Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Bathroom Stuff Pack? Nursery Stuff pack?

I don't have all of the expansions, game packs, or stuff packs so I apologize if these ideas are in one of them. I also apologize if someone else has posted something like this.

Bathroom:

Adding in new showers, bathtubs, toilets, sinks, bath mats, etc.
A tub that is big enough for sim couples to share
Adding in shower woohoo and maybe a bathtub woohoo
Maybe bath bombs or scented oils to add to baths to create a desired mood (maybe even candles):
-Playful
-Confident
-Flirty as well as others.

Maybe toddler, child, and teen themed bathroom items (like bathrobes)?

I'd love to see a baby bath so you could have some interaction with your sim's baby aside from the bassinet.

If a bathroom stuff pack was ever made what would you all like to see in it?

Nursery:
More options for babies is something I still want to see. I'd like the baby to be able to be moved around and held instead of them being confined to their bassinet.
Cribs
Rocking Chairs
Baby Blankets/toys
New rugs
like I mentioned above a baby bath
new baby clothing
bouncy chair
baby monitor

What else could fit with this?
BabyBunBunOfDoom on Origin

Comments

• jwatsonjwatson Posts: 20 Member
    i would love a nursery sp. we really need to be able to do more stuff with babies. sadly lacking in the game
  • futurevet201futurevet201 Posts: 59 Member
    I would love to have a nursery stuff pack! I love how babies are in the sims currently, but there is so much potential! I wish we could have a more realistic post-birth story progression and the nursery decorations as well.
    I did a push-up today!
    Well, actually I fell down. But I had to use my arms to get back up so...you know, close enough.
    I need some chocolate.
  • leo3487leo3487 Posts: 4,062 Member
    No way
    Baby life stage is so useless
  • purpleviolet72purpleviolet72 Posts: 19 Member
    They could have included more nursery stuff in the Toddler pack but I can't see them coming up with a new specific nursery pack now if they have a toddler pack. Frankly I find the toddler stage more interesting than the baby stage.
  • zubrowkaszubrowkas Posts: 375 Member
    I'd rather them take the energy that they'd use for a nursery pack and redo the entire baby life stage instead.
  • ChadSims2ChadSims2 Posts: 5,090 Member
    I would love to have a nursery stuff pack! I love how babies are in the sims currently, but there is so much potential! I wish we could have a more realistic post-birth story progression and the nursery decorations as well.
    Really?!?!? you love the object bassinets babies never thought I would see such a thing... I agree with the OP babies need to be made into a Sim be able to be moved around bathed have a needs bar and not some object you walk to do an interaction or 2 and move on they need to be apart of the family. If only they got the toddler treatment could start as newborn learn skills with things like tummy time and end up crawling ready to age up to the toddler who walks.

Nursing chair, I mean really what woman stands up nursing
    Play Mat
    Rocker
    Baby walker
    Changing table
    Crib
    Clothing
    Sims 4 went from "You Rule" to "One of the stories we want you to tell"
  • TSandersTSanders Posts: 89 Member
    It would be cute to add "Baby Shower" for parties in the base game. There may be a mod for that but I deactivated mods and CC since it was slowing my game down.
  • gabriellegabrielle Posts: 260 Member
    I would love a nursery stuff pack! :)
    tumblr_mn9sw7o3jo1r0f8vho1_500.gif
  • HermitgirlHermitgirl Posts: 8,825 Member
    I don't think we need a bathroom stuff pack they have been adding new sinks, toilets, showers ect in with EP's, GP's and even some SP's. I imagine that trend will continue. You may want to consider getting Spa Day if you don't have it as it does have various types of baths your sim can take. It also has a new bathroom set it, mood candles and incense.

