Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Walking (bouncy style) down the memory lane …

14567810...Next

Comments

• Options
    lovesstormslovesstorms Posts: 17,794 Member
    I had fun

Me, too! It was a blast!
    Origin ID: lovesstorms
    Seeking a Cure for PSC
    From Lifehack.org
    - 20 Things About Highly Creative People
    Simblr
    Lovesstorms's Stories
  • Options
    And I also went through and clicked the "awesome" button for everyone's entries. Great job!
    Seeking a Cure for PSC
    From Lifehack.org
    Simblr
    Lovesstorms's Stories
  • Options
    feetinstockingsfeetinstockings Posts: 4,264 Member
    That was so much fun. I liked everyone's entries. and the challenge made me start a brand new game. I replaced a lot of the premades with sims 2 and 3 from the gallery. I spent most of yesterday putting them in my game and playing with Brandi Broke, and her boys. she came pregnant and had a baby girl. So thank you EA for the challenge. and congratulations to everyone that won.
  • Options
    Piglet950Piglet950 Posts: 4 New Member
    I thought this was really fun just to look at everyone creation
  • Options
    KetsetteKetsette Posts: 1 New Member
    I adore the sims 4! I'm so going to try to get that code xD But I dont mind if I dont, its the fun that counts
    Happy simming! <3
  • Options
    Karababy52Karababy52 Posts: 5,952 Member
    edited February 2018
    Congratulations to all the winners! Thank you @EA_Mage for the contest, I had a blast creating The Therapist. And thank you Maxis for over 18 years of happiness and fun with The Sims! <3
  • Options
    aussiekarimaaussiekarima Posts: 1,170 Member
    Right... so for anyone interested:
    It's after the deadline, but cake is cake ;)

Red Velvet Nightclub is open for business!
    518f10d79abd46b5dbe027ed83308bed.jpg
    2fb376def4d2acd26da433c9eb90e9de.jpg
    5942cd3b467b907683f2b66e50d0e5e7.jpg

A 50ft tall frosted red velvet cake, plus the sims decor comes in the form of mutant candy flora.

~ Nice I will check it out on the Gallery,sorry you did not make it in time but it looks fabulous! ♥ <3
    Webp-net-gifmaker-3.gif
    Gallery Link-aussiekarima

• Options
    GoldenBuffyGoldenBuffy Posts: 4,025 Member
    ~ I can see straight off one of the twins is wearing a CC shirt as we do not have that style shirt,or with Bell sleeves! So yes you have CC! @GoldenBuffy
    ~ Nice family though, <3 these all bring back fond memories, I will have to play the Sims 3 on the Week-end! ;)

Nope, the shirt came with the vampire gp, it had the vamp teeth icon next to it. lol Glad you like them. I think the twins look pretty close to the originals.

Then how come when I downloaded them into CAS, her top was removed?

Really? I have no idea why then the game had it with the vamp teeth. I think my game is going crazy. *sigh*
    epngF25.png
    It's up to Nancy!
    My YouTube!

• Options
    I had fun too! This was a fun activity for all of us to do! Thanks! :D
    epngF25.png
    It's up to Nancy!
    My YouTube!

• Options
    GrijzePilionGrijzePilion Posts: 588 Member
    edited February 2018
    Just wanted to chime in and add that TS2 Ultimate is still 100% free. You can't win something that you were entitled to redeem already.
    If they tell you they can't give you a code, just try again with someone else.
    Look out for BRIDGEPORT'88!
    (oh, and follow me on my Tumblr)
    i5-6600K • 16GB • 2x GTX 1070 • 2x 500GB 850 EVO
  • Options
    Hearts4uHearts4u Posts: 1,775 Member
    Sims 4 is the best game ever. I always appreciate everything that comes out because it adds to my game play. Looking forward to whatever comes next.
    Origin ID: littlebonnieblue
  • Options
    SimsILikeSimsSimsILikeSims Posts: 1,634 Member
    edited February 2018
    I loved seeing everyone's entries and gave out several "awesome"s. I didn't enter because (1) It's tax season and I'm too busy working, and (2) I already have Sims 2 Ultimate Collection, and all the Sims games and EPs to date. I am probably going to have to wait on the (Jungle Adventure) one though since I want to pay down debt first. But it is already on my wishlist since I loved Sims 3 World Adventures!

PS....Someday I am going to take a picture of ALL my Sims games, but I don't have a digital camera so it will have to be on my tablet or phone, then I have to figure out how to get the picture to my PC.
    Post edited by SimsILikeSims on
    I have been playing The Sims since 2001, when Livin Large came out. My avatar deliberately looks like Chris Roomies from TS1.
  • Options
    theFellatheFella Posts: 297 Member
    While I did not enter because of this:
    [img][/img]0LW9Zl2.jpg
    congratulations to all that won!
    MeanBrilliantArrowworm-size_restricted.gif
  • Options
    mcruddmcrudd Posts: 11,696 Member
    I entered and I have all of 1,2,3 and 4 :) Its fun to enter the challenges, if I won I would have gifted it <3
  • Options
    theFellatheFella Posts: 297 Member
    Also, yes I do have 3 different Deluxe Sims 2 games lol.
    MeanBrilliantArrowworm-size_restricted.gif
  • Options
    feetinstockingsfeetinstockings Posts: 4,264 Member
    Just wanted to chime in and add that TS2 Ultimate is still 100% free. You can't win something that you were entitled to redeem already.
    If they tell you they can't give you a code, just try again with someone else.

how can we get it free??
  • Options
    mcrudd wrote: »
    I entered and I have all of 1,2,3 and 4 :) Its fun to enter the challenges, if I won I would have gifted it <3

Me, too.
    Seeking a Cure for PSC
    From Lifehack.org
    Simblr
    Lovesstorms's Stories
  • Options
    theFella wrote: »
    While I did not enter because of this:
    [img][/img]0LW9Zl2.jpg
    congratulations to all that won!

LOL I didn't even know there where prizes. I own everything except Sims 3 Into the Future. I just did it for the fun of it!
    epngF25.png
    It's up to Nancy!
    My YouTube!