Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

for Sawdust

Hi @sawdust , are you able to possibly pretty please bring your build tips from the old forum to this one, like the roof ones etc. I don't know how to do this and would love to go and check it out for I and alot of others found it so helpful. If you can't I understand but if you can Awesome x
h8U3C4c.png

Comments

• Options
    sawdustsawdust Posts: 1,003 Member
    I have asked for the ANZ forum to remain as a "Read Only" forum and @SimGuruFooLiz said that is a strong possibility. I'll try and get a definitive answer on the matter and let you know what's happening.
  • Options
    Further to what I said above, here's Liz's response to my asking about read only status.

• Options
    giggler36giggler36 Posts: 838 Member
    Ok. Thanks @sawdust I hope it can be done
    h8U3C4c.png
  • Options
    mshadaimshadai Posts: 75 Member
    so if we are posting here we don't have to make a new profile is that kinda right #sawdust
    "One Day At A Time" - If that seems too long, lets try a hour, minute or second. and remember to Breathe, Pray, Love :D Marg
  • Options
    If you have never registered your profile here then you need to do that, but as you're posting you have done that part. :)
    Unfortunately you are considered a new member and will have to go through the process again. Until then you can't post pics, change your avatar or send pm's (private messages).
  • Options
    mcruddmcrudd Posts: 11,696 Member
    Just post away @mshadai Marg, we will get you up to member status in no time by liking your posts and as long as you post your points go up. You can comment on any of my posts and I will like your comments :D<3
  • Options
    Did you see the message that the ANZ forum will remain as read only @giggler36? The notice is in the update thread on the "Light Side" and I mentioned it in the welcome thread Movotti started.
  • Options
    giggler36giggler36 Posts: 838 Member
    ooh no @sawdust, I didn't see that, I just got home :) Thanks for this YAY :)
    h8U3C4c.png
  • Options
    mshadaimshadai Posts: 75 Member
    > @mcrudd said:
    > Just post away @mshadai Marg, we will get you up to member status in no time by liking your posts and as long as you post your points go up. You can comment on any of my posts and I will like your comments :D <3
    Thank you my dear friend. I have no netbagain so visiting forum on my iPad when connection allows me .. ok so I will go crazy n post LOL ..try to get too member ASAP
    "One Day At A Time" - If that seems too long, lets try a hour, minute or second. and remember to Breathe, Pray, Love :D Marg