I do like the idea of a nursery Stuff Pack.. especially if the animated objects would make it so more interactions are possible with babies. I'd like a bigger pack also if they were revamping them somewhat.
    egTcBMc.png
    Hermitgirl wrote: »
    I don't think we need a bathroom stuff pack they have been adding new sinks, toilets, showers ect in with EP's, GP's and even some SP's. I imagine that trend will continue. You may want to consider getting Spa Day if you don't have it as it does have various types of baths your sim can take. It also has a new bathroom set it, mood candles and incense.

I do like the idea of a nursery Stuff Pack.. especially if the animated objects would make it so more interactions are possible with babies. I'd like a bigger pack also if they were revamping them somewhat.

Spa day is on the list of sims DLC that I need to get lol.
    If they re-did babies completely I could see it being a game pack
  • personwhowalkspersonwhowalks Posts: 2 New Member
    How about a disorder stuff packs (You just have the trait) or like a stuff pack where you can break body bones and have like a wheelchair,crutches,casts,etc.
  • shanteakasweetsshanteakasweets Posts: 0 New Member
    Good Day how about more job opportunities and different business ideas. I built a movie theater, a daycare, and a laundromat but can't employee anyone
  • MsLadii15MsLadii15 Posts: 6 New Member
    Hi! This is my First time ever leaving a comment on this page. I just want to say, I enjoy playing the sims game. I have been playing the games for a couple years. But in my opinion, I WOULD LOVE to see the sims 4 with a lot more activities and more worlds to travel and vacation at. I feel like we have so many stuff packages, would like them to increase there expansion packs and the game packs.

I WOULD LOVE TO SEE MY SIMS:
    interacting in schools and more jobs---> Sims going college would be another good one.
    Having sims being involved in sports
    Having more places to visit and vacations
    I noticed in the sims 3 we had criminals in the pictures----I liked it(it made the game more realistic)
    experimenting with supernatural magic
    Seasons
    and YES Landscaping.
  • ayyitsmellayyitsmell Posts: 434 Member
    Yes to the nursery pack! or more like 'Baby on the Way' Stuff Pack would be cute!!
    I feel like we have a lot of bathroom things and I think the spa pack has the mood changing thing
    It would be nice to have couples shower together or woohoo in shower/tub..
    but I definitely I want need to be able to treat the baby like one rather than like an object. :/
    In family gatherings, the poor baby is always stuck in the room in its bassinet.

The pack can focus on the events leading up to the baby's arrival and new things to do for when the baby is here (including new things for toddlers and children)

- Baby Showers with various themed decorations + framed baby shower invitations
    - Ultrasounds pictures to put up on a wall or nightstand (oh yeah and the ability to put pictures on night stands in little frames)
    - Pacifiers (for babies but especially for those crying toddlers)
    - Baby wash tub or a wash baby in sink option
    - Baby changing table
    - Nursery wallpaper/flooring
    - Shower/Bathtub woohoo option for adults
    - Baby clothes (to change the baby into new onesies/full body pjs whenever we want, for sleeping or after diaper changes)
    - Passing the baby from one sim to the next (like sims 2)
    - Play mats / Play pens
    - Children's games like cobs and robbers, patty cake, etc.
    - Fake kitchen for toddlers and up or Easy bake oven for children
    - Bouncy chair for the babies
    - Blankets!
    - Kid tents for toddlers and children to lay down on pillows and read/play pretend/use tablet
    - Baby/toddler toys to play with (educational toys) or sleep with (snuggly toys)
    - Toy phones for toddlers to play with other sims of any generation
    - Rocking chairs to breastfeed or rock the baby to sleep
    - Baby music (lullabies/rhymes, ABCs in simlish, fun sing-alongs, kid favorite songs)
    - Cribs for babies and/or toddlers
    - Milk warming machine
    - Wading (kiddie) pool and floaties for toddlers, pets
    - Strollers for baby so they can get out of the house to take a stroll down the sidewalk or at the park
    - Toddler/Children cars
    - Baby monitor
    - Swing set for outdoor play (toddler swing + regular swing for children and older sims)

