Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

These are really cool ideas that i would love in sims 4

I would love a game pack with Amusement parks, zoos, Aquariums, fairs, water parks and cruise ships. This could include all the careers that come with these jobs as well as our sims being able to visit these places and have the time of their lifes at each one.

Also other game packs/expecsions could include:

The holy land with bibical people to play as. All the clothes and stuff that would come with living in those places.

Police, firefighter, EMTs, etc as careers

More pets even exotic ones!

Farm/Country living and jobs/ skills/ activities that come with that life style

Disablities and illnesses like cancer, diabetes, etc

More personality traits and quricks! Likes and dislikes, etc

Mental illnesses: OCD, PTSD, etc

More family like cousins, Nephew, Aunt, Uncle, etc. Better family trees!!!!

More hobbies and activties for everyone!!!!!

I'm eager to see what you come up with next and what you can come up with these as well!

Comments

• TSandersTSanders Posts: 89 Member
    I like all of those ideas. It would add a lot more to the game.

I'd also like to see a mountain based themed area with snow so you could make a little cabin. Maybe even have it to where you can chop the wood and build the house yourself.

I'd like to see more friendship options. Example being "Like a Brother/Sister" if you want sims to interact like siblings but don't want them to actually be related.

I'd like to see more options for babies. A real nursery set up with a rocking chair, bouncy chair, etc that can be used and are not just cosmetic. Cribs, blankets, and other build items that can be used as well. That way the baby wouldn't just be confined to one location at all times. To prevent a random sim from taking off with the baby it could be set to where only household members can pick the baby up to move it. Baby Sitters would only be able to interact with the baby with the set up we have now.

It would be cool to see pre-teens being an age option.

Other species of sims as well would be nice. Like Fairy, Mermaid, Werewolf, Elf, etc.

For sim interactions I would love to see better reactions to household members being chomped on by a vampire. Instead of a negative reaction and going to play a game on a computer maybe the sims will actually confront the vampire or help the victim to bed after they pass out. The level of the confrontation/aid depending on the sim's relationship to the one that the vampire has bitten.

Sexuality options would be nice as well. Have a preference for male or female sims, no preference, or no interest in romance or WooHoo at all so they don't get flirty and their romance bar won't just fill up on its own do to autonomous interactions.

Being able to go to college and to the schools with the kids or even having a teacher option if you are a high enough level in that skill. Level 10 Handiness? Take a job as a teacher of a shop class.

Derivable cars, driver's ed for teens, and a mechanic career.

More creative options aside from woodworking (more build items for this would be cool) like working with glass.
    BabyBunBunOfDoom on Origin
  • ManakoHimeManakoHime Posts: 285 Member
    I like the idea of amusement parks with maybe a beach type world and where we can build on the water again like in TS3, I loved building boat houses!
    I would like more things to do with gardening and living off the land type of things so maybe farming would be a cool sort of gameplay and glasswork would be a cool skill to do!
    I think things like The holy land and other religious things is something the EA don't really go into depths with and I don't think they ever will, I know we had things like Christmas deco and the like but I think that is as far as they are willing to go.
    Disabilities, illnesses like cancer and mental illnesses will be one thing I don't ever want to see in the sims game at all and I think it is something EA will never do. For me, personally, they all hit too close to home and for me and maybe a number of other sim players out there playing The Sims is a way for us to escape the real world for a while and to escape those problems. If EA ever made those in The Sims game then I would never play the sims again.
    Of course, I'm not saying what you wrote is wrong, everyone is allowed to say what they want to see in the future and yes The Sims is sort of meant to be a 'real life' sort of game so I can fully understand the want for such things but for me there is 'real life' and too much 'real life' if that makes any sense at all haha.
  • TSandersTSanders Posts: 89 Member
    I had forgotten something in my previous comment and just now remembered it. Something else I would love to see: Height Differences for all ages
    BabyBunBunOfDoom on Origin
  • TheHarbinger_51TheHarbinger_51 Posts: 1,702 Member
    I want so much I don't even know where to begin, but I do not think religions/faiths belong in the sims. Other than that, I'm all for anything that will breathe new life into my sims stories <3:)o:)
  • ChezbugChezbug Posts: 2 New Member
    I also would love to see a farm/country living expansion pack. Living on a farm with horses and other farm animals - cows, chickens, pigs etc, which can be agricultural stock for milking, eggs or processed into meat products - sausages, hams, etc, as well as the garden for growing fruit and vegetables and flowers. Instead of stores, there can be a farmers market, where the sims can go to sell their produce and products - milk, eggs, fruit and vegetables and even cakes, breads, cookies etc or even home made fruit and vegetable preserves, where 'city' sims can visit to buy fresh foods. Sims could also grow flowers, which can then be turned into floral arrangements. Sims can sell fresh flowers or floral arrangements at the market as well.

