Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What do you do when your PC is out getting fixed and you can't play?

2...Next

Comments

• Options
    TinySpaceFoxTinySpaceFox Posts: 1,110 Member
    Other (describe it!)
    I’d probably play games on my phone, or draw, or play the piano, or go out and take some photos. If all else fails, I still have a laptop on which I can watch videos and browse the forums.
  • Options
    JayandMeekaJayandMeeka Posts: 2,377 Member
    Thank you SO much to everyone who answered this survey!

Good news - I got my PC back! But the bad/weird news is.. they couldn't identify the problem which, unsurprisingly, went away by itself. UGH! Anyways I am back to playing the sims and life is good :smile:
  • Options
    nani wrote: »
    Note that 0% of us are social :D

Somehow, I doubt social folks have a huge desire to simulate the life they're busy living already. :D Or the time to, for that matter. :p

Interesting theory! To be honest I'm kind of not surprised that no one voted for the social option. I definitely can't speak for anyone else, but I do know for me that simming is a way to do things I am too afraid/unsure of to do in real life. I do find most social situations very intimidating, unless I know the person/group quite well. So I think for me simming is a great way to act out I guess what I want to do in real life, but lack the confidence to do so.
  • Options
    mintycupcakemintycupcake Posts: 13,212 Member
    Binge favourite Netflix show
    KatyJay88 wrote: »

Good news - I got my PC back! But the bad/weird news is.. they couldn't identify the problem which, unsurprisingly, went away by itself. UGH! Anyways I am back to playing the sims and life is good :smile:

Yay that you got your computer back! But also a little scary that you still don't know what the problem is. But hopefully it's gone for good!
    🌻I'm not a cat.🌻
  • Options
    KatyJay88 wrote: »

Yay that you got your computer back! But also a little scary that you still don't know what the problem is. But hopefully it's gone for good!

I hope so too @mintycupcake :s
  • Options
    everthewildeoneeverthewildeone Posts: 87 Member
    Other (describe it!)
    Have a meltdown. I do everything on my computer, from participating in forum role plays to simming. If I didn't have my computer, I think I wouldn't know what to do with myself. Other than possibly listening to Pandora on my phone and singing karaoke. Memo to self: Avoid annoyed roommates.
    z2mSmjo.png

Click the siggy to check out my Youtube and if you like what you see, subscribe!
  • Options
    dorcsyfuldorcsyful Posts: 851 Member
    Binge favourite Netflix show
    Not Netflix but I have a serious TV show addiction. :p
  • Options
    OminousFlareOminousFlare Posts: 2,118 Member
    Other (describe it!)
    I don't really read, have many friends to contact, not an outdoorsy/hiking person, and I don't think Netflix is available on television for Singaporeans yet.

That said, I'd probably head outside for a snack or drink, after which I'd probably sleep the day away. I do have a 3DS I could distract myself with, but I only have Pokemon Ultra Sun on it. I have a PS Vita too, but I don't really have games there that I haven't already played.

So yeah, I'm pretty much screwed if my computer is broken. :tongue: