Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Won $1,700 real life simoleons thanks to my building addiction

Was trying to finish a house the other night before I went to bed. Hour after hour I kept telling myself " I'll sleep after this section is done" Next thing I know it's 7am. So I decided I'd just try to stay up. Ran to the store for breakfast and a coffee. On my way out I bought a lotto scratch off. Ended up winning a instant $700. Figured I'd let my luck ride. Played a couple more and won a $1,000.

Had I not been so focused on my build, I would have been sound asleep that morning and neven been in that store!

Comments

• Options
    LoveMcQueen5683LoveMcQueen5683 Posts: 3,689 Member
    Jealous
    LR3g0ni.jpg
  • Options
    PolluxSimsPolluxSims Posts: 318 Member
    That's so awesome, congrats!
    Read my Sawyer Legacy Simlit on Wordpress
    - Origin ID: PolluxSims -
  • Options
    j3n1ynj3n1yn Posts: 70 Member
    edited February 2018
    Congrats! I won $1 on a $1 scratch off! :D
  • Options
    marcel21marcel21 Posts: 12,341 Member
    shotbyron wrote: »
    Was trying to finish a house the other night before I went to bed. Hour after hour I kept telling myself " I'll sleep after this section is done" Next thing I know it's 7am. So I decided I'd just try to stay up. Ran to the store for breakfast and a coffee. On my way out I bought a lotto scratch off. Ended up winning a instant $700. Figured I'd let my luck ride. Played a couple more and won a $1,000.

Had I not been so focused on my build, I would have been sound asleep that morning and neven been in that store!

Congratulations on your win B)
    Origin ID MichaelUKingdon