Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Which Career do you want to see next?

Comments

• MissMahooMissMahoo Posts: 208 Member
    Can I be greedy and want them all?
  • BMSOBMSO Posts: 3,273 Member
    One of the Ambition Careers (Architect, Stylist, Inventor, please specify)
    If there is only one to choose, I'd like to see the inventor make a come back. Always had fun with that. :3
    Bmso85's emporium - mysims4studios

• ToreshinboToreshinbo Posts: 561 Member
    Other (please specify)
    I chose other because you know... ALL of them
  • YouYou Posts: 123 Member
    Actor
    Honestly I would like more "Get To Work" type jobs that you're able to actually visit.
    I'm you.
  • AugustoAugusto Posts: 29 Member
    Other (please specify)
    I like to see Biology career, just because I'm one :)
  • fruitsbasket101fruitsbasket101 Posts: 1,530 Member
    edited February 2018
    Education
    I chose education because university life was one of my favorite eps in the sims 3. I would expand upon it though and add the ability to be a professor(as an active career of course) and to just have elementary teacher, high school teacher, and principal active careers as well. I would also like to see a choice of schools you could send your children and teens to like in the sims 3. Different public, boarding, private, or military schools you could actually go with them to without a mod. My second choice would be daycare.
    Have a super fantastic awesome splendid amazing day! -TheQxxn
  • simuellesimuelle Posts: 100 Member
    Education
    I have mods for careers like education, military, law, etc. But they don't come with scenarios that pop up while your sim is at work, and no daily tasks. I think I would like a more fleshed out education career the most.
    tumblr; punchella origin id; liujiaxie
    NNePthn.png
  • auroraael14auroraael14 Posts: 988 Member
    Education
    I voted Education and honestly, I'm surprised it hasn't been added yet. I would have thought it would have been base game, but I wouldn't mind if we got all of them either. My sims need more career options.
    Check out my gallery for house builds! Username: aejp24
  • mintycupcakemintycupcake Posts: 13,212 Member
    Other (please specify)
    All of them, but also a new career they've never added before. I'd also like to see some of the existing careers split up, some of my Sims wants to be members of the symphony, not rock gods.
    🌻I'm not a cat.🌻
  • BaltiBalti Posts: 34 Member
    Other (please specify)
    I answered this in another thread, but I absolutely NEED a lawyer career the most.
    I'd also LOVE to have military, professor or/and historian, adventurer and/or archaeologist, therapist, paranormal hunter, fortune teller, actor and fashion model careers
  • JaysimsJaysims Posts: 209 Member
    Education
    I liked the education career from the Sims 2: Seasons. Samantha Ottomas was a teacher and she had so much vacation time.

It made for great family play. And I can only imagine what kind of rewards would come from it!

Ahh the Sims 2, good times.
  • giveit2megiveit2me Posts: 37 Member
    One of the Ambition Careers (Architect, Stylist, Inventor, please specify)
    Architect or interior designer
  • DannydanboDannydanbo Posts: 18,057 Member
    Self Employed Careers (Writer, Painter, Potion Maker, etc)
    We really need Self Employed. If they aren't going to give us new careers or jobs (archeologist for example) then we need self employed.
  • annaliese39annaliese39 Posts: 2,797 Member
    edited February 2018
    Other (please specify)
    All/any new careers would be welcome. I would particularly like less outlandish careers, e.g. librarian.
  • CarolinaCanCarolinaCan Posts: 116 Member
    Paranormal (From sims 2, but could also include things like Fortune telling and Ghost hunting)
    i want to see these careers-

nuclear waste disposal
    blockade runner
    bunker construction
    cryptozoological researcher
    farmer
    person who drills a hole through the entire planet

but most of all:
    paranormal :D
  • MizzLMMizzLM Posts: 10 New Member
    Singer
    Ughh... I didn't realize there was the "Other" option and just chose what I would LOVE to see in the game. But honestly I'd love to see all these careers come to fruition.
  • BiggieCheeseBiggieCheese Posts: 435 Member
    edited February 2018
    Military
    I forgot what I voted lol (Had to post to see)

I have a mod which adds the military career but it would be nice to have an official military career.

~Keep on chit-chatting, saying this and that
    Talkin talkin talkin
    I do what I do, so you do you
    Dirty dirty
    You can’t stop me lovin’ myself
    ~
  • TentacrocaclesTentacrocacles Posts: 449 Member
    Other (please specify)
    We need a "fame" sort of career. Like in sims 1 super star. It could be an active career like the food critic, or politician career in the game currently. You could choose the area you want to be famous in on the computer. E.G you could be a famous singer, dancer, musician, song writer, archaeologist, adventurer (etc) and work from there.

A link to my most recent build in the gallery

tumblr_inline_okebxv2e9a1shjovd_1280.png
  • AbyArashiAbyArashi Posts: 386 Member
    Actor
    I want both singer an actor, but I chose actor at the end because at least we can sing as a skill (it would be great making a good use of that skill tho)! I would like to have a dancer career too because again that dance skill is there for nothing
    My Origin ID is AbyArashi
  • g01denswang01denswan Posts: 1,028 Member
    edited March 2018
    Other (please specify)
    I'd like to see an active banking career.
  • TheSkyNomadTheSkyNomad Posts: 28 Member
    Other (please specify)
    Scuba diving should make a comeback. But I would be content if we had more active careers, even if it were just the same careers we already have in the game (yes, I know about the mod Turbo Careers, but I think we should not need a mod to have that feature in the game: that is what GTW is supposed to do).
  • 12JEREMIA12JEREMIA Posts: 3,143 Member
    Singer
    I would like the singer to be in a game pack!
  • V8CuckooFlowerV8CuckooFlower Posts: 11 New Member
    Other (please specify)
    Factory Worker Please?
  • 0xx_Simmer_xx00xx_Simmer_xx0 Posts: 196 Member
    Education
    I want an active Education career the most.
  • Sherlockian20Sherlockian20 Posts: 6 New Member
    Paranormal (From sims 2, but could also include things like Fortune telling and Ghost hunting)
    There was a Ghost Hunting career?! (Obviously, I've never played TS2 before. lol) Oh, I SO want that to come back (along with werewolves) so I can make Winchester characters (if you get that, you're awesome!) and they can start hunting the supernatural!!! ^.^