Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The Sims 4 Romantic Garden Stuff is coming to Console

EA_MageEA_Mage Posts: 1,354 EA Staff (retired)
Sul sul Simmers,

Taking a stroll is made remarkably more romantic with The Sims 4 Romantic Garden Stuff Pack, which releases on Xbox One and PlayStation 4 on February 6, 2018.

We heart this Stuff pack, and hope you will, too.

More info here and in the trailer below.

https://youtu.be/IZbuX2tkJL4

Do you have your garden already planned? Share your thoughts and ideas below :smiley:

Comments

• LoveMcQueen5683LoveMcQueen5683 Posts: 3,689 Member
    Yay!!
    LR3g0ni.jpg
  • SipopSipop Posts: 166 Member
    Meh, I think the only way I'd benefit from this stuff pack would be for the clothes/hair added. Other than that I'm not looking forward to this pack.
    IMO.
    [
  • sooozeeebeeesooozeeebeee Posts: 665 Member
    What pack was the "Woohoo" Bush in? I don't think it was Romantic Garden, but I wish it was.
  • floralneyfloralney Posts: 230 Member
    What pack was the "Woohoo" Bush in? I don't think it was Romantic Garden, but I wish it was.

Get Together
  • catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,393 Member
    Sipop wrote: »
    Meh, I think the only way I'd benefit from this stuff pack would be for the clothes/hair added. Other than that I'm not looking forward to this pack.
    IMO.

This pack has a romantic awning you can put over a bench and also an interactive fountain and wishing well.
  • Prink34320Prink34320 Posts: 5,078 Member
    YAS! I've been waiting for this one since TS4 released on PS4!! THANK YOU!!! <3
    Live your life to the fullest, don't wait for a miracle to happen, be the miracle to make things happen.
    Sometimes your creativity is limited where you use it most, but you can use those limitations to inspire new forms of creativity you may never have thought of beforehand.
  • SipopSipop Posts: 166 Member
    Sipop wrote: »
    IMO.

This pack has a romantic awning you can put over a bench and also an interactive fountain and wishing well.

I already know about the fountain and wishing well. I feel like I'd never use it so I'd rather have new hairs and clothes or a different pack.
    But i guess it's a good time to add the romantic garden pack because Feb is the month of Valentine's.
    I'm just not interested in this package. :/
    [
  • JPNekoJPNeko Posts: 296 Member
    Can't wait! :)
  • marcel21marcel21 Posts: 12,341 Member
    not what I am most looking forward to, epecially since we have had a lot of stuff packs already. however i do like the pack. will get it with the next ep :)
    Origin ID MichaelUKingdon

EA Mage do you know if we 'll get a Livestream of romantic garden?
  • bela4bela4 Posts: 78 Member
    Oh good. Another thrilling "stuff pack". :|:|:|
    It is certainly charming and colorful and I may get it, but enough already with the stuff packs. Give us some content with a little SUBSTANCE.

• marcel21marcel21 Posts: 12,341 Member
    bela4 wrote: »
    It is certainly charming and colorful and I may get it, but enough already with the stuff packs. Give us some content with a little SUBSTANCE.

True.

We have had

Vampire's
    Dine out

City living

Perfect pattio
    Lux party
    Vintage glam
    Cool kitchen

Romantic garden

Now is the time for a expansion pack
    Origin ID MichaelUKingdon

A lot of my favorite objects are from this pack.
    marcel21 wrote: »

True.

We have had

Vampire's
    Dine out

City living

Perfect pattio
    Lux party
    Vintage glam
    Cool kitchen

Romantic garden

Now is the time for a expansion pack

Stuffpack.
    Romantic Garden is out tomorrow can't wait.
  • DoodleSmack32DoodleSmack32 Posts: 50 Member
    I really hope a patch update comes with the release of Romantic Garden stuff. The console NEEDS a huge patch! Sims are slow to respond when told to do something. When I hover the mouse over to cancel a qued interaction it will cancel the the current interaction instead of the one I select. I got a Build/Buy Mode error message saying content was missing from my game which led to two of my sims hair being removed so they were bald and a shirt was taken off (had to restore their proper look in CAS.) Sims will stand around doing nothing for HOURS even when free will is turned on. The font is too small to read from my couch, I basically play close up as if it were on a giant computer screen which takes away from the "console" experience.
    It's 1am on the East Coast. RG releases today. Can't wait.
  • JPNekoJPNeko Posts: 296 Member
    Just downloaded! :)
    JPNeko wrote: »

How? It isn't out yet.
    I really hope a patch update comes with the release of Romantic Garden stuff. The console NEEDS a huge patch! Sims are slow to respond when told to do something. When I hover the mouse over to cancel a qued interaction it will cancel the the current interaction instead of the one I select. I got a Build/Buy Mode error message saying content was missing from my game which led to two of my sims hair being removed so they were bald and a shirt was taken off (had to restore their proper look in CAS.) Sims will stand around doing nothing for HOURS even when free will is turned on. The font is too small to read from my couch, I basically play close up as if it were on a giant computer screen which takes away from the "console" experience.

I hope so too. Dine Out is riddled with bugs.

How? It isn't out yet.

I stand corrected. Just found out on Twitter people in the UK already have it. It Came out at midnight there.

We should be getting it by 10 or 11 am Eastern.
  • comicsforlifecomicsforlife Posts: 9,585 Member
    My favorite stuff pack I so enjoy the evil well >:)>:)
    more for sim kids and more drama please
  • LoveMcQueen5683LoveMcQueen5683 Posts: 3,689 Member

How? It isn't out yet.

I stand corrected. Just found out on Twitter people in the UK already have it. It Came out at midnight there.

Its available now in the US
    LR3g0ni.jpg

How? It isn't out yet.

Its available now in the US

It's not showing on the playstation store. I just checked.
    Romantic Garden Stuff is now available. It came out at 11am Eastern.