Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Do you still want the losing stuff pack themes in game?

nayruslove7nayruslove7 Posts: 108 Member
Do you still want to see the losing stuff pack themes in the future? If so, which one do you want to see?

I would love to see them all, but dangerous stuff and wedding stuff catch my eye the most. I would love to see dangerous and arcade stuff in stuff packs, have the wedding stuff included into a Find Love GP, and have starter home stuff as a stuff pack in the future or incorporated into some type of EP or GP. What do you all think? Please explain why you chose the one you did!

Here is where you can find the descriptions of each stuff pack.

Here is the concept art for the wedding and arcade stuff.
Post edited by nayruslove7 on

Do you still want the losing stuff pack themes in game? 335 votes

Wedding Stuff
19%
aprilrosejeLlyBeAn1573QuirmCynnatypicalgeminig01denswanstilljustme2zagboorulescatloverplayermarcel21twilight_aerithalimafionAmber0922mathew99ChampandGirlieFLaurieorangehippogriffTrashmagicannaliese39ARCTICORNE 66 votes
Dangerous Stuff
41%
CK213KristinaIdontrcallGoth583IrishSimmer21alan650111IceyJTynkFlamingoKicker1Colorist40Faith12368PlayerSinger2010SimpatsyannWritin_Regkeekee53NihmoNiki110287elanorbretonKartaiAnmirla 138 votes
Arcade Stuff
13%
DannydanboAkl500PGoldmoldartobumonmissmani09OddzballMLadyAzzeraSteffi8575PugLove888elemmelefadingaudiokokoro80SerraNolwenRadioAChickenalejandro15039Lustianiciaemperorq52lillerz72Dryodathereesespiece 46 votes
Starter Home stuff
15%
JaseErja888simlish1MaryVannSageRainWillowSimQueenie9kerryemmiebethAlysha1988robyngravesCeres_MeirionaSeraphicPinkmommy19959699alanmichael1mollybrooke22Repoashcrash19pamy1124orkhid22NotSoLuckyDragonAge_300905 53 votes
No, I don't want any of these
9%
Bluefairy286Kita5399IcewolfrudolphaSimburianferret9005Bagoas77rafaeljonasfullspiralangelchromeFrancl27JemztonemanondrostcheifeagleeyehusseinandaliToadette12GitaRebeccaLynnMort_Opalabelhinha35 32 votes

Comments

• RadioAChickenRadioAChicken Posts: 163 Member
    Arcade Stuff
    I would love to see arcade stuff except maybe as a game pack so we can have more than one new interactive item so we can have realistic sized arcade machines, pinball machines, the pool table and air hockey tables. Vending machines too would be great.
    iscQh5U.png
  • nayruslove7nayruslove7 Posts: 108 Member
    Dangerous Stuff
    I would love to see arcade stuff except maybe as a game pack so we can have more than one new interactive item so we can have realistic sized arcade machines, pinball machines, the pool table and air hockey tables. Vending machines too would be great.

That would be great. I would prefer it as a stuff pack before we got it for a GP, just because we would probably get it sooner and there are too many GP's I want! lol
  • Sigzy05Sigzy05 Posts: 19,406 Member
    edited February 2018
    Starter Home stuff
    I don't like the concept art for wedding stuff. I don't understand why they have to be inside a barn?

I like the idea of space saving furniture, like couches that can open to be beds, or even murphy beds with death included, all in one bathrooms, wall/counter mounted furniture like microwaves etc, corner fireplaces, corner shelves and so on.
    mHdgPlU.jpg?1
  • jbarry3jbarry3 Posts: 16 Member
    Wedding Stuff
    id love to see wedding stuff pack!
    Dangerous Stuff
    Sigzy05 wrote: »
    I don't like the concept art for wedding stuff. I don't understand why they have to be inside a barn?

I don’t know if it is just in the US that does this but rustic/barn weddings are pretty trendy. I would have rather seen a boho wedding but then again we already have two packs with boho items so I doubt it. I would definitely rather have something trendy/Pinterest worthy then a boring traditional type wedding.

