Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

no get togther expansion planed at all this year it seems.

2...Next

Comments

• Options
    JPNekoJPNeko Posts: 296 Member
    There are two months that have nothing. It's possible Get Together and Spa Day could fall in those months.

I hope so. I want Get Together, mainly because of the world that comes with it.
  • Options
    rekandtrsrekandtrs Posts: 1,017 Member
    There are two months that have nothing. It's possible Get Together and Spa Day could fall in those months.
    I really hope so those are my most wanted packs along with parenthood. I never got to play parenthood on pc. :(
  • Options
    DougyDougy Posts: 47 Member
    Hmm get together . Birthday this month . Not holding my breath
  • Options
    sooozeeebeeesooozeeebeee Posts: 665 Member
    I love Windenburge. The lighting, landscape, and backdrops are so awesome! I like the build and buy items, the cloths, clubs, venues I can't wait for Get Together and Pets.
  • Options
    marcel21marcel21 Posts: 12,341 Member
    I keep hoping they add get together in a bundle B)
    Origin ID MichaelUKingdon

• Options
    edited February 2018
    I love Windenburge. The lighting, landscape, and backdrops are so awesome! I like the build and buy items, the cloths, clubs, venues I can't wait for Get Together and Pets.

not as bad as the city living backdrops :)

yes windenburge is one of the best towns we have had in the game for me to.

then again is was the first large one we got.

looking forward to cats&dogs town B)

• Options
    I’m just not excited about the bugs that’s going to come with pets. If anyone watches The Sim Supply, you’ll see where I’m coming from. But if EA actually does a port that is bug free I’ll be excited. Lol
  • Options
    Simsfan99111Simsfan99111 Posts: 1,260 Member
    I was kinda hoping the devs would port the eps first. No get to work either :-(
  • Options
    Get to work is listed for June 15th :)

• Options
    catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,395 Member
    rekandtrs wrote: »
    I’m just not excited about the bugs that’s going to come with pets. If anyone watches The Sim Supply, you’ll see where I’m coming from. But if EA actually does a port that is bug free I’ll be excited. Lol

Yes I'm dreading the bugs as well. Dine Out ported with a lot.
  • Options

Yes I'm dreading the bugs as well. Dine Out ported with a lot.

that really is a understatement with mine :#

RIDDLED

• Options
    Johnvincent1229Johnvincent1229 Posts: 24 Member
    the best thing about this game pack is the clubs
  • Options
    sooozeeebeeesooozeeebeee Posts: 665 Member
    I'm probably going to pass on "Get To Work" when it comes out. Isn't that the one that introduces Aliens to the game? I had fun playing the mad scientist, but the aliens do tend to invade your game and take it over. Unless they added a way to control that, I'm not buying that one.
  • Options
    the best thing about this game pack is the clubs

the town and lots and the build/buy are pretty good to.
    and
    DJ
    Diving
    coffee shop

• Options
    edited February 2018
    I'm probably going to pass on "Get To Work" when it comes out. Isn't that the one that introduces Aliens to the game? I had fun playing the mad scientist, but the aliens do tend to invade your game and take it over. Unless they added a way to control that, I'm not buying that one.

three active careers
    retail
    including
    bakery
    photo galley
    clothing store,
    custom stores

all make it hard to say no with this pack.

Aliens can be an issue.

personally i never see them on the street.

i must the lucky but would annoy me to.

• Options

I never see aliens in my game when im playing on pc.
  • Options
    Get to work is listed for June 15th :)

Lol oh yea!! Woohoo, how did i not see that :blush:
  • Options
    I had get to work on pc. Played the doctor career once and never used the careers again. But the build and buy is nice and cas. Aliens abducted my male sims a lot and it got annoying. But i haven’t played on pc is forever so i have no idea if that’s still an issue.
  • Options
    DougyDougy Posts: 47 Member
    I bust my hide for a week of no sleep if they released Get Together , Get to Work , and Cats and Dogs all at once . It won’t happen though . That’s a pie in the sky wish at best .
  • Options
    edited March 2018
    Dougy wrote: »
    I bust my hide for a week of no sleep if they released Get Together , Get to Work , and Cats and Dogs all at once . It won’t happen though . That’s a pie in the sky wish at best .

Pie in the sky. But would love any of them right now as I need

some active careers.
    Some places to go other than city living and dine out.
    The game is sooo poor in the community lot department.
    Going outdoors feels lifeless and dead.