearing a CC shirt as we do not have that style shirt,or with Bell sleeves! So yes you have CC! @GoldenBuffy
    ~ Nice family though, <3 these all bring back fond memories, I will have to play the Sims 3 on the Week-end! ;)

Nope, the shirt came with the vampire gp, it had the vamp teeth icon next to it. lol Glad you like them. I think the twins look pretty close to the originals.
    epngF25.png
    It's up to Nancy!
    My YouTube!

• Options
    ZeeGeeZeeGee Posts: 5,356 Member
    edited February 2018

Happy anniversary to The Sims! #TheSims18

Showing The Sims 3 some love with this recreation of Brandi Broke from The Sims 2:

Brandi Broke for TS3 download

cxfWGX7.jpg

Lhb4uZ0.jpg

ETA: Original Brandi
    CGOnhdL.png
  • Options
    We can do more than one household? :O
  • Options
    coolsim9999999coolsim9999999 Posts: 5,101 Member
    edited February 2018
    #TheSims18