I just got married last year so that is why this type of thing excites me lol
    Dangerous Stuff
    Sigzy05 wrote: »

I like the idea of space saving furniture, like couches that can open to be beds, or even murphy beds with death included, all in one bathrooms, wall/counter mounted furniture like microwaves etc, corner fireplaces, corner shelves and so on.

Also corner shelves are a great idea!
  • gummybear0724gummybear0724 Posts: 1,146 Member
    Starter Home stuff
    I wanted starter home from the beginning, though I wouldn't mind getting any of these. I feel like Dangerous is more suited for a GP imo. I'd really enjoy arcade as well, but weddings I'd use least.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0 New Member
    Dangerous Stuff
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Francl27Francl27 Posts: 761 Member
    No, I don't want any of these
    None of those really. I'd much rather see more stuff for teens.

Arcade stuff *maybe* but just having a dart board makes Sims obsessed with that already so I'm worried it would be just worse.
    Dangerous Stuff
    Francl27 wrote: »
    None of those really. I'd much rather see more stuff for teens.

Arcade stuff *maybe* but just having a dart board makes Sims obsessed with that already so I'm worried it would be just worse.

I really want a teen stuff pack as well but considering we get about 4 stuff packs a year and there are a few years of Sims 4 left, I'd be happy if we got one of these! And it's true Sims get obsessive. I had to remove the pool slide off my home lot because my sims wouldn't leave it alone lol...I would just make a community arcade lot that I can go to by choice.
    Dangerous Stuff
    I wanted starter home from the beginning, though I wouldn't mind getting any of these. I feel like Dangerous is more suited for a GP imo. I'd really enjoy arcade as well, but weddings I'd use least.

If they did dangerous stuff in a GP I would really want working graveyards back!
  • HermitgirlHermitgirl Posts: 8,825 Member
    Dangerous Stuff
    I voted originally for Dangerous stuff... as a few have mentioned here. I'm hoping it will eventually come, but in a GP.
    egTcBMc.png
  • sillyangel0906sillyangel0906 Posts: 5,405 Member
    Dangerous Stuff
    I still can't believe that out of all those amazing concepts, we ended up with laundry :|

I voted for Danger, but there should be an 'all of the above' option as I like any and all of those.
    Origin ID - Sillyangel0906

Q7wLwse.png
  • Pamtastic72Pamtastic72 Posts: 4,545 Member
    Dangerous Stuff
    I would like them all. But first and foremost i want more danger! >:)
  • TheGoodOldGamerTheGoodOldGamer Posts: 3,559 Member
    Starter Home stuff
    Start Home Stuff, please. Starter homes are the ones I primarily live in, as I don't cheat in money. We need more Ikea type stuff. Moderate stat boosts, looks basic but decent. Futons, maybe mini-fridges, just-out-of-college stuff.
    Live, laugh and love. Life's too short not to.
  • NemracianNemracian Posts: 5 New Member
    Starter Home stuff
    > @nayruslove7 said:
    > Sigzy05 wrote: »
    >
    > I don't like the concept art for wedding stuff. I don't understand why they have to be inside a barn?
    >
    > I like the idea of space saving furniture, like couches that can open to be beds, or even murphy beds with death included, all in one bathrooms, wall/counter mounted furniture like microwaves etc, corner fireplaces, corner shelves and so on.
    >
    >
    >
    >
    > Also corner shelves are a great idea!

I'm pretty sure there are already corner shelves in the game
    Dangerous Stuff
    Nemracian wrote: »
    > @nayruslove7 said:
    > Sigzy05 wrote: »
    >
    > I don't like the concept art for wedding stuff. I don't understand why they have to be inside a barn?
    >
    > I like the idea of space saving furniture, like couches that can open to be beds, or even murphy beds with death included, all in one bathrooms, wall/counter mounted furniture like microwaves etc, corner fireplaces, corner shelves and so on.
    >
    >
    >
    >
    > Also corner shelves are a great idea!

I'm pretty sure there are already corner shelves in the game

Really? I’ve only seen a corner shelving unit but not actual shelves themselves. Which pack do they come in?
  • SAEldarinSAEldarin Posts: 428 Member
    edited February 2018
    Arcade Stuff
    I would have voted for two, as follows:

1) Arcade stuff in a stuff pack -- would do nicely to add some more activities to the game, especially for the teens.

