Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

no get togther expansion planed at all this year it seems.

No adding or creating groups. One of the best features this game as had for me.
No DJ skills
No diving board
Coffee shops
The town

This really does blow
http://simscommunity.info/2018/01/19/the-sims-4-console-list-of-all-packs-coming-out-in-2018-not-confirmed/
Origin ID MichaelUKingdon

Comments

• LoveMcQueen5683LoveMcQueen5683 Posts: 3,689 Member
    marcel21 wrote: »

No DJ skills
    No diving board
    Coffee shops
    The town

This really does blow
    http://simscommunity.info/2018/01/19/the-sims-4-console-list-of-all-packs-coming-out-in-2018-not-confirmed/

It's not really confirmed if they are true or not though.
    LR3g0ni.jpg
  • rekandtrsrekandtrs Posts: 1,017 Member
    That’s a bummer. I really wish they would replace get to work with get together, in all honestly i used windenburg a lot more than the small world that came with get to work. Get to work is fun for a while then i don’t care to go to work with my sims anymore because it gets repetitive. Hopefully this isn’t confirmed yet. Because that means we only get like 2 eps this year and a bunch of stuff packs. I’m really excited for parenthood though if this is legit that’s one pack i didn’t get to play on pc. Can’t believe cats and dogs might be getting relseased this early on. I’m not super excited about it just because i feel like it’s going to be a buggy game like it was on pc but I’ll take it. :)
    rekandtrs wrote: »
    That’s a bummer. I really wish they would replace get to work with get together, in all honestly i used windenburg a lot more than the small world that came with get to work. Get to work is fun for a while then i don’t care to go to work with my sims anymore because it gets repetitive. Hopefully this isn’t confirmed yet. Because that means we only get like 2 eps this year and a bunch of stuff packs. I’m really excited for parenthood though if this is legit that’s one pack i didn’t get to play on pc. Can’t believe cats and dogs might be getting relseased this early on. I’m not super excited about it just because i feel like it’s going to be a buggy game like it was on pc but I’ll take it. :)

Wishful thinking but maybe EP05 will release the same time as PC in october
    LR3g0ni.jpg
  • SipopSipop Posts: 166 Member
    Man that sucks if true. Tbh im not looking forward for Romantic garden coming next. I'll be skipping out on that one.
    [
  • marcel21marcel21 Posts: 12,341 Member
    Sipop wrote: »
    Man that plum if true. Tbh im not looking forward for Romantic garden coming next. I'll be skipping out on that one.

Yes it is BLUM

Yes not happy getting yet another stuff pack

If this is true will get romantic garden with the next ep

• DougyDougy Posts: 47 Member
    Was hoping to get together expansion for my birthday
  • shotbyronshotbyron Posts: 59 Member
    I really hope this list isn't correct. That would mean there is no DLC i'm interested in being released until June. I'll have zero interest in the game by then. Already fairly bored with it

Dougy wrote: »

I just feel the groups feature was really needed in the game and think it was one of the best they have given us for this game. without it the games pretty boring.

i wish they had given us get togther instead of city living

after the fea market and all the recipies i find the rest a waste. the clothing is horrible. tho build/buy is ok

hopefully this is not the case but have a bad feeling this is true :#

I just feel the groups feature was really needed in the game and think it was one of the best they have given us for this game. without it the games pretty boring.

after the fea market and all the recipies i find the rest a waste. the clothing is horrible. tho build/buy is ok

City living is okay but i have to agree Get Together is my favorite ep. It came with the different pool swatches and natural pools. I loveeeee it.
    And the wardrobe! ;)
    edited January 2018

City living is okay but i have to agree Get Together is my favorite ep. It came with the different pool swatches and natural pools. I loveeeee it.

City living has far too much base game in it and not enough expansion.

Small city with endless backdrops
    Not enough NEW venues or residential
    Boring festivals compared to the sims 3 seasons
    No apartment building
    Annoying negative lot traits you can't remove

I do like the singing/basketball
    the food stalls and flea market

But the rest.

I consider it the worse expansion ever.

Glad you think its okay. That's all that matters.

edited January 2018
    And the wardrobe! ;)

Ambitions did the makeover thing so much better with the salon career.
    The wardrobe and the talking toilet I always forget there even there lol.

