Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Does the Sims 4 Console have the memory system?

I know your suppose to take a screenshot but i can't figure out how to do that within the game. And then from there, I dont know.
LR3g0ni.jpg

Comments

• Prink34320Prink34320 Posts: 5,078 Member
    I was wondering this myself, will try it out the next time I play, although I must say that the 'Memory System' feels pretty nonexistent, I hope they rework it to actually have a History for our Sims much like in The Sims 2.
    Live your life to the fullest, don't wait for a miracle to happen, be the miracle to make things happen.
    Sometimes your creativity is limited where you use it most, but you can use those limitations to inspire new forms of creativity you may never have thought of beforehand.
  • NorthDakotaGamerNorthDakotaGamer Posts: 2,559 Member
    edited January 2018
    The game itself allows for screenshots, but I would not call those "sim memories." Both PC and console allow screenshots. All that does is make an album of pictures for the player to look back on, it is not for the actual sims.
    Post edited by NorthDakotaGamer on
  • LoveMcQueen5683LoveMcQueen5683 Posts: 3,689 Member
    Prink34320 wrote: »
    I was wondering this myself, will try it out the next time I play, although I must say that the 'Memory System' feels pretty nonexistent, I hope they rework it to actually have a History for our Sims much like in The Sims 2.

I can't figure out how to do it. I know how to take a screenshot with the xbox but i cant do anything with it in the actual game so i can't access the memory system, if it evens available in this game. So im trying to figure out if theres a screenshot button within in the actual game.
    LR3g0ni.jpg
    Qqbathe game itself allows for screenshots, but I would not call those "sim memories." Both PC and console allow screenshots. All that does is make an album of pictures for the player to look back on, it is not for the actual sims.

Qqbathe?
    LR3g0ni.jpg
    My sim got divorced and I want to add a memory while she still has the sad moodlet so she'll occasionally get sad in the future.
    LR3g0ni.jpg
  • marcel21marcel21 Posts: 12,341 Member
    The picks store on my ps4 pro memory. No idea for Xbox.
    Origin ID MichaelUKingdon

edited January 2018
    You can still take picks using the share button on ps4.

The picks came out really well to

marcel21 wrote: »

Yeah but i wanted to use the memory function in the game but they didnt bring it for the console.
    LR3g0ni.jpg

Yeah but i wanted to use the memory function in the game but they didnt bring it for the console.

Oh I see. was misunderstood. my bad :o:#

• Simsfan99111Simsfan99111 Posts: 1,260 Member
    I didnt even know that was on pc lol
  • catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,362 Member

Now I see why I couldn't take pics with UI in the background. I forgot about this tweet.

I see.

maybe in the future.