2) Dangerous theme added by way of a game pack. They could even add a new world destination (Underworld) that your sim could be "carried" to after death that he/she would have to fight his/her way out of (think TS3 World Adventures a bit) for a chance to reclaim another chance at life (coming back either as his/her former self or as a ghost).
  • Erja888Erja888 Posts: 4,838 Member
    Starter Home stuff
    Imho the game is lacking space saving furniture. Especially when you like to play in San Myshuno (apartments).
    I'd love to see a singing career in game, EA! You can't let the singing skill go to waste! My TS4 EPs: GTW, GT, CL, C&D, S, GF, IL, DU, EL, SE, CoL, HSY, GrT, HR, FR GPs: OR, SD, DO, V, P, JA, SV, RoM, DHD, MWS
  • catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,392 Member
    Wedding Stuff
    Do you still want to see the losing stuff pack themes in the future? If so, which one do you want to see?

I would love to see them all, but dangerous stuff and wedding stuff catch my eye the most. I would love to see dangerous and arcade stuff in stuff packs, have the wedding stuff included into a Find Love GP, and have starter home stuff as a stuff pack in the future or incorporated into some type of EP or GP. What do you all think? Please explain why you chose the one you did!

Here is where you can find the descriptions of each stuff pack.

Here is the concept art for the wedding and arcade stuff.

Yes and I voted Weddings as we're really lacking in the romance dept. Also we need some wedding veils.
  • momboqueenmomboqueen Posts: 1,721 Member
    Dangerous Stuff
    I live for danger
  • YouYou Posts: 123 Member
    Dangerous Stuff
    I'm honestly surprised as to how freaking laundry beat all of these.
    I'm you.
  • ToreshinboToreshinbo Posts: 561 Member
    Wedding Stuff
    I want all of them but I think Dangerous Stuff is part of Jungle Adventures now. I mean, dangerous traps in an ancient temple? Skeletons? Death if your sim is not careful enough? Sums up Dangerous Stuff for me :smile:

But weddings really need to be spiced up. We could have best men/women, bridesmaids, ringbearers, guests giving presents to the newlywed couple, bridesmaids could sprinkle flower petals on the path etc.
  • Evilyn_1007Evilyn_1007 Posts: 761 Member
    Wedding Stuff
    During the community vote I had wedding Stuff as number 4. But I really liked the concept art especially if they would have done more than one style wedding. I also think it would work as a stuff pack really well, because I personally would be focus on the stuff, as opposed to the gameplay item which is sometimes disappointing. I would also love a Starter Home SP if it focused on Tiny living and space saving furniture. I still want that sleeper sofa from the City living concept art.

I would love a Dangerous game pack but not so much a stuff pack because I don't think they would be able to add enough(though laundry was bigger than I thought)
  • stilljustme2stilljustme2 Posts: 25,082 Member
    Wedding Stuff

If the devs program in an Arcade venue, and the bowling lanes can work in that venue as well as bars/nightclubs/lounges then that would be great; I'd like to have a bowling venue where my kids can go to a snack bar to grab snacks and soft drinks, rather than having to pack a lunch to go bowling because they can't purchase food at the bar. I usually add one of the GTW vending machines so they can at least buy a soda and a sandwich. But I chose Weddings because they really could use an overhaul.

What I really want is a true eco-living pack, not just a cover for putting laundry in the game. They did do a great job on the laundry, especially the available upgrades (currently have the lint-free dryer and the laundry additive tray on the washer so I now have another purpose for flowers other than just fertilizer) and the CAS is awesome, but I really want some of the other aspects like the solar panels and wind turbines, and true "off the grid" living. That could work great with other packs, for example Seasons; if it's Winter and there's less light, would your solar panels still work? Maybe you'd have to buy energy from the utility company during cloudy seasons so your bills would go up temporarily. Or you could prioritize energy use; maybe go with essentials like running your stove and refrigerator, but no TV or computer, and you end up with cold showers and baths because the water heater is electric. Add in stuff like an old beat up refrigerator and maybe a gas stove (you could still operate it without electricity but higher risk of fire).
    Check out my Gallery! Origin ID: justme22
    Fun must be always -- Tomas Hertl (San Jose Sharks hockey player)