Correct nevertheless ;)

And the wardrobe! ;)

Correct nevertheless ;)

Talking toliet is complete garbage to me lol. But the wardrobes i use often in builds in bedrooms and haul ways. I’m all for new Woohoo and romance locations lol.
  • DougyDougy Posts: 47 Member
    [quote="marcel21;c-16286443"]

[quote="Dougy;c-16283285"]Was hoping to get together expansion for my birthday [/quote]

hopefully this is not the case but have a bad feeling this is true :# [/quote]

Same here . City living aside from
    the festivals and new careers and karaoke , their isn't a whole lot . Get together is awesome with the clubs and new features .

Heck I would play dine out over city living
  • catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,387 Member

No DJ skills
    No diving board
    Coffee shops
    The town

This really does blow

Spa Day either.

the festivals and new careers and karaoke , their isn't a whole lot . Get together is awesome with the clubs and new features .

At least Cats and Dogs are coming in March.
    edited January 2018
    And the wardrobe! ;)

Correct nevertheless ;)

Talking toliet is complete garbage to me lol. But the wardrobes i use often in builds in bedrooms and haul ways. I’m all for new Woohoo and romance locations lol.

I think both are complete garbage. I just think it was a really poor attempt at a makeover item, epecially when in the past games it included a option to work.

plus its not very nice to look at. quite boring...
    Hey enjoy if you get fun out of it.

I would much like to have got a work option from it like in TS2/TS3 a lot more than a whoohoo location.

i would like to see some NEW/PAST romance interactions a lot more than just another whoohoo location.

edited January 2018

agreed.

i guess they wanted to put city living,vamps and butlers in the bundle together, so it would be simulor to late night from the sims 3.

otherwise why they ignoring get together. it had one of the best features to come to this game.
    so should of been the first expansion pack if you asked me.

its a fun pack. but city living :#

oh well.

I wish I could even get to play dine out at all. :s

buggy mess since it came out on console :#

No DJ skills
    No diving board
    Coffee shops
    The town

This really does blow

Spa Day either.

true.

it would be nice to get it before outdoor retreate :/

• pepperjax1230pepperjax1230 Posts: 7,953 Member

No apartment building

But the rest.

But City Living isn't Seasons so maybe when Seasons does come out they will add festivals for that. I kinda like the festivals as a place to just hang out since my sims tend to just work alot and never go places.

tenor.gif?itemid=5228641
    edited January 2018

No apartment building

But the rest.

But City Living isn't Seasons so maybe when Seasons does come out they will add festivals for that. I kinda like the festivals as a place to just hang out since my sims tend to just work alot and never go places.

Your missing my point.

Seasons had brand new features and content for the festivals throughout the festivals.

All NEW!
    City living festivals have so much base game in them. Its suppose to be a expansion so why so much base game?
    Every single city living festival is riddled with base game or the odd pack content.

I feel they went lazy
    The city design And size and lots
    Not allowing proper apartment building
    Lazy with community lots
    Lazy with the festival due to so much base game content.

Thats some of the seasons why is not the most popular expansion for the sims 4.

It as some nice bits in it but cats&dogs,get together and get to work have so much more.

Hey you like it cool, enjoy...

• pepperjax1230pepperjax1230 Posts: 7,953 Member

No apartment building

But the rest.

Your missing my point.

Seasons had brand new features and content for the festivals throughout the festivals.

All NEW!
    City living festivals have so much base game in them. Its suppose to be a expansion so why so much base game?
    Every single city living festival is riddled with base game or the odd pack content.

I feel they went lazy
    The city design And size and lots
    Not allowing proper apartment building
    Lazy with community lots
    Lazy with the festival due to so much base game content.

Thats some of the seasons why is not the most popular expansion for the sims 4.

It as some nice bits in it but cats&dogs,get together and get to work have so much more.

Hey you like it cool, enjoy...
    I only like them as a distraction for my sim working all the time other then that I don't really let my sims go out much. They are kind of repetitive so once I have seen it I tend to just keep my sim at home meaning I find them boring most of the time, The only one I really like is the Hyjinx and Humor one with the fireworks.

tenor.gif?itemid=5228641

No apartment building

But the rest.

Hope they 'll make seasonal festivals longer then a day. Weeks would be better.

No apartment building

But the rest.

Hope they 'll make seasonal festivals longer then a day. Weeks would be better.

Maybe they'll last as long as the season. That would make sense.

If they were to add more festivals, this how I would hope they were implemented.

And yes, more interesting stuff would make them more entertaining.
    LR3g0ni.jpg
    There are two months that have nothing. It's possible Get Together and Spa Day could fall in those months.