Here are some visuals of course: o:)
    Cobham-Project-Sophie-Paterson-Humphrey-Munson-Blog-271.jpg1726-best-kids-room-images-on-pinterest-children-nursery-and-kids-nursery-room-l-18f7f30ac00e82fa.jpgbaby-rugs-ikea-animal-scheme-furniture-white-fabric-arm-chair-baby-nursery-room-design-green-nursery-rugs-blue-wall-color--823x617.jpgNursery-Decorating-8_result.jpg?resize=683%2C852&ssl=1
    sherwin-williams-riverway-blue-orange-nursery-design-industrial-etagere.jpegmodern-design-large-square-varnished-case-eight-storage-drawers-white-childrens-dresser-strong-dovetail-small-handle-short-feet.jpgbaby_nursery_flamingo.jpgpin-by-r-a-baby-changing-table-with-storage-l-ac346472c0e69612.jpgflamingo-inspired-nursery.jpgil_fullxfull.862261531_ac3t.jpg52320461?wid=520&hei=520&fmt=pjpegil_570xN.1165201959_fq6q.jpg
    61CdAvaLvEL.jpgboybabyshower-themes_giggles-galore.jpgIMG_4714.jpgtipi-teepee-instyle-kourtney-kardashian.jpgplayrooms-tipi-teepee-bintihome.jpg
    Ayy It's Mell ♥

• NikkiIsisNikkiIsis Posts: 44 Member
    PLEASE GIVE ayyitsmell A JOB IN DEVELOPMENT TEAM ASAP. everything he listed I want in a pack ASAP. please and thank you.
    if we cant have all of what ayyitsmell's suggestions can you just give us seasons, vacation destinations, and more jobs. whatever happened to prom for seniors? Sigh.
    Added to seasons I would also love a mountain area where it is always snowy, maybe with high enough handiness you could build your own log cabin.

Job wise I'd love to see that expanded as well. More jobs for adults and teens and maybe a few for kids like a lemon-aid stand.
  • ayyitsmellayyitsmell Posts: 434 Member
    NikkiIsis wrote: »
    PLEASE GIVE ayyitsmell A JOB IN DEVELOPMENT TEAM ASAP. everything he listed I want in a pack ASAP. please and thank you.

LOL thanks! glad you liked my suggestions :D<3
    I just think there is so much potential there and it should be explored to give depth to the baby life stage. I always grow up babies so quick after I take a few pictures with them. I basically grow them up on the same day they were born.
    also, I meant cops and robbers... not cobs and robbers LOL
    Ayy It's Mell ♥

• Francl27Francl27 Posts: 761 Member
    I'd rather see something that has actually a use and has been neglected, like teen stuff, honestly.

Babies just stay babies for a few days, and do absolutely nothing, Sims only stay pregnant for a few days, and toddler stuff acts well as nursery stuff anyway, so I'm not too sure what else we could need there. Bathrooms.. there's a TON of bathroom stuff out there, so much in fact that I have 3 counters covered in bathroom clutter and couldn't even fit all of it. I really don't think that we NEED more.

The problem is that stuff packs are limited in what they can do, so it definitely won't change the baby stage in the basic way it works, or add vacations, or seasons, or any of that gameplay-changing stuff. I'm not even sure that a teen stuff pack could introduce after school activities, prom etc, although I would really love that (teens suck right now).

