Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

How to know which wallpaper/pattern came with each world?

Hi! I added to my game Midnight Hollow, Dragon Valley and Hidden Springs this Christmas. And now I have new beautiful wallpapers and roofs for which I don't know the associated world. In game it only says "from the store". When I go on the website, it only list items (windows, furniture, clothes) but not wallpapers or pattern. So, does someone have a real complete list of what came with each world? Thank you very much.

Comments

• Options
    kellycot1kellycot1 Posts: 2,226 Member
    Unfortunately, I don't think there is one comprehensive source of info for that. I created the Simdex, which is a guide to the Sims 3 Store content, but even that doesn't include the wallpapers that came with the worlds yet. It is on my to-do list, however, so hopefully that will happen soon.

Your best bet is to either create a new Sims 3 documents folder and install the worlds one at a time OR piece together an idea of the wallpapers by looking through reviews—I believe AznSensei shows pictures of some wallpapers in his reviews, but he doesn't provide a complete list. He says there are 29 wallpapers with Midnight Hollow and another 7 with the Toy Store venue, but only shows the venue ones. I can't find anything on the wallpapers for Dragon Valley or Hidden Springs.

Sorry I couldn't be more help. :(
    a.k.a. Erin
    Check out The Simdex—my PDF guide to all of the Sims 3 Store content (last updated September 2015)
  • Options
    MerelhynMerelhyn Posts: 370 Member
    Thank you! As I only have three store worlds, my best bet would be to delete/reinstall them. Starting with Hidden Springs because the brick pattern seems more likely. The victorian wallpaper probably come with Midnight Hollow… If I go around testing that I'll tell you the information to add to your simdex.