Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Animations/Poses Requests?

Hi there,
I make animations and poses and I was looking to expand and work on some different animations/poses that people may need for machinimas/stories, etc. If you're at all interested in me making a custom pose/animation for you, please let me know!

I CAN Make:
  • Group poses/animations
  • Single poses/animations
  • Pose Packs
  • Sitting animations or people interacting with different objects in the game (i.e. leaning on a counter, laying on a bed, etc.)

I CAN'T Make:
  • Poses/Animations that require the use of an accessory (i.e. Cigarettes, purses, etc.)
  • Incredibly complex animations/poses that require more than 1000 frames

If you're interested, throw some pose/animation suggestions out there! If I've decided to work on your idea, I'll let you know. Not all suggestions will be taken, but if I do take your suggestion, once it's done I'll be uploading it to my Tumblr for everyone to download it!

Comments

• LiaRose1435LiaRose1435 Posts: 720 Member
    Can you make a family pose for 2 adults, a teen, 2 children, and a toddler?
    Am I too lost to be saved?
    Am I too lost?
  • allharlowseveallharlowseve Posts: 107 Member
    Can you make a family pose for 2 adults, a teen, 2 children, and a toddler?

Do you have a specific pose in mind? If not I can try making a pose pack of about 3 variations.

psp9_30887_l.jpg
    9e95bd9a8078c366611ae852cf20d1a2--family-of--poses-family-portrait-poses.jpg

Maybe like these? And then just add in the additional children/teen.

If these aren't what you're looking for, feel free to post some photos of the poses you'd like.
  • LiaRose1435LiaRose1435 Posts: 720 Member
    Something similar to what you posted would be great
    Am I too lost to be saved?
    Am I too lost?

Alright awesome, can do! I'll work on it as soon as I can.

Hi there! Just wanted to let you know I'm almost done with the pose as a whole, so it should be completely done sometime tomorrow! Once it's uploaded I'll let you know. Here's a little preview, I just have to add in the toddler and make them all smiling. But I'm almost done! The female in the back is the teen you mentioned, but you didn't specify which gender so I just made them female. It should transition over fine to a male if that's what you'd like instead.
    Screen%20Shot%202018-01-28%20at%207.13.00%20PM_zpsbfxdhzmg.png
    For anyone wondering, this request has been completed and I'm open to more requests!
  • rika1431rika1431 Posts: 28 Member
    What's your tumblr link? I'd love to check out your poses!
  • candycottonchucandycottonchu Posts: 906 Member
    I'd love to know your link too!
    I'm always in need of the perfect poses for story telling, I find there are too few out xD
    @rika1431 @candycottonchu Hi guys! I actually just rebranded my Tumblr so I don't have a lot of my old poses/animations on there. Hence why I'm asking for animation/pose requests so I can generate more work to showcase on my Tumblr. Still, feel free to visit as I will be updating every now and then with new poses/animations. But please if you'd like me to expand I could really use some requests! I just finished a new child talking animation box that I'm hoping to release either tonight or tomorrow (just have to do the previews) and I've also recently posted the family pose mentioned here. Feel free to check my Tumblr out, there isn't much there (again I'm rebranding), but do follow to be the first to know when I post new poses/animations!
    https://all-harlows-eve.tumblr.com/
    thank you very much for sharing! I don't have an active tumblr, but I saved your page :)
    If you want to try, I would love to have some talking poses, where the sim looks worried or stressed. I don't find the facial expressions in the game enough for it, they're either exagerated sad, or exagerated angry.
    Would you need a model for that?
    @candycottonchu Nope I could totally do that! Which age and gender were you thinking? I actually just posted an upset child talking animation so I've already got that one covered. But I'm up for whatever you'd like! I am currently working on a Valentine's Day Pose Pack (to be released on Valentine's day), but once I'm done that I'll be able to start on this.
  • sdhoeysdhoey Posts: 1,876 Member
    edited February 2018
    @allharlowseve Do you think you can you do this these?