Seasons, new careers, more vacations etc... yes!! But that's more expansion or game pack territory.
  • DashydoodleDashydoodle Posts: 2 New Member
    I love both of these ideas! I think that in the bathroom pack, there should be towels, robes, etc... that you can actully interact with. I also think that in the nursery pack their should be an option to where you can do more things with the babies
  • Inna MinnitInna Minnit Posts: 2,008 Member
    The only thing I would like to see added for babies is some way to take them off the lot with you. A stroller, or a baby backpack. I don't like that the only option is "daycare."
  • MidagereMidagere Posts: 67 Member
    That would be good! Though as a first I really would like to see seasons and university life. -.-
    giphy.gif
    After all, He-Who-Must-Not-Be-Named did great things. Terrible, yes. But great.
  • SassycottonSassycotton Posts: 438 Member
    I would love these as well!!!
    Babies/Toddlers..........First, let me start by saying pregnancy should be related to how a baby comes out (as in Sims 3). But we could put a spin on it. For example, a mother that was emotional during pregnancy could have a fussy child etc. Since their toddler trait is temporary maybe the same could be for the baby stage. With that being said, what the baby does at this stage should equate to the temporary trait that they get when they age into toddlerhood. The Sims 4 should be an evolution. Heck, I'll even take a colic baby that just wants to be held all the time or a gassy baby that just reeks, or maybe the perfect little angel who never cries. Anything but the inanimate objects in the corner of the room. A daycare career would be Amazing. Having to deal with all the different types of children and keep them happy would be hard but fun sims who chose this field may be family oriented but not be able to have children or have their own children that they have successfully nurtured.

Items needed:
    MOTORIZED SWINGS (could be upgraded to add different speeds and music) for babies and toddlers for entertainment and character development. babies who spend a lot of time in swing could turn into wild toddlers. toddlers in a swing can develop their movement skill. Having babies just lay in a crib all day is unrealistic. They need to be a part of the family.
    PLAYPEN could be used for babies and toddlers. Placing babies them in there can be tummy time, while for toddlers it could be to keep them contained or to have them play with mirrors, toys, and other toddlers. Babies that spend a lot of time in the playpen can turn into independent toddlers.Toddlers with the wild trait never really get frustrated and pent up because they have the power to just go outside anytime they want. Putting them in a Swing or a playpen would bring their trait out more.
    DIAPER CHANGING/TUB STATION could be used for babies and toddlers. Just think about the possibility of diaper rashes, explosive diapers, cheap diapers, cloth diapers, run out of diapers (haha) the reality of things is babies stink. Do something fun like have to clean the crib. Any parent knows that sometimes you need a hose after certain diapers.
    WALKERS for obvious reasons for toddlers
    STROLLERS for babies and toddlers for strolls or jogging. how can I walk my dog but can't take my baby for a jog/stroll?
    BOUNCY CHAIRS for babies for entertainment
    BABY SLINGS for babies and toddlers. could be very handy for breastfeeding mothers. using a baby sling too much could make the baby turn into a clingy child.
    CRIBS for babies and toddlers because toddlers who can't walk yet don't have the ability to climb onto beds. moving to a toddler bed should be after they reach level 3 in the movement skill. like a milestone. the crib that is sent over if you give birth at home should be the cheapest less comfortable version. we should be able to give the babies & toddlers more sleep options just like kids/teens/adults have.
    ROCKING CHAIRS can be used to read to, cuddle with, sing to a child, soothe after a nightmare, just rock with, tell a story to babies and toddlers. They can also be used for parents to rock themselves and their fussy baby or toddler to sleep.

Kids/Teenagers................Afterschool signups to help with certain skills. Ballet/dance, photography/art, sports/fishing, music, chess club, debate club, drama club. They could even have a voidcritter club. Those would be cool. Kids having recitals, games, or competitions would be something to break up the monotony of home/school/homework. Parents could get the proud parent moodlet. I like that the teens can have jobs, don't change that. Even doing something like parent/teacher night where the parents go to the school (of course we would not follow them) kind of like when they go volunteering.

Thanks for reading my ramblings! Happy Simming.
  • JaseJase Posts: 2,147 Member
    If a Nursery Stuff Pack would allow us to move the babies from their bassinets, I would be for it 100%...
    Especially if all of the objects would work for toddlers too. I would love to see something similar to a TS4 version of TS3 Store's Lullabies and Nursery Rhymes Set, that was awesome!