Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Sims 4 shouldhave Emergency Services

http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/933772/child-cannot-call-emergency-services#latest Some bugs mentioned in the thread.

Title, or at least be able to call random Sim(s) for help .

Comments

• 2tcn2tcn Posts: 58 Member
    edited February 2018
    I agree. Being able to call nearby Sims for help would be really neat, too.
  • ChazzzyChazzzy Posts: 7,166 Member
    I feel like since we don’t have them by now we’re not going to get them.
  • CynnaCynna Posts: 2,369 Member
    Yes. Fire. Police. Ambulance, even. All of that. It would help the game to feel more alive to see Sims, besides clerks and baristas, out there working.

Of course, for those things to exist, TS4 would need genuine emergencies that require professional assistance. That would be nice.
    I3Ml5Om.jpg
  • KARRKITTKARRKITT Posts: 261 Member
    edited February 2018
    Well, Sims 4 already has Fire... And I had no way to put out my fire, considering the circumstances... Was left with only the child sim XD. Teen Sim, who I had made Child's big sister burned to death kinda dumbly... Yeah, like standing in the fire reacting to burning and trying to put it out is going to put it out. :| She wouldn't stop at all to get OUT of the fire to then Put herself out in the shower.

And there's Sims that can/could have the Evil trait, besides just going with the Criminal job listed under jobs... Just a game, yes, but, what would be essentially stopping any evil sim from kidnapping younger sims?

So on, so forth...