Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What is your favorite creative thing to do in Sims 3?

13...Next

Comments

• Options
    M13VulpeculaM13Vulpecula Posts: 19,720 Member
    Write stories.
    Stories. Even when I'm not actually writing it down I got a story in my head when playing.
    Banner.png
  • Options
    0xx_Simmer_xx00xx_Simmer_xx0 Posts: 196 Member
    Write stories.
    I love creating stories in the sims 3! It has made me consider becoming an author in the future.
  • Options
    Scorpina2009Scorpina2009 Posts: 1,547 Member
    Makeover towns.
    When I don't feel like creating a new family or building a new house, I'll give the pre-made sims makeovers and redesign their houses.
  • Options
    Rflong7Rflong7 Posts: 36,588 Member
    Create worlds using CAW.
    I mostly build IN game but I enjoy CAW the most about TS3. :cookie:
  • Options
    ThriorThrior Posts: 612 Member
    Create sims and/or enter modeling competitions.
    I'm hopeless at building. Wish I could be better since sometimes I can get hit with some grandiose idea... then get bored halfway and sloppily slap it all together ending with some shack barely resembling my original vision.

I think what I enjoy the most is creating Sims, "roleplaying" them and formulating stories. I don't do the stories in written form but there's almost always something going on in my head. I also take TONS of pictures so that's one way to tell a story. I really enjoy creating new characters and trying to give them a unique look and personality. Some Sims have more well defined roleplay than others and those which do usually end up being my favorites and I play them in several different worlds in which I might experience different things with their story/characterization.
  • Options
    SPARKY1922SPARKY1922 Posts: 5,965 Member
    edited March 2018
    Makeover towns.
    @Rflong7

And thank god you enjoy CAW the most lol your creativity gives us players so many of your wonderful worlds to play in :)
    Post edited by SPARKY1922 on
  • Options
    Nikkei_SimmerNikkei_Simmer Posts: 9,428 Member
    edited March 2018
    Build lots, landscape them and decorate them and/or enter building contests.
    Oh yeah, can't forget, make Videos. :D Falls under Other. :D

https://youtu.be/yVpyMVP9Dmk
    JAG-Insanity
    GYZ6Ak9.png
    Always "River McIrish" ...and maybe some Bebe Hart. ~innocent expression~