2heajb8.jpg

2vkkzz6.jpg

xdruq9.jpg
    edited February 2018
    @Annadenise Yup. They seem simple enough.
    So in order, these are the poses each pack will include
    1. Adult female, Adult Male, Child, Toddler
    2. Toddler, Adult Female (Teen), Adult Female, Adult Male, Adult Male (Grandfather), Adult Female (Grandmother)
    3. Toddler, Toddler, Child, Dog, Adult Female, and Adult Male

I've got a few packs lined up so it'll be a bit till these come out but I will get them to you! If it seems they're taking too long and I can only do 2 of the poses instead of all 3, which 2 would you prefer?
  • sdhoeysdhoey Posts: 1,876 Member
    @allharlowseve #1 #2, but I can wait That's not a problem. Thanks so much.
    Great! :D
    Well, teen to elder should be already good. And I don't need animations, just simple poses are already fine :)
    @candycottonchu Alright no worries, so just poses for teen-elder Male and Female with their mouths open (as if they were talking) and looking upset/worried/etc?
    yes, exactly :D
  • night_tidenight_tide Posts: 112 Member
    I've would love to see a pose with two people kissing, but with a classic foot-pop if that makes any sense?
    The roof is not my son, but I will raise it.

original.gif

• lillibattenberglillibattenberg Posts: 1,279 Member
    I'm crying. You exist. <3
    Anyhoo, I'm planning on starting a rotational legacy-style story in the summer, and there's a lot of specific situations I can't find poses for. I'm splitting my request into 3 categories: Would Love, Would Like and Bonus. Would Love are the top ones, but any and all would be much appreciated! :D
    Would Love
    Some teen-on-teen bullying poses. Pointing and laughing, shoving, maybe a bit of kicking if these guys are particularly cruel, but nothing that would warrant more than a yelling-at from the overprotective friend.
    A pose where an adult-bodied sim puts a hand on the shoulder of another adult sim on the bed as if to wake them up.
    The idea here is that it doesn't work.
    A pose for a sim sitting on a chair (it's a loveseat, but it's a single pose anyway) having a minor panic attack.
    Would Like
    A non-cuddly pose for a couple who have just woken up and are smiling at each other and saying good morning.
    A pose where one sim is kneeling and the other is putting a hand on their head - it's a formal confession/absolution dealio so there's a bit of a ceremonial atmosphere going on.
    An adult in the standard kneeling-prayer pose, but crying hard. This isn't anguished screaming in the general direction of God - there's already one of those - but more like the last shot of Jonathan Young's cover of Hellfire.
    Bonus
    A pose for someone getting up off their knees and hurting whilst doing it. It's a funny moment, but also hammers home how long it's been.
    A couple of neutral floating-in-midair poses with some extra conversational flavour:
    - Sympathetic but unable to do anything (i.e. "I'm sorry. You are no more 'right here' than if this were a TV drama.")
    - Pointing at something.
    - Yelling, more in emphasis than in anger ("You did NOTHING!")

Thanks so much in advance!
    Jacob_Banner.png
    @FrenchFryFangirl I can totally do that! And as I'm hoping to release a "secret" Valentine's Day Pose Pack, I'll be sure to include it in there for you!
    @lillibattenberg Hey there, I've totally got you. I may need a bit more description and photo references (if you can find them), but I am definitely willing to help you out! I've got a lot of requests coming in right now, but as soon as these and my Valentine's Day Pose Pack are both out of the way, I should be able to get these done in no time!
    I've would love to see a pose with two people kissing, but with a classic foot-pop if that makes any sense?

How does this look?
    ScreenShot20180210at.png
  • lillibattenberglillibattenberg Posts: 1,279 Member
    edited February 2018
    @allharlowseve Anything you need, just ask! And take as long as you need - this is all Gen. 2 stuff.
    Jacob_Banner.png
    @lillibattenberg Awesome! I just finished my Valentine's Day Pose Pack I was working on, just have to do the previews so it can get released on the 14th @FrenchFryFangirl so once that's released, I'll be free to finish all these requests! Once I start working on your poses @lillibattenberg I'll let you know if I need anything :)
  • night_tidenight_tide Posts: 112 Member

How does this look?
    ScreenShot20180210at.png

Oh my word! You are incredible! I love that! Could you make one with the guy's hands on her waist, and maybe her arms around his neck, with the foot-pop thing? You are literally beyond talented! <3<3<3
    The roof is not my son, but I will raise it.

original.gif

I got too excited and I couldn't wait to release it on Valentine's Day so here it is! https://all-harlows-eve.tumblr.com/post/170772871053/cupid-at-work-a-valentines-day-couple-pose-pack
    @FrenchFryFangirl I didn't include your latest request in the pose box, but I did include the first one I showed you! So if you'd like that it's in there, but when I've got the time I will gladly make that second pose for you! I figured I'd share this with everyone on here if they were interested in checking out this pose pack! It's a Valentine's Day Couple Pose Pack with 5 different couple poses (10 poses in total). Hope you all enjoy!
    @lillibattenberg @rika1431