This would work on many skills - gardening, animal care, baking, creativity (floral craft), gourmet cooking (preserving fruit and vegetables and processing meats), charisma and running a business. It also is a great way for players to learn the work that goes into getting food and produce ready for consumption - milk doesn't just magically appear in a carton in the refrigerator of a supermarket.
  • NikkiIsisNikkiIsis Posts: 44 Member
    > @Chezbug said:
    > I also would love to see a farm/country living expansion pack. Living on a farm with horses and other farm animals - cows, chickens, pigs etc, which can be agricultural stock for milking, eggs or processed into meat products - sausages, hams, etc, as well as the garden for growing fruit and vegetables and flowers. Instead of stores, there can be a farmers market, where the sims can go to sell their produce and products - milk, eggs, fruit and vegetables and even cakes, breads, cookies etc or even home made fruit and vegetable preserves, where 'city' sims can visit to buy fresh foods. Sims could also grow flowers, which can then be turned into floral arrangements. Sims can sell fresh flowers or floral arrangements at the market as well.
    >
    > This would work on many skills - gardening, animal care, baking, creativity (floral craft), gourmet cooking (preserving fruit and vegetables and processing meats), charisma and running a business. It also is a great way for players to learn the work that goes into getting food and produce ready for consumption - milk doesn't just magically appear in a carton in the refrigerator of a supermarket.

I AGREE!!!!!! I just posted something similar in a harvestable post. I'm happy that I now have a use for the flowers that my sim grows with being able to add them to the laundry but other than that I think it would be awesome to be able to give your girlfriend/boyfriend/spouse a fresh bouquet of flowers.Throwing petals at the Romance festival should be from flowers in your inventory. Flowers can be laid on beds to promote a romantic setting. Leaving a mess to clean up but it's not like they have to make the bed. It's something to clean in the room. I would like to be able to milk a cow and then go through the process of making it either milk, cheese, yogurt, or butter. Having a lot of flowers on your lot can invite bees which will help with gardening skill and we can get honey from the bees but beekeeping should be a skill that needs to be learned through trial and error.

Fresh vegetables in the fridge already give higher quality of food but I find it really strange that if the ingredients aren't in the fridge they are still able to cook. Forcing sims to go to food carts, farmers' markets, grocery stores makes them accountable for the needs and makes them have to spend some amount of time on the food they consume. I think that vegetarian sims should be leaner while sims who eat a bunch of junk, or store-bought foods should have to exercise a little more to stay slim. A way to get around this for those workaholic sims is to have them preorder meals from the computer and when the food comes from a delivery person they have to hurry up and put it away. Because FOOD PERISHES! Absent-minded sims who fail to check the mailbox will open it up to get putrid foods. I think that the better sims take care of their eating should tie into how healthy they are and their lifespan could be extended if they eat very healthy. the more junk the shorter the lifespan this can maybe suffice for the "disabled" population that I see a few posters would like. They wouldn't be disabled just constantly sick with one llama flu or starry-eyed illness after the other.

Farmer sims tending to animals should be able to sell their meats at different levels. The better they care for their animals the higher the meat quality just as the better they care for their plants gives better harvestable. I think we should also be able to use herbs found in the forest for the tea brewer appliance, not just for the concoctions and salves.

Thanks for listening to my ramblings. Happy Simming!
    I would like to be able to take my sim to the hospital when they are sick the same way i take my pet to the clinic. Waiting times, wrong diagnosis, the tests. All of it. The only time we use the hospital is when we are playing doctor. Why can't we go to the doctor on our own? provided we have the expansion pack for it?
    Please give us real bad guys. Like thieves that break into your house at night or the ones that come on your property to steal anything not gated in. I want for my sims' pets to have to contribute to the house by guarding it when they are away at work or at the nightclub or on a date. Artists who sell you fake paintings at astronomical prices, butlers who rob you blind while doing a poor job cleaning your house, malpractice suits for doctors who gave you the wrong diagnosis or medicine, repairman who comes in breaks your appliance and then unplugs it while telling you that it's fixed, the vet who lies about spaying/neutering your animal but your pets end up having a new litter, you know common funny but not so funny that you got ripped off stuff. Giving us bad guys would also give us cops and lawyers and judges. Yes, these could be NPCs but it would give real drama to the everyday gameplay. Needing to go visit a lawyer or go to court. It would be funny especially if your sim missing the court date and the person gets away with their crime. Imagine seeking out an artist and asking them to paint you something original and they give you a painting only to go to your friends black and white social and see the same painting in their living room? Then imagine finding out you both got duped and that neither painting was original but a print of another undiscovered artist? The scenarios are endless.

Thanks for reading my ramblings. Happy Simming!
    Can we please have the ability to edit our patterns? My sims houses do not truly reflect their personalities and neither do their outfits.
    I would like to see more African American textured hairstyles. You have a few but they are not versatile. My sims are begging to go natural and let go of their relaxers. They want to be kinky, curly, wavy, braided, and loc'd. lol, a lot of the styles in sims 3 met this need. please help me bring my true sim out.
    Thanks for reading my ramblings. Happy Simming!
  • zubrowkaszubrowkas Posts: 375 Member
    No to both mental and real-world, physical illnesses. Sims are not people - they are pixels. The world they inhabit only slightly resembles ours and we're better for it. Same to your 'biblical people'/'biblical places' idea. There are far too many problematic angles to that as well. Now more careers, more pet types, more traits, more hobbies - that sounds alright.
    TSanders wrote: »

I'd like to see more friendship options. Example being "Like a Brother/Sister" if you want sims to interact like siblings but don't want them to actually be related.

Sexuality options would be nice as well. Have a preference for male or female sims, no preference, or no interest in romance or WooHoo at all so they don't get flirty and their romance bar won't just fill up on its own do to autonomous interactions.

the height difference would be great especially since the teenagers look a lot like their parents and there is no difference in the outfits that they can wear.
    I would love for my sim to be able to say I'm not interested in you or I'm already taken to stop someone from getting